Kingsman: The Great Game (2019)

Comments

• bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    I'm a bit surprised that Kingsman feel that a well dressed English spy should be sporting a double breasted outfit. Very Moore, and even Laz.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Trailer has been confirmed to be 1m48s long, should be online as early as next week since it'll be attached to 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2'; will likely receive both a green-band and red-band trailer, too. I'll be sure to post the link whenever it's online.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited April 2017 Posts: 4,447
    http://www.darkhorizons.com/new-dates-for-maze-sparrow-orient-spielberg/
    “Kingsman: The Golden Circle” has been moved up a week and will now hit September 22nd this year.

If Dutch release not stay on 05 October 2017, then new Dutch release date possible be 28 September 2017. And if be smart if there consider 21 September 2017. Bladerunner 2 have 05 October 2017 Dutch release date on this moment and you never know or Warner mabey wil release it earlier too. Also there is Lego Ninja movie on 27 September 2017.
    edited April 2017 Posts: 40,492
    The first trailer will be online tomorrow.

Two trailer teases for the teaser trailer for the trailer for the finished product. The state of trailer releases today is ridiculous.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    It's so stupid. JUST RELEASE THE DAMN TRAILER!!! WHAT IS THE F***ING HOLD UP? Sorry. Hollywood trailer trends just tick me off.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Murdock wrote: »
    It's so stupid. JUST RELEASE THE DAMN TRAILER!!! WHAT IS THE F***ING HOLD UP? Sorry. Hollywood trailer trends just tick me off.

I thought you weren't even a fan of Kingsman but in any case, you're right about these asinine trailer trends.
    doubleoego wrote: »

I thought you weren't even a fan of Kingsman but in any case, you're right about these asinine trailer trends.

I'm not but I'm still curious to see the trailer to the sequel. Maybe it will turn me around.

Right there with you. This whole teaser for a teaser trailer nonsense needs to die a swift death.

In any case, the trailer will make its debut alongside Conan O'Brien's late night show tonight. Not sure if it'll drop online before then or not.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    And the trailer is here:

Not gonna lie. That looks pretty good.
    It does! But, the aspects I didn't like in the first are still there. Cinematography/editing-wise. Didn't expect them not to be, though.
    I'm glad Colin Firth is returning too.
    Definitely. It'll be interesting if a sequel to the comic is written too how Uncle Jack will return.
    Here's hoping we'll get a Pierce Brosnan appearance. ;)
    SS-Brosnan-1.jpg
  • edited April 2017 Posts: 6,432
    Kingsman: The Golden Circle looks great as expected, really looking forward to this film.
    SS-Brosnan-1.jpg
    As the next head of Kingsman!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Kingsman: The Golden Circle looks great as expected, really looking forward to this film.

Seconded.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    SS-Brosnan-1.jpg

Is that supposed to be Pierce Brosnan?
    Yes it is. Here's another panel featuring him and Patrick Stewart.
    df1ikZKl.jpg
    I never would have guessed. The artist doesn t know how to capture the essence of his objects.
    That or they didn't have full permission to use his likeness.
    Then how do you know it is them? Just guesswork?
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Looks fun
    They get rescued in the graphic novel and assist Gary who is Eggsy in the film version.
  • edited April 2017 Posts: 19,339
    They have started advertising it on the tube as of today..its on the video screens on the escalator walls as you go up and down to/from the Victoria Line at Green Park station....

Something like : "Now it's time for a proper spy movie ! "..
    I'm in two minds about it really. I wish they hadn't bought Colin Firth back. His death had a genuine impact in the first one, this just seems like they're pandering. Also seems like they might kill Roxy off at the beginning just to raise the stakes (and because they have too many new characters) which would be a poor move imo. She grew alongside Eggsy in the first one so I hope they don't pull an Aliens and kill her off in the first five minutes. Not sure I like the American Kingsman gimmick either, we got enough worldbuilding in the first and I would have been happy with a straight sequel following Eggsy and Roxy on a proper spy mission.

It does look like a lot of fun though. The cast is great, it looks as stylish as the first and the action looks spectacular (so glad they're doing a car chase, the gadget packed spy car was one of the few Bond tropes I missed in the first one). I'm definitely going to see it in the cinema based off how much I enjoyed the first one. Can't say I'm not skeptical but I have faith in Vaughn to deliver as he always does.
    Loved the trailer! It didn't reveal much and it excited me. Love it! <3

Also....I thought that this movie did not need a sequel. I still think it doesn't need a sequel. But boy did seeing that trailer made me excited. I love it!!
    SS-Brosnan-1.jpg

LMFAO!

What comic is this from? ..I asked about this on a previous page but I didn't get answer :/
    How many comics are there?
    edited April 2017 Posts: 15,423
    dragonsky wrote: »

Also....I thought that this movie did not need a sequel. I still think it doesn't need a sequel. But boy did seeing that trailer made me excited. I love it!!
    SS-Brosnan-1.jpg

LMFAO!

What comic is this from? ..I asked about this on a previous page but I didn't get answer :/
    The Secret Service
    by Mark Millar and Dave Gibbons

SS-Brosnan-1.jpg

LMFAO!

The Secret Service

So there's only one comic right? How much did the first movie used from the comic? And is the 2nd one based off it?

SS-Brosnan-1.jpg

LMFAO!

The Secret Service

So there's only one comic right? How much did the first movie used from the comic? And is the 2nd one based off it?
    So far, there's only one comic. The movie uses the storyline of the comic book for the most part... For the most part... Not completely... but goes to introduce new characters and concept involving espionage. The comic book is a downright Pierce Brosnan era James Bond adventure (minus Gary London's upbringing area, Eggsy's comic book equivalent), whereas the film uses the super-spy concept but employs a different path of tone.