SPECTRE: TOP 5 elements "SPECTRE" must have to tackle all criticism that surrounded "SKYFALL"

Comments

Lois Maxwell is Canadian and contains no African American heritagtry.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Surely you mean Canadian? ;-)

Indeed! Almost forgot that one, myself!
    Richardo wrote:

Well that has to be agreed with.
    Dragonpol wrote:
    Richardo wrote:

But why do you have an issue with a black Moneypenny per se?
    Dragonpol wrote:
    Richardo wrote:

I don't myself, just for clarity. I think she's fairly delicious, in fact.
    I do not and as such many multitudes of members of the public cried wolf at such a notion. Thusly, I take no issue with Mrs. Naomi Harris in Skyfall but also yet see the critical nature within which she was received.
    Dragonpol wrote:
    Richardo wrote:

And I will add: Naomie Harris does not have African American heritage either, as far as I know.
    I know, I just wanted to hear @Richardo reasoning behind it.
    Dragonpol wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:
    Richardo wrote:

Much as like and such a scrumptious scrap of chocolate. I am championing this boat in the races as well. She is profound.
    Richardo wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:
    Richardo wrote:

Much as like and such a scrumptious scrap of chocolate. I am championing this boat in the races as well. She is profound.

Indeed. I have a soft spot for this type of cocoa brown girl!
    Dragonpol wrote:
    Richardo wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:
    Richardo wrote:

Heartily agreed. I would enjoy entrenchment in her box of chocolates, many pleasures.

Pleased to meet your acquaintance, @Dragonpol. Although I must advise upon our meeting, that women have no room for spots of softness; keep them between a rock and a hard place and you will keep them. You will thank me.
    Richardo wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:
    Richardo wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:
    Richardo wrote:

Heartily agreed. I would enjoy entrenchment in her box of chocolates, many pleasures.

Pleased to meet your acquaintance, @Dragonpol. Although I must advise upon our meeting, that women have no room for spots of softness; keep them between a rock and a hard place and you will keep them. You will thank me.

I'm very delighted to meet you too, @Richardo. I must say for a new member you have acquitted yourself very well. Keep up your great posts!
    Richardo wrote:

@Richardo. Not entirely sure your comment is relevant to the topic being discussed but I'd still like to hear why you're so adverse to a black Moneypenny in Bond 24?
    Surely you mean Canadian? ;-)

Yes...so sorry. But let's be honest, Lois Maxwell's Moneypenny wasn't exactly a British secretary. That only changed with Caroline Bliss, Samantha Bond and now Naomie Harris.
    Richardo wrote:

@Richardo. Not entirely sure your comment is relevant to the topic being discussed but I'd still like to hear why you're so adverse to a black Moneypenny in Bond 24?

It kind of sounds a bit like he's not, no?
    Richardo wrote:

http://mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/260050#Comment_260050
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    I'm not fond of Naomi Harris, not because she's black, but because she's not Caroline Bliss.
    Am I stuck in an era here? ;)
  • edited August 2013 Posts: 6,396
    OK I didn't see that post for some reason. So it's Naomie Harris you have an issue with rather than a black Moneypenny? You might want to have made that clearer when you said #NBM - No Black Moneypenny

My issue with Naomie Harris is I don't think she is a particularly good actress. Let's see how she gets on with the character next time round.
  • edited August 2013 Posts: 135
    OK I didn't see that post for some reason. So it's Naomie Harris you have an issue with rather than a black Moneypenny? You might want to have made that clearer when you said #NBM - No Black Moneypenny

My issue with Naomie Harris is I don't think she is a particularly good actress. Let's see how she gets on with the character next time round.
    I have no issue whereas the public surrounded Skyfall with criticisms of No Black Moneypenny, which in conclusion are addressable by voting No Black Moneypenny. Simple as, and such.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    edited August 2013 Posts: 16,331
    Oh for god sakes this argument again? #-o
    Murdock wrote:
    Oh for god sakes this argument again? #-o

Yeah, right? Who cares if Moneypenny's black. If it's not Caroline Bliss, then I really don't care WHO plays her, Naomi's as good a choice as any IMO.
    Richardo wrote:
    I have no issue whereas the public surrounded Skyfall with criticisms of No Black Moneypenny, which in conclusion are addressable by voting No Black Moneypenny. Simple as, and such.

I have no idea what that even means.

Richardo wrote:

I have no idea what that even means.

It's this new hash tag fad that's sweeping Facebook. #dumbest idea ever. 8-|
    No, I mean the way he constructed his last sentence. Makes absolutely no sense.
    My proposal is to tackle every bit of criticalism surrounding Skyfall. Black Moneypenny was not well-loved; thus, she can be removed. I hope this isn't hard to comprehend.
    Richardo wrote:
    Black Moneypenny was not well-loved; thus, she can be removed.
    See? no good.
    Yes, I think you'll find she's not referred to as "Black Moneypenny" and as far as the criticism of her from the general public, if that is your assertion, I'm sure that's more to do with the actress playing her as opposed to the colour of her skin.

Richardo wrote:
    My proposal is to tackle every bit of criticalism surrounding Skyfall. Black Moneypenny was not well-loved; thus, she can be removed. I hope this isn't hard to comprehend.

What's wrong with Harris? Too "Politically Correct" for you? Does that...Push your Buttons? Hmmm?
    Murdock wrote:
    Does that...Push your Buttons? Hmmm?
    So funny....! ;)
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    Dragonpol wrote:
    Richardo wrote:

Does it Draggers?

If you could furnish me with an explanation of the word 'heritagtry' I might be in a position to judge.

Come on chaps Richardo is as clear a case of IFM as I've ever seen.