DC Comics Cinematic Universe (2013 - present)

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    It's actually pretty spot on casting, as far as looks go

28951041_1517222088376909_2204902197732285064_n.jpg?_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeFUXslkIXL0f4y5up4kpPUh-AuTg3JJJOy-rdHIGOdTNeWo8zu7JUA_BjPIZfhsqlfNfDRJlIn2i85W4hTj1VJ1DH-oMsy0jmYD91z8nuxt9Q&oh=c9a78b5a86978901a9a219b039d1952e&oe=5B33F5C2

I wonder what they'll do with the costume, because in most versions, she does look a bit silly

Quite a resemblance there, I generally like Wiig in comedies, not including that awful reboot she was in. Wiig will definitely bring personality to Cheetah
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited March 2018 Posts: 23,327
    Watching Justice League the Whedon reshoots are God dam awful

Everything Snyder is epic
    edited March 2018 Posts: 23,327
    I shouted out loud Wooooohoooowoooo when Superman appeared in JL I admit I am a
    mark lol

I am a total Mark every time Cavil/Supes appears it's awesome
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Watching Justice League the Whedon reshoots are God dam awful

Everything Snyder is epic

Snyder is very missed.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead

Not by many. His movies are hated.
    I love Snyders films, Watchmen is a masterpiece.

His best.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Yes, it IS! I like Zak's work, just not on Superman. I enjoyed JL immensely. If we had gotten a full Snyder version, I don't think I would have gone to see it. I hate cliffhanger endings. If I have to wait years in between films, I'd rather not bother, or see them together a lot later on BD.
    chrisisall wrote: »
    Yes, it IS! I like Zak's work, just not on Superman. I enjoyed JL immensely. If we had gotten a full Snyder version, I don't think I would have gone to see it. I hate cliffhanger endings. If I have to wait years in between films, I'd rather not bother, or see them together a lot later on BD.

It's been said that Snyder got Batman more than Superman which could be argued though I like Snyders alternate take on the Man of Steel.

This is odd...

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    It's finally happening:

Nicolas Cage will play (or in this case, voice) the character of Superman in the upcoming animation film Teens Titans GO!, to be released this summer.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Snyder's only good film for me was 300. Everything else he's done....nope.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    doubleoego wrote: »

Oh come now, Watchmen was a ferocious piece of film-making.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Love Watchmen.
    I have loved every Snyder film I’ve seen. The only ones I haven’t seen are Legend of the Guardians & Sucker Punch (though I hear they are among the weaker ones)

Way back when I first saw Dawn of the Dead- a movie I was ready to hate because I loved the original- I knew this guy was talented
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    This is odd...

People need to stop encouraging him.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited March 2018 Posts: 13,894

It's been said that Snyder got Batman more than Superman which could be argued though I like Snyders alternate take on the Man of Steel.

This is odd...

It is uncomfortable how well suited to the Joker his... weirdness is.
    doubleoego wrote: »

Oh come now, Watchmen was a ferocious piece of film-making.

Nah, wasn't for me. Better off reading the graphic novel.
    It's about time, Madame President :

https://cbr.com/lynda-carter-hollywood-walk-of-fame/
    Life imitates art (or is it the other way around?)
    ;)
    28698586_1121558514669900_2801545585754720006_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=e18694ed8d5e34469698880a444b5f07&oe=5B461223
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    shazam-movie-logo-600x224.jpg
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    I just had to share this

10l7umhj7jn01.jpg
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    edited March 2018 Posts: 4,415
    I rented Justice League for 27 cents at the Redbox last night. And I enjoyed it more than Black Panther. I stayed highly entertained for about 95% of the time
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    I just had to share this

10l7umhj7jn01.jpg

She's great. She's just so damn great.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    I just had to share this

10l7umhj7jn01.jpg
    She's great. She's just so damn great.
    Thirded.
    The sign of the horned god.
    Or the w for wonderwoman.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    SaintMark wrote: »
    Or the w for wonderwoman.

The "W" is for "Weed," of course.
  • edited March 2018 Posts: 7,653
    Wanker?

Not sure who she means her Clark or Bruce?
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    I rented Justice League for 27 cents at the Redbox last night. And I enjoyed it more than Black Panther. I stayed highly entertained for about 95% of the time

I'm inclined to agree with you. Justice League isn't a great movie by any means but it gets far too much hate. I really enjoyed Black Panther and it is the better made film, however it's not one that I'll want to watch over and over. Justice League on the other hand is faster paced and more fun to watch in my opinion. I even saw it twice in theaters and I now own it on blu-ray.
    Justice League is a more fun film than all 3 of Nolan's batman films but there are numerous reasons why said films are better. JL maybe fun but it doesn't stop it from still being trash.