SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• edited December 2014 Posts: 203
    Waltz will probably be clean shaven in Bond 24. A photo from today:
    c0d8cb2775172fa5108923a502d04286.22561.jpg

is it me or does QT look like the late grate Richard Kiel? happy to see that Chris with a short hair cut and the stash gone!
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Yes the Arnold vs. Newman debate will easily continue ... forever probably. I do appreciate Arnold a good deal more than Newman. Skyfall's score was disappointing in key ways.

Anyway, it would be wonderful if we learned the composer soon ... but I wouldn't bet on that one, either. I'm trying to keep expecations low enough so I will, no matter what, be pleasantly surprised. Only 2 more days. :)
  • Ludovico wrote: »
    Not that I want to give more credit to any rumors, but he does look like OHMSS Blofeld. A bit too handsome, but still.

You mean like Telly Savallas Blofeld ?
    Rather DAFs one,I'd say.
    Savallas looked as if he used Guys like Waltz to beat others unconscious.
    is the 4th a sure thing now? is there any confirmation?
    Dec. 4th is set, I do believe that (but not from EON's public announcement)

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Matt_Helm wrote: »
    Ludovico wrote: »
    Not that I want to give more credit to any rumors, but he does look like OHMSS Blofeld. A bit too handsome, but still.

Rather DAFs one,I'd say.

He means how he looked in the Novel of OHMSS.
    blofelds.jpg

Rather DAFs one,I'd say.

Nope. I mean the novel OHMSS' Blofeld. And I think you knew. Waltz may not look as physically imposing, but he looks aristocratic enough, there is a hardness in his eyes and we know from playing villains that he can have the proper aura of menace.
  • Ludovico wrote: »

Rather DAFs one,I'd say.

Nope. I mean the novel OHMSS' Blofeld. And I think you knew. Waltz may not look as physically imposing, but he looks aristocratic enough, there is a hardness in his eyes and we know from playing villains that he can have the proper aura of menace.

Murdock beat you to the punch correcting me and I didn't know. I have read all my Bond novels before age 13 (apart from CR, LALD and FRWL , which I reread 2006 while eagerly awaiting CR-The Movie)
    Anyway, my fault and thanks to both of you.
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 2,115
    Murdock wrote: »
    He's not Blofeld until Barbara and Michael say he is. ~X(

Of course, it's possible he is Blofeld even if they don't say he is, a la Naomie Harris being Moneypenny. For that matter, Ben Whishaw was Q even though BB denied that in the spring of 2012. We'll see. But BB and MGW might not be the best sources at this stage.
  • SirHilaryBraySirHilaryBray Scotland
    I like the rumour going round that in the story that Dame Judi's M has something useful encased in the porcelain Dalton Bulldog. Clever.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Murdock wrote: »
    He's not Blofeld until Barbara and Michael say he is. ~X(

Of course, it's possible he is Blofeld even if they don't say he is, a la Naomie Harris being Moneypenny. For that matter, Ben Whishaw was Q even though BB denied that in the spring of 2012. We'll see. But BB and MGW might not be the best sources at this stage.

I sure hope he isn't.
    I like the rumour going round that in the story that Dame Judi's M has something useful encased in the porcelain Dalton Bulldog. Clever.

I love that idea! Where did you read that rumour?
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 3,169
    News update:
    Bond will drive the new Range Rover Sport in Bond24. It will contain "a lot of extras for the chase." The car models used have been stolen from Neuss Industrial Park where the models they were going to use were rebuilt.
    http://www.rp-online.de/nrw/staedte/neuss/james-bond-autos-in-neuss-geklaut-aid-1.4709381
    And
    http://www.bild.de/regional/duesseldorf/james-bond/range-rover-gestohlen-38782338.bild.html

So, there will be a carchase, featuring the new RR, set in the snowy austrian landscape. The RR will have some sort of gadgets.
    Yes, as mentioned before, good luck to them selling modified Bond cars and not being found out.
    I can't remember, but be a nice touch when Bond is out of ideas and angry the she, the one who would have faith and help is not there that he throws it in a rage against the wall to find a pen drive or keys to something.
    I can't remember, but be a nice touch when Bond is out of ideas and angry that she, the one who would have faith and help is not there that he throws it in a rage against the wall to find a pen drive or keys to something.

• SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Zekidk wrote: »
    News update:
    Bond will drive the new Range Rover Sport in Bond24. It will contain "a lot of extras for the chase." The car models used have been stolen from Neuss Industrial Park
    http://www.rp-online.de/nrw/staedte/neuss/james-bond-autos-in-neuss-geklaut-aid-1.4709381
    And
    http://www.bild.de/regional/duesseldorf/james-bond/range-rover-gestohlen-38782338.bild.html

Didn't you share this a couple of days ago @Zekidk?
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 3,169
    Sandy wrote: »
    Zekidk wrote: »
    News update:
    Bond will drive the new Range Rover Sport in Bond24. It will contain "a lot of extras for the chase." The car models used have been stolen from Neuss Industrial Park
    And

Didn't you share this a couple of days ago @Zekidk?
    No, I didn't. Did I miss the discussion about this? I mean the RR being used in Austria for a car chase? It's all new to me.
    Cars were stolen was reported; I think not that the RR is used for a chase (could be wrong; I have not checked the previous posts).
    New Aston Martin Vantage Grand Tourer 2015 will feature. Won't go on public sale until after the film.
    (using Google Translate, so judge for yourself)
    "According to reports, the thieves did not know that they have caught Bond Car! SUVs were among others in Neuss been used for stunt scenes easier fragile windshields. In addition, similar body parts have been replaced, so the rover can be spectacular destroy the spy strips."
  • Yes, as mentioned before, good luck to them selling modified Bond cars and not being found out.

Stolen vehicles are usually stripped down, with the parts being sold. The thieves might take out the regular parts, dump the modified ones.

To say Eon will be peeved would be putting it mildly! %-(
  • I like the rumour going round that in the story that Dame Judi's M has something useful encased in the porcelain Dalton Bulldog. Clever.

Clever or Aahhhhrgggg!
  • I can't remember, but be a nice touch when Bond is out of ideas and angry the she, the one who would have faith and help is not there that he throws it in a rage against the wall to find a pen drive or keys to something.

You guys should write horror stories. Some here have ideas and express preferences,that scare me shitless.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited December 2014 Posts: 4,459

:D

Time to repeat my fanart..

k86eo.jpg
    (Made on 8 December 2012, 16 days after i have seen Skyfall)
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    edited December 2014 Posts: 2,044
    Is it the lighting or is Waltz actually a bit blonde?
    B3zMZzuCIAA223h.png
    Oh I do like that: "I let people crumble like a little puppy, Mr Bond" :)
    It may be more for another thread, but the return of Blofeld would fit wonderfully with the title The Property of a Lady, as long as the Queen remains alive.

I can imagine a line like this one in the movie: "I am my own master Mr. Bond. But you, you are nothing more than a lackey, the property of a lady."
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    looks blonde here
    eb082973a654990c14cf1c197779acabebe98139-1a7ppar.jpg

but photo is too fuzzy here to decide!
    417648_630x354.jpg