SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• edited February 2015 Posts: 4,619
    doubleoego wrote: »
    You're acting like you didn't know he was under contract for a 5th film.

People always bring up that damn contract. Who cares if he is under contract for a 5th film? Contracts are broken in the film industry all the time. And even if they were not, Barbara and Daniel are good friends. She won't force him to appear in a 5th film if he really won't want to.
    If Mendes is back do we even need a guess the title for bond 25 they may as well end Spectre like this

The End of Spectre
    Since Mendes is returning
    James Bond will return in
    Shatterhand
    FxbsMKY.jpg

If only I had one on my drive!!! :x

The pictures of the restaurant are stunning!!! :-O

I think I read elsewhere regarding MGW is recovering from a bypass procedure? Get well soon MGW!!! It seems very odd you not being around?

On a spate note I wonder if that means BABS will have a cameo in Spectre? A Whitehall assistant for Denbigh perhaps? :D
    Whilst from a Bond fan standpoint, I love the name Shatterhand - If I didn't know the Flemingesque context then I wouldn't like it as much - from a purely Bond Film Fan standpoint I think it would sound "unBondian" - We only like it because we know how it works in You Only Live Twice.
  • RogueAgent wrote: »
    FxbsMKY.jpg

If only I had one on my drive!!! :x

The pictures of the restaurant are stunning!!! :-O

I think I read elsewhere regarding MGW is recovering from a bypass procedure? Get well soon MGW!!! It seems very odd you not being around?

On a spate note I wonder if that means BABS will have a cameo in Spectre? A Whitehall assistant for Denbigh perhaps? :D

No really??? Please, show me more news about our beloved Michael G. Wilson. I think we should have some more information about his health. I hope that, if true, the bypass surgery was succesful.
    JCRendle wrote: »
    Whilst from a Bond fan standpoint, I love the name Shatterhand - If I didn't know the Flemingesque context then I wouldn't like it as much - from a purely Bond Film Fan standpoint I think it would sound "unBondian" - We only like it because we know how it works in You Only Live Twice.

There are quite a few chapters title that would work beautifully for movie titles. Multiple Requiem being maybe my favourite.
    Remember the flack Quantum of Solace got because people didn't understand what it meant?
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada

As someone who hasn't yet read YOLT, I think the name "Shatterhand" is pretty awesome. I suppose it could go both ways.

As someone who hasn't yet read YOLT, I think the name "Shatterhand" is pretty awesome. I suppose it could go both ways.
    I stand corrected :)

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    If it gets a mention in Spectre, that could be the set up for the audience to
    Know the name?
    Nobody knew what Skyfall was before the movie came out and it added, for me, a lot of mystery and suspense! Especially after the psychologist scene, you could tell it was something important, and it added a lot of mystery right up until the reveal.
    I could see there being some criticism about the use of single word titles that start with S though lol
    Remember the flack Quantum of Solace got because people didn't understand what it meant?

Their loss. It is a great title.
    Ludovico wrote: »

Their loss. It is a great title.
    Oh I agree, but the Press don't need much to jump on

This is why I am not pushing the Hildebrand rarity

Awesome title no interest in seeing it ripped to shreds by the press
  • RC7RC7

You need to read it. After TB and OHMSS, naturally.
    RC7 wrote: »

You need to read it. After TB and OHMSS, naturally.

Agreed! I'm reading them in order and am currently on Dr. No. Will have them done in time for SPECTRE :)

Shatterhand would be a great title. It would sit nicely against the other Bond films which have the title names after the villain - Dr. No and Goldfinger.

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    You're acting like you didn't know he was under contract for a 5th film.

People always bring up that damn contract. Who cares if he is under contract for a 5th film? Contracts are broken in the film industry all the time. And even if they were not, Barbara and Daniel are good friends. She won't force him to appear in a 5th film if he really won't want to.

You're trivialising the function contracts play. I work with lawyers and general counsels and I'm telling you, people do care about contracts. Clauses and stipulations make all the difference in how parties may be affected by contracts especially when in breach or broken. Just because it may happen in Hollywood, you don't know what behind the scenes penalties have been put in place or what the stipulations were. Look at that Gavin guy who was cast as Bond but never filmed anything; he was still paid a full salary because of what ever was in his contract. So, contracts do matter and Craig signing a contract for a 5th film means more than you obviously realise.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    2nd unit in Sölden:

B9ynCrjCYAA325U.jpg
    Acording to this post on Huffington Post, filming in Central London was cancelled this weekend because of Daniel's injury.

Full report: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/02/13/daniel-craig-knee-injury-spectre-filming_n_6676774.html
  • It seems like the knee injury is worse than they said.
    Can someone please make a sum up of all the issues in Rome
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 2,015
    Just because it may happen in Hollywood, you don't know what behind the scenes penalties have been put in place or what the stipulations were.

Well we know one thing or two from the leaks about some actor(s)' behavior with respect to his/her/their contract(s), when the movie is out we can discuss, but well until then believe me : this is Hollywood :)
    Risico007 wrote: »

Another great title, although far more obscure than even QOS. Maybe why I actually think it would work beautifully. After all, what's a Thunderball, a Moonraker?

Another great title, although far more obscure than even QOS. Maybe why I actually think it would work beautifully. After all, what's a Thunderball, a Moonraker?

A Thunderball is the military phrase for a mushroom cloud from an A bomb. A Moonraker is a small sail on top of a sailboat ;)
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns

So much win, right there! =))
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    It has to sound cool I suppose. It doesn't matter what it means. What's a Skyfall for instance, but it sure sounds cool.

A Thunderball is the military phrase for a mushroom cloud from an A bomb. A Moonraker is a small sail on top of a sailboat ;)

Well, I stand corrected. Still, not the most obvious terms. And MR as a title is very misleading.
    edited February 2015 Posts: 1,208
    Another image from the snow plane in the Sölden ski area

10960317_10153114115549650_3943682348218623352_o.jpg
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    bondjames wrote: »
    It has to sound cool I suppose. It doesn't matter what it means. What's a Skyfall for instance, but it sure sounds cool.

True ..but has that Chicken Little ring to it lol