Kingsman: The Great Game (2019)

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Elton John has confirmed he has a role in 'Kingsman 2'.

I had hoped it would be confirmed eventually. If we don't get a big fight scene set to 'Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting,' I'll be very upset.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited May 2016 Posts: 4,449
    So the movie have now 3 elements from DAD. I mean Halle Barry, Asian actor like Rick Yune and singer in the movie. What's next Christian Wagner as editor and David Tattersal as directer of photography and 3th movie is directed by Lee Tamahori ^#(^

Let's hope Eon get now more intrest to ask Elton John for the title song, if he already not going to this for this movie.
    Been a long time since Elton appeared in a movie!
    Murdock wrote: »
    Anything with Pierce Brosnan and Patrick Stewart kicking ass together would be an instant win in my book.
    SS-Brosnan-Stewart.jpg

What's this from?
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    dragonsky wrote: »
    Anything with Pierce Brosnan and Patrick Stewart kicking ass together would be an instant win in my book.
    SS-Brosnan-Stewart.jpg

What's this from?
    The Secret Service graphic novel which Kingsman is based from.
    SS-Brosnan-Stewart.jpg

What's this from?

Are the guards supposed to look like Brosnan and Tell Savalas? Since..they do to me..and I know that Mark Hammil as himself is in the comic so..I am not sure what I'm looking at lol :D
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    SS-Brosnan-Stewart.jpg

What's this from?

Are the guards supposed to look like Brosnan and Tell Savalas? Since..they do to me..and I know that Mark Hammil as himself is in the comic so..I am not sure what I'm looking at lol :D
    It's actually Pierce Brosnan and Patrick Stuart as themselves. :))
    http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/43278/jeff-bridges-joins-kingsman-sequel
    Jeff Bridges Joins "Kingsman" Sequel

By Garth Franklin Saturday May 28th 2016 04:03PM
    Jeff Bridges Joins "Kingsman" Sequel

Oscar winner Jeff Bridges has used his Twitter account to confirm that he will join the cast of the upcoming sequel "Kingsman: The Golden Circle" at 20th Century Fox.

Bridges will reunite with his "The Big Lebowski" and "Seventh Son" co-star Julianne Moore on the Matthew Vaughn-directed film which is a follow-up to last year's smash hit spy comedy/thriller.

Taron Egerton returns as Eggsy with Mark Strong reprising the role of Merlin. They're joined by Halle Berry as the head of the CIA, Moore as the villain, Pedro Pascal as an agent named Jack Daniels, Channing Tatum, Edward Holcroft and even Sir Elton John.

The new film has Eggsy headed to the United States where he'll meet his match in a 'swaggering, sharpshooting cowboy'. The film, currently in production, is targeting a June 16th 2017 release.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Jesus christ, I need this sequel now!
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    I didn't enjoy this all that much in the theatre (except for Jackman's absolutely first class score) and I think that was on account of Egerton, and also because it was so unexpected and jarring. I thought I was going to get a pseudo-Bond film but then it did a 360 degree on me mid way.

Having said that, I really enjoyed it a lot when I saw it again on blu ray and it is now firmly in my top five for 2015.

So I too am very much looking forward to the sequel. The casting is a bit concerning (Tatum, Berry, Moore are not really favourites of mine) but let's see. I'm cautiously optimistic.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    I'm looking forward to it. :D
  • suavejmfsuavejmf Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Elton John has confirmed he has a role in 'Kingsman 2'.

I had hoped it would be confirmed eventually. If we don't get a big fight scene set to 'Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting,' I'll be very upset.

WTF! He's not an actor!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Was this ever posted here? CGI of a young Michael Caine in a deleted scene from Kingsman:

c2SUz2l.jpg
    Don't know but I've seen it before. ;) Caine is simply brilliant in everthing he's in.
    Delay till October 2017

http://www.darkhorizons.com/new-dates-for-avatar-2-kingsman-2-marvel/
    By Garth Franklin Wednesday, November 23rd 2016 8:29 pm

Exhibitor Relations have announced that 20th Century Fox has shuffled around some of its release dates with the biggest movie being a several month delay of the “Kingsman” sequel.

Matthew Vaughn’s “Kingsman: The Golden Circle” was slated for release on June 16th next year but will now open October 6th 2017. Taron Egerton and Colin Firth return in the more American-set adventure which also includes Julianne Moore, Halle Berry and Pedro Pascal.

11/12 October 2017 possible new Dutch release date..
    Sad news this. I was looking forward to it for next summer.
    First images from 'Kingsman 2' are here:

http://www.slashfilm.com/kingsman-the-golden-circle-first-look/
    First teaser drops online, full trailer expected in the near future:

Try not to have a seizure as that footage flies across the screen.
    Can anyone slow that down?
    I hit pause a couple of times and was quite impressed with what I saw. Very different flavour to the first one, it seems. Can't wait!
    boldfinger wrote: »
    Can anyone slow that down?

I'd sooner just wait for the full trailer dropping this week than a mass collection of images in that teaser. Won't be surprised if some movie news website out there is already in the midst of cutting it down and posting the images, however.
    First teaser drops online, full trailer expected in the near future:

Try not to have a seizure as that footage flies across the screen.

If I had to bet I'll say that this is the trailer sped up.
    btw how many comics are there? is it only one which is adapted in the first movie or are there more?
    edited April 2017 Posts: 23,883
    What is Julianne Moore's character doing serving burgers, I wonder? Also, it looks like Hart appears as a hologram at the very least.
    edited April 2017 Posts: 4,449
    Look like the directer and writers are in the stardust mode again.

Julian Moore as villian with her own funny park. I must think about TMWTGG/Back to the future and Cloud Atlas.

New Dutch release date is 05 October 2017.
    Based of those pics/trailer..I think this should be a good movie.

It will be good but it won't have the surprise factor that the first one had probably.
  • suavejmfsuavejmf Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England

With Elton John....for f**ks sake.
    It's a little bit funny ......
    edited April 2017 Posts: 40,492
    Empire has dropped two new images from the film:

channing-tatum-kingsman.jpeg?resize=366%2C549

taron-egerton-kingsman.jpeg?resize=366%2C549