SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• RC7RC7
    edited March 2015 Posts: 10,512
    595017.jpg

Love the fact this was being shot twenty years ago this week. Wonder where we'll be in another twenty?
    JCRendle wrote: »
    jake24 wrote: »
    Someone named Carlos Zurita's employment contract for SPECTRE (I'm assuming an extra), dated March 7th for Mexico.
    10995188_1570276403240865_687981789_n.jpg

He's playing a "skeleton", according to the extras list...

tumblr_nkm66yVxGF1rv0z1no1_400.jpg

Playing a skeleton? I reckon he asked what the role was and they only gave him the bare bones of the script! Drum roll please!
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    edited March 2015 Posts: 1,208
    The Tiber is ready for Bond :D

10985992_939838659380506_1036091537_n.jpg
    The bridge in the background is Ponte Pietro Nenni

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    So beautiful. I'm loving the look of this production.
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 11,119
    RC7 wrote: »
    595017.jpg

Love the fact this was being shot twenty years ago this week. Wonder where we'll be in another twenty?

Yeah @RC7 :-). Such pictures make me warm from the inside :-). Love them. Our Dutch Famke Janssen must have loved filming that.

Then:
    Neu2041.jpg

2012:
    wilson_skyfall_set.jpg

Now:
    dxdz83.jpg

Michael Wilson is a man of habits though. He still has his bright blue parka jacket :-P.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited March 2015 Posts: 10,588
    Filming has now commenced on the banks of the Tiber.
    Video:
    http://websta.me/p/932825396791212464_31948325
    jake24 wrote: »
    Filming has now commenced on the banks of the Tiber.
    Video:
    http://websta.me/p/932825396791212464_31948325

Wow!

• Germanlady wrote: »

And he won't be the only Bond in that video... ! Sir Roger Moore will be with him !

• chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    edited March 2015 Posts: 560
    d593ddc63beed07d4ebe2aa5b1c6bd93.jpg

http://websta.me/p/932806769459111683_792008112

ilario_citton Set di #SPECTRE nei pressi di Ponte Sisto. Bellissimo il finto muro con i graffiti. Questa sera riprese a Ponte Regina Margherita. #jamesbond 2h

11008303_1599629900249808_1345425437_n.jpg

http://websta.me/p/932800382231729528_203169436

ilario_citton #SPECTRE Rampa posizionata e pronta per le riprese presso Ponte Sisto della attesissima scena del volo sul Tevere dell'Aston Martin Db10. #jamesbond 3h

b40e6a246b14537befe04a68f11e0d34.jpg

http://websta.me/p/932772810638841573_203169436

iamdango #007 #set #jamesbond #spectre #jaguar #rome 3h

102c9288ae2d981e9b11e571813679eb.jpg

http://websta.me/p/932762263807839827_177242546

Video:

http://websta.me/p/932680420278114055_44777276
  • Germanlady wrote: »

And he won't be the only Bond in that video... ! Sir Roger Moore will be with him !

Hi I am new to the forum, I hope you don't mind me joining in the conversation, but I wonder if the comic relief sketch will relate to Sir Roger Moore being an injured Daniel's Replacement, seeing as he recently jokingly tweeted that he didn't mind stepping in for DC when he injured his knee. I can just imagine Roger in the background of a scene, with DC with his knee all plastered up in a hospital bed frowning as Producers ask if there's anyone who has acting experience LOL, and there is Roger standing at the side sipping a Martini haha!

• edited March 2015 Posts: 6,601
    A friend saw the commercial and Bond was sporting a black eye. Q was there as well, saying how great an agent he is, but there are issues...
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Clearly I was wrong.
    Tonight and Tomorrow night they are filming at Via degli Scialoja as said, the car in the river scene is set to be filmed on 13th. I don't know yet if during the night between the 12th and the13th or the one between the 13th and the 14th. Last night of filming
    Can't wait to see the videos tonight.
    edited March 2015 Posts: 1,208
    Video from yesterdays filming of the Vatican approach:

http://news.sky.com/video/1438240/new-bond-car-chase-filmed-in-rome
    I really hate to nag, but has it crossed anyone's mind, that by posting all these photos in a supposedly non-spoiler forum such as this, and with that long speculative discussion about the DB10 gadgets that has gone on for days, the climax of the Rome chase has been actually spoiled for many of us????
  • DrShatterhandDrShatterhand Garden of Death, near Belfast
    nikos78 wrote: »
    I really hate to nag, but has it crossed anyone's mind, that by posting all these photos in a supposedly non-spoiler forum such as this, and with that long speculative discussion about the DB10 gadgets that has gone on for days, the climax of the Rome chase has been actually spoiled for many of us????

I'd have to agree. If you look at the 'rules' of the thread on Page 1, most of them have now been broken.
    But IMO its pretty much up to you, how much you actually read. Once you know, what these posts are all about, you can just scroll through the pics . Nobody asks you to actually READ all the stuff, like were they shoot, from where to where. All I know is, Jag versus Aston and its gonna end up in the Tiber. Which, I have to admit, IS more, then I cared to know, but for the rest...Last time around, I avoided the clappers and could participate without spoiling too much for myself.
    Well, I see your point, but practically it's easier said than done, cause all it takes is a glimpse of a post as you open the page, and damage is done before you actually realise what you just saw or read. Anyway, I guess I ll just have to withdraw from the discussion as much as possible.
    Yes, that had happen to me, too, but as - for me - the production is the best part of the whole thing, I have to take the risk. The movie is over in 2 hours, but this takes months, you can enjoy and feeling part of the whole process.
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    I admit, as one who is actively trying to avoid spoilers, I am walking on very thin ice by clicking on threads like this.

With that said, for those who post content in this thread... when in doubt, please use spoilers tags!
    This is a Production Timeline.
    It's here to post what production is doing or will do.
    I think that you can't write "they are going to shoot in Rome" without saying what they are going to shoot day-to-day. For that there is the Shooting Schedule Thread that ironically is in the spoiler section.
    If you don't want to know what are they shooting, what are they doing, what type of stunts they are using, I think this is not your thread.
    Obviously this is only my opinion.
    SkyfallCraig, production includes literally anything in the film. So I guess that if someone posted a pic of the one who might or might not play Blofeld in the film, revealing his inclusion in the plot and his identity, would it be justifiable by the title of the thread? My point is that of course we're all here because we like the process, but a filtering of information is needed, so that we know much, but not EVERYTHING about the shooting. At least, someone add a SPOILER warning in the thread's title, so people like me don't even bother.
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    This is a Production Timeline.
    It's here to post what production is doing or will do.
    I think that you can't write "they are going to shoot in Rome" without saying what they are going to shoot day-to-day. For that there is the Shooting Schedule Thread that ironically is in the spoiler section.
    If you don't want to know what are they shooting, what are they doing, what type of stunts they are using, I think this is not your thread.
    Obviously this is only my opinion.
    i'll second that. This thread is about what the productionstatus is, where and what they're filming. There always will be mild spoilers. You can't stay completely spoilerfree, there will be tv-spots, trailers, and other websites publishing articles with spoilers.
    nikos78 wrote: »
    SkyfallCraig, production includes literally anything in the film. So I guess that if someone posted a pic of the one who might or might not play Blofeld in the film, revealing his inclusion in the plot and his identity, would it be justifiable by the title of the thread? My point is that of course we're all here because we like the process, but a filtering of information is needed, so that we know much, but not EVERYTHING about the shooting. At least, someone add a SPOILER warning in the thread's title, so people like me don't even bother.
    Your example just isn't possible. A part from the leaks, that have they own topic it's impossible that someone knows that Monica Bellucci is playing Blofeld and write it here.

Just kidding. I don't even know if there will be Blofeld.
    But the point is, these are "mild" spoilers that of course are going to be in this thread, it is quite obvious that these type of little spoiler will be here. It is in the "meaning" of this thread, in my opinion
    Can I just say this moaning about spoilers is crazy. For those people who don't want to know about the production then don't use this thread our anything to do with SPECTRE! Please. It's your choice to come and look so don't complain after thankyou.
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Can someone tell me whether the post "Detlev Bothe Speaks" on the James Bond News page is free of (major) spoilers? I saw a link in this thread to a newspaper article that warned of "heavy spoilers".

Of course navigating through this discussion is at everyone's own risk, and I will be leaving this thread before the production moves on to other places. But is it safe to assume that the James Bond News section at MI6-HQ steers clear from major spoilers?
    jamesdut wrote: »
    Can I just say this moaning about spoilers is crazy. For those people who don't want to know about the production then don't use this thread our anything to do with SPECTRE! Please. It's your choice to come and look so don't complain after thankyou.

To be clear their is a Spectre thread for both! With and without spoilers! I stick to the without spoilers as you suggest, however I have now just seen something that has ruined a part of the film for me which I am not impressed with.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    I can only suggest that everyone use discretion and common sense. We all know what may or may not be a spoiler and perhaps out of courtesy we should use spoiler tags unless it's in the Sony Leak thread where spoilers are everywhere.
    I know it's a fine line and there are spoilers everywhere, not just on this forum, but we may as well try, as a community to be as fair to others as possible.