SPECTRE: TOP 5 elements "SPECTRE" must have to tackle all criticism that surrounded "SKYFALL"

1222324252628»

Comments

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I sure was.
  • ForYourEyesOnlyForYourEyesOnly In the untained cradle of the heavens
    Well, a lot of the OP's elements were indeed in Spectre, but it appears that they weren't implemented in ways that the general public liked.
  • RC7RC7
    Well, a lot of the OP's elements were indeed in Spectre, but it appears that they weren't implemented in ways that the general public liked.

Only enough for it to make $800m+. I wouldn't say that constitutes something disliked by the general public.
    Nowhere was Bond in a Navy uniform. Which was of course a major point of contention for many people here regarding Skyfall. So that's really a shameful mark on Spectre. I won't keep my hopes up for Bond 25. They clearly dropped the ball on that one.
    Ludovico wrote: »
    Nowhere was Bond in a Navy uniform. Which was of course a major point of contention for many people here regarding Skyfall. So that's really a shameful mark on Spectre. I won't keep my hopes up for Bond 25. They clearly dropped the ball on that one.

I think it would have been much better to have hyped up Bond's meeting C., and and have M. force Bond to show up to a Nine Eyes meeting in his Navy uniform to formerly meet their new boss. It would have made Bond's sarcastic peppy attitude just that much funnier in a tight military uniform.