SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    edited December 2014 Posts: 1,727
    About bleedin time.
    Unfortunately I have a strange apprehension that when the title is announced the general feeling will be (for lack of a better word) rather 'meh' ...
  • I'll be 'meh' if it isn't Devil May Care or Property of a Lady so I'm pretty sure you're right. I really like both of those titles a lot. Regardless of the source, just the sound of them.
  • Good news about "the announcement" being on Thursday with a cast and crew photo shoot. Slightly dissapointed that it won't be a press conference as I will miss the dumb and rather lazy questions from the so-called "Entertainment" journalists in attendance.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    edited December 2014 Posts: 15,423
    leas_mole wrote:
    Sure @ClarkDevlin but I warn you, I dance like Léa! =))

tumblr_mo5qgoAS8o1qzxeqqo3_r2_250.gif

No matter, @leas_mole. Follow my steps, and the dance will be more pleasant than you think. ;) :))
    Devlin%20Dances_zpsm6lgg9h8.gif
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    mind if i cut in??...

LMTX5a2_zpszctmebio.gif

YrJL860_zpsjpcqxxjg.gif

• SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    doubleoego wrote: »
    I'm eager to see what Craig looks like.

Probably like an old woman, given how he looked in SF. :P

Craig might look like a lot of things but an old woman? Old women must look very funny where you come from 8-}
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    omg I am

tumblr_lnk9gljkoo1qafrh6.gif
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    Sandy wrote: »
    doubleoego wrote: »
    I'm eager to see what Craig looks like.

Probably like an old woman, given how he looked in SF. :P

Craig might look like a lot of things but an old woman? Old women must look very funny where you come from 8-}

uncaptioned-Kswwb-50cb9375c66e7.jpeg
    HASEROT wrote: »
    mind if i cut in??...

LMTX5a2_zpszctmebio.gif

YrJL860_zpsjpcqxxjg.gif

Oh Blast... Mind Blown!
    Mind%20Blown_zpsb0ryuw0v.gif
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    yeah... i have that effect on people lol :)
    Lol! Problem eliminator or licensed troubleshooter? :D
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Ok, I'm excited! :-) Two more days...
  • Good news about "the announcement" being on Thursday with a cast and crew photo shoot. Slightly dissapointed that it won't be a press conference as I will miss the dumb and rather lazy questions from the so-called "Entertainment" journalists in attendance.

The last time, a real business journalist (from Reuters) got in and asked some good questions about the budget. The questions weren't answered, but credit for persistence.
    I'm crossing my fingers that nothing will leak in the next 44 hours!
    AceHole wrote: »
    Unfortunately I have a strange apprehension that when the title is announced the general feeling will be (for lack of a better word) rather 'meh' ...

I think it's inevitable that a not unsignificant percentage of people will feel that way. After all, we are all used to the 23 official Bond film titles but this one will be brand new! I remember how strange the title "Skyfall" felt back in 2011 but now I love it.
  • Christoph Waltz answers a question here about the possibility of appearing in Bond 24. I don't speak German so I'm no good when it comes to translating

Also it appears that some media will be there to interview the cast and crew despite the lack of press conference. This comes from the BBC's entertainment journalist:

• AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    edited December 2014 Posts: 1,727
    @Pierce2daniel
    Ok this guy is my (semi) compatriot and I'd be thrilled if he does do it.
    But he just says that the interviewer must once again know more about it than he himself does :)

The usual kind of response.
    I am excited
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    @-)

tumblr_m98d88bEzP1qb7wv5o3_250.gif tumblr_m98d88bEzP1qb7wv5o4_250.gif
    leas_mole wrote: »
    @-)

Dance%202_zps5n6j0s93.gif
    Por Una Cabeza, @leas_mole. ;)
    @-)

smooth @ClarkDevlin but I think you may have nailed your foot to the floor? ;)
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 4,400
    Deadline are reporting that Monica Bellucci is in the mix to join Bond 24.

https://deadline.com/2014/12/james-bond-24-title-cast-revealed-live-pinewood-1201305919/

Monica-Bellucci-presente-Meraviglie-au-67eme-festival-de-Cannes_portrait_w858.jpg

shoot-em-up-2.jpeg

b0ba9433fa4d1b454e203ed1e38.png

Bellucci has always been a perennial name mentioned with the Bond movies going back to Pierce's tenure in the part. She's 50 now, could she be the new Irma Bunt?
    edited December 2014 Posts: 15,423
    @-)

smooth @ClarkDevlin but I think you may have nailed your foot to the floor? ;)
    Well, what can I say, @leas_mole? I have my moments. :D It appears you do have yours, as well.
    Catch_zpsxbwmlpg9.gif
    Deadline are reporting that Monica Bellucci is in the mix to join Bond 24.

https://deadline.com/2014/12/james-bond-24-title-cast-revealed-live-pinewood-1201305919/

Monica-Bellucci-presente-Meraviglie-au-67eme-festival-de-Cannes_portrait_w858.jpg

Bellucci has always been a perennial name mentioned with the Bond movies going back to Pierce's tenure in the part. She's 50 now, could she be the new Irma Bunt?

Now, THAT is a beautiful rumour you've got there, @Pierce2Daniel! It didn't happen for Tomorrow Never Dies, sadly, so it's not too late for B-24. :D
  • Hey everyone! I've been reading these discussions obsessively for the past few weeks, so I thought, why not join? Regarding the rumoured title, I would normally be thrilled with the choice, but doesn't anyone think it sounds a bit odd right after Skyfall? Imagine Goldeneye directly after Goldfinger...
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Wow, coming from Deadline I believe we must consider as a very reliable rumour.
    It's also being reported in Geek Tryant - if so, looks like the original Bond Girl casting calls have been ripped up and now we have no idea what the roles of the ladies might be.
    Somehow, I suspect -if true- Monica Bellucci will be playing Blofeld's mistress. She's more of a Lady type of an actress, so it's a possibility.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Looks to be a fantastic cast !
  • Regarding the Monica Bellucci rumour - this would be a very good casting decision. Maybe being Italian she could be involved in the Italian scènes. Maybe Bonds contact in Rome? Or she could be playing the wife/or love interest of the main villain played by Waltz (if he is playing the main villain!)...or she could be as someone else suggested playing Irma Bunt! Not long now before we will know the real cast of BOND 24. Exciting times!
  • Monica Bellucci´s appearance as a Bond girl has been long overdue if you ask me. :) Still, I´m a little sad if they'd cast her for Bond 24, because with Christopher Waltz confirmed and all the Spectre talk I doubt she will be the main villainess.
    She might just as well be. Who knows? So far, the casting is just as brilliant. I'd say we'll be looking at the (probably) "best Bond film ever made." in a year. Most likely I'd say that.