SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    If I remember correctly, @GermanLady was the first to post on this website the full unedited complete press conference for Skyfall.
    Yes, I think she was. GermanLady is on the ball for sure.
    Yep. I remember that pretty well, I think. And I remember us thanking her. She had it up within minutes.
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    AdaShelby wrote: »
    This is totally off subject, but I really want Lea to play a henchwoman and yes, I know it could be mirroring her role in Mission: Impossible 4 but I genuinely think that in the hands of Mendes and the writers a classic henchwoman could be done in a very good way that doesn't mirror M:I4 at all.

*Plus, Lea would look epic alongside Waltz and Bautista, if Waltz turns out to be a villain of course and would love to see a Bond girl vs Bond girl fight sequence coordinated by Gary Powell.
    Yes to this! I'd like Léa to have a sizeable role in Bond 24 if she is not to be the main Bond girl. I hope Mendes gives her a significant part so that she can show off her acting chops. BTW, Léa has been Twitter spotted in Paris this afternoon. With the read through supposedly at the end of November luckily she is only a short flight away from London.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited November 2014 Posts: 10,588
    leas_mole wrote: »
    This is totally off subject, but I really want Lea to play a henchwoman and yes, I know it could be mirroring her role in Mission: Impossible 4 but I genuinely think that in the hands of Mendes and the writers a classic henchwoman could be done in a very good way that doesn't mirror M:I4 at all.

*Plus, Lea would look epic alongside Waltz and Bautista, if Waltz turns out to be a villain of course and would love to see a Bond girl vs Bond girl fight sequence coordinated by Gary Powell.
    Yes to this! I'd like Léa to have a sizeable role in Bond 24 if she is not to be the main Bond girl. I hope Mendes gives her a significant part so that she can show off her acting chops. BTW, Léa has been Twitter spotted in Paris this afternoon. With the read through supposedly at the end of November luckily she is only a short flight away from London.
    I'm going on vacation in Paris soon. Maybe I'll see her lol. :))
  • We need the Fiona Volpe of the modern era:

la-seydoux_100800364.jpg
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    We need the Fiona Volpe of the modern era:

la-seydoux_100800364.jpg
    I would imagine that Lea won't be playing a villain, as EON probably wants to avoid drawing comparisons to her MI4 character, but who knows?
    I'd be happy with her playing an ally, albeit a complicated one. Not necessarily a villain.
    jake24 wrote: »
    leas_mole wrote: »

I'm going on vacation in Paris soon. Maybe I'll see her lol. :))
    You better be quick! The read through should be starting soon. Otherwise, You would need to pay a quick visit to Pinewood studios too!
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 4,622
    Germanlady wrote: »
    Are we really going to play this spoiler game for the rest of the shooting? This is ridiculous to say the least. Because I don't think, that for anybody, who wants to avoid spoiler it makes any sense to go to this thread at all. Because it will not save them from knowing, not one bit. So - the rest goes out of their ways to avoid spoiler for some, who shouldn't come here in the first place. Makes no sense. Not because I don't care about other people wishes, but because without reading the spoiler, the whole reading doesn't make sense, so why do it? Avoid the whole thread, we take care with the titles and that's it. Then we can just speak in a normal way here without using spoiler tags for every tid bit.

Agree 100%. Put the word spoilers in the thread title and that's it. The whole thread is spoiler anyway.
    Personally, I like to know everything I can ahead of time. I found it really enhanced my first viewing experience of the last two films. CR I saw blind, and didn't enjoy as much on first viewing.
    The advance knowing creates a feeling of anticipation for what the finished product will look like.
    When one finally gets to see the movie, you get to see how everything actually comes to life and comes together. Still photos suddenly are brought to life. Questions that have been nagging are finally answered etc I find it makes for a great viewing experience.
    I highly recommend it. There are no shortage of other films, that can be watched spoiler free.

Edit: actually, I see now that @creasy47 lifted the spoiler worries.
    Thanks!
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Italian news: http://www.huffingtonpost.it/2014/11/23/daniel-craig-roma-il-24esimo-007-girato-in-italia_n_6207576.html

"The shoot is scheduled from 19 February to 12 March 2015.
    A speeding car that clashes in the night with a Fiat 500, another high-speed chase, always at night, along Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, and then on Lungo Tevere, where even a car ends up in the river after a flight. But the scene that will remain in the memory is undoubtedly the one in which the ineffable Bond (who knows if in a tuxedo) will launch, always at night, from a helicopter flying over the city landing on the fifteenth-century bridge built by Pope Sixtus V to connect Piazza Trilussa, the heart of Trastevere, the other side of the city
    ."

ponte-sisto-rome-(by-tiziano-virive).jpg

Real or not, sounds really good...

Thanks to damncoffee in commanderbond
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Getting an Angels and Demons vibe from that latest photo, one of my favourite movies of the past decade. Hope they use Rome to the same level or better than they did in that film.
    ggl007 wrote: »
    Italian news: http://www.huffingtonpost.it/2014/11/23/daniel-craig-roma-il-24esimo-007-girato-in-italia_n_6207576.html

A speeding car that clashes in the night with a Fiat 500, another high-speed chase, always at night, along Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, and then on Lungo Tevere, where even a car ends up in the river after a flight. But the scene that will remain in the memory is undoubtedly the one in which the ineffable Bond (who knows if in a tuxedo) will launch, always at night, from a helicopter flying over the city landing on the fifteenth-century bridge built by Pope Sixtus V to connect Piazza Trilussa, the heart of Trastevere, the other side of the city
    ."

Interesting. Did I read that Serbia is also another location?
    Did i miss something? Have they announced a date for the press conference?
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    No, they have not.
    From all I read and "know" at the moment, this seems to become a less dark but more "fun" film. In a good way.
    I'd be happy with her playing an ally, albeit a complicated one. Not necessarily a villain.

I'd find this more interesting.
    No, they have not.

Ok cool, my tip ie December 5th?
    No, they have not.

Ok cool, my tip ie December 5th?
    Probably on the 5th, unless they do it on Saturday the 6th, when filming starts, like they did with Skyfall.
    I just hope they manage to keep the title of the movie a secret until the conference, just to keep everyone on their toes guessing?
  • I hope we get it on the 3rd which is my birthday :D
    I hope we get it on the 3rd which is my birthday :D
    I hope so :) Christoph Waltz is getting his Hollywood star on the 1st December so 3rd is probably the earliest the press conference could be (if they wait for Christoph - as they should!)
  • ggl007 wrote: »

."

Thanks @gl007. But can someone from Italy, who speaks/writes very good English, translate this in a better way? This has been translated via Google Translate. And I don't understand a thing of it.

@Walec? Perhaps you?
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 4,403
    The gist is there. I'd imagine there is some sort of party that Bond needs to infiltrate hence why he parachutes down in a full dinner jacket. It sounds fantastic and extremely Bondian, if anything it may be a little too obvious and something you may actually see in a Mission Impossible or Bond parody film. Anyway, I don't care at all. Considering what we know about the plane crash in Austria, the car chase in Rome, Waltz's casting as Blofeld and Seydoux's involvement, I really couldn't be anymore jazzed for Bond 24.

All we need now is a solid piece of lead female casting!

In other news, Waltz was photographed at the Horrible Bosses 2 premiere over the weekend sporting a full head of hair and it looks as though he's growing a moustache. Could we be seeing a slightly more hirsute Blofeld?

Christoph+Waltz+Horrible+Bosses+2+Premiere+iLX4rp3YZunl.jpg
  • The gist is there. I'd imagine there is some sort of party that Bond needs to infiltrate hence why he parachutes down in a full dinner jacket. It sounds fantastic and extremely Bondian, if anything it may be a little too obvious and something you may actually see in a Mission Impossible or Bond parody film. Anyway, I don't care at all. Considering what we know about the plane crash in Austria, the car chase in Rome, Waltz's casting as Blofeld and Seydoux's involvement, I really couldn't be anymore jazzed for Bond 24.

I think I'm curious if that Fiat 500 will be driven by 007 during the actual car chase ;-):
    Fiat-500-twinair-blue-front-and-side-speed.jpg

Because let's face it, this is Europe's most favourity cuty-car at the moment. It's a very well sold model in The Netherlands for instance. And seeing Daniel Craig behind the wheel of a 500 is truly great no?
    The gist is there. I'd imagine there is some sort of party that Bond needs to infiltrate hence why he parachutes down in a full dinner jacket. It sounds fantastic and extremely Bondian, if anything it may be a little too obvious and something you may actually see in a Mission Impossible or Bond parody film. Anyway, I don't care at all. Considering what we know about the plane crash in Austria, the car chase in Rome, Waltz's casting as Blofeld and Seydoux's involvement, I really couldn't be anymore jazzed for Bond 24.

I think I'm curious if that Fiat 500 will be driven by 007 during the actual car chase ;-):
    Fiat-500-twinair-blue-front-and-side-speed.jpg

Because let's face it, this is Europe's most favourity cuty-car at the moment. It's a very well sold model in The Netherlands for instance. And seeing Daniel Craig behind the wheel of a 500 is truly great no?
    Lol I don't think Bond will be behind a Fiat this time around. It'll probably be the new DB. But could Bautista or whoever else Bond is chasing?
    Could we be seeing a slightly more hirsute Blofeld?

Definitely. Making Blofeld bald would be incredible cliche and would make many people think of Dr. Evil. (But who knows, Waltz may not be playing Blofeld after all.)
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited November 2014 Posts: 23,883
    re: the Fiat, my opinion is aptly demonstrated by the gentleman below......:

for-your-eyes-only-148.png
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 267
    Maybe the car belongs to Seydoux or the other Bond girl?
  • ColonelSun wrote: »
    Just joining the dots we (seem) to have. I can't help but think Bond 24 is going to dig deeper into Bond's character and past. But who knows????

Well, Logan wrote once a movie about an hero who had a father figure in the past, but then had to face the son of this father figure, who was a murderer. And there was the Coliseum in the movie :) [I'm talking about Maximus, Marcus Aurelius and Commodus, in Gladiator]

In Skyfall, M was a mother figure, to both Bond and Silva, and some people seem to be happy with that. It does not seem indeed so out-of-this-world to imagine that we'll have the father now !