DC Comics Cinematic Universe (2013 - present)

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    BP is actually fourth all-time currently when adjusted for inflation. Doesn't have much more to make though to reach first:

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime/adjusted.htm
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    The Death of Superman First Look...

Jesus H. Christ, another death of Superman animated film? The story was never any good to begin with!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Revelator wrote: »
    Jesus H. Christ, another death of Superman animated film? The story was never any good to begin with!

I am open minded about this new take though after watching the above video footage I'll need to be won over, I liked how they did Doomsday The Animated Movie by adding other elements, the new film hopefully will have the dramatic element needed to make The Death of Superman work. The comic series admittedly was a drawn out fight and not much else, though had some good art work.

179418-98992-death-and-return-of.jpg
    One of my favourite panels
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Doomsday was great, This looks horrible.
    Doomsday was great, This looks horrible.

32327426.jpg

:)) Just playing with you.
    Not including the 4 Supermen rubbed me the wrong way in the Doomsday movie. It was rushed and I figured they could have at least made the bad Superman the Cyborg but they didn't even do that!
    This one will be TWO movies, one depicting the death, and the next depicting the return- much better potential I think
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Pedro Pascal lands a pivotal role in Wonder Woman sequel:

http://variety.com/2018/film/news/pedro-pascal-wonder-woman-sequel-narcos-1202738657/
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Good to see him getting around. I did enjoy his performance in the Kingsman sequel.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Excellent news. He's a very charismatic actor, and the sequel is looking much better to me with him on board.
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    I just heard the news about Pascal joining the Wonder Woman sequel. This is great news!
    :))

29790741_1792816557406138_7799055458041857997_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=5f065d3e4ce82d2746c4c104509d31cb&oe=5B74A524
    Nice! :))
  • edited April 2018 Posts: 5,767
    http://collider.com/steven-spielberg-blackhawk-movie-dc/#images

Steven Spielberg will produce and possibly also direct a DC film.
    Blackhawk? Never heard of it.
    Is it set in the DCEU chronicles or it's a separate film?
  • edited April 2018 Posts: 2,896
    "Justice League Meets Blackhawk":

Plus Superman, Hawkgirl, and Blackhawk in aerial action:

Blackhawk? Never heard of it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackhawk_(DC_Comics)

342?cb=20141109213612

Let's say : derring-do aviator adventurers, fighting against nazis, and helmed by Spielberg ? Count me in ! After all, what's not to love ?
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    A trailer for Aquaman has been shown at CinemaCon, and based on reactions on Twitter, it seems people were very impressed with what they saw.

Warner Bros. just showed the first Aquaman trailer: looks epic.

Patrick Wilson looks great at Ocean Master. There's a massive war with men riding sharks fighting a foot army. And Black Manta looks brilliant. The Black Manta we deserve is coming!

#Aquaman looks like #IndianaJones crossed w/ underwater palace intrigue. It looks like a short origin story (some scenes not many). Footage was not finished & you can tell. But they have plenty of time to render it up. Momoa looks like he's living his best life #CinemaCon

“The War is coming to the surface and I am bringing the wrath of the seven seas with me!”
    Damn! Very cool #Aquaman teaser that shows there’s a lot of action under water and on the surface#CinemaCon

Wow! The Aquaman teaser reel James Wan just debuted was HOT! Lot of WiP VFX but Atlantis looked AMAZING. All kinds of crazy sea creatures - sea horses, sharks ...and a colosseum fight scene between Arthur and Orm...with undersea lava. Oh, and Black Manta FTW! #cinemacon

.@creepypuppet just showed some awesome looking footage from 'Aquaman' including a few shots of Black Manta and a tease of massive action. Some of the footage was close to final and some very very rough. Most important thing is it looks like a kick-ass Aquaman movie
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Hmm, I'm intrigued.
    I have a few comics of this Blackhawk charcater, which should be a period piece, sqaure jaw pilot hero versus the Nazi's.

I am in.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited May 2018 Posts: 15,690
    Is that an actual movie? Looks fun, and is probably the proper way to go for Teen Titans.
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK

At least The Flash and Aquaman are recognisable here, unlike in Justice League.
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Can’t disagree with that.
    I think I've had my fill of Phil Bourassa's designs. Nice as they are, I hope the DC films will adapt another house style, preferably one that owes more to comics and less to anime.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    They made this movie 11 years ago, what gives?
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Anyone seen the two most recent animated films?

- Suicide Squad: Hell to pay
    - Batman Ninja
    DarthDimi wrote: »

- Batman Ninja

Aren t those for children?
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    - Batman Ninja

Aren t those for children?
    But, of course they are. Especially the former. ;)