SKYFALL Trailers & TV Spots Thread

Comments

• gt007gt007 Station G
    MrBond wrote:
    At the time when the Teaser trailer was released then they did show the poster before the weekend and the trailer on the Monday after.. Can the same thing happen now perhaps?

I just hope they'll release the full trailer before Wednesday, because I'm leaving for vacation! What a shame it would be to miss it only by a couple of days!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @gt007, if you have a smart phone/one with Internet, just continuously search 'Skyfall, today' on Youtube on it, if you get the chance and don't have access to a computer. That's what I did every evening while I was at the beach this past week.
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    edited July 2012 Posts: 858
    jcumm30873 wrote:
    anyone be able to rip the " 007 reporting for duty" into mp3 . Would like that for my phone...

http://www.mediafire.com/?v5sbm22rf4m4qek

Here you go, did the best I could.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    At 0:05 you can get a glimpse of the
    Hamashu Island, Silvas island
  • Looks fantastic, hopefully this stops some of the ludicrous whining that's been going on here lately (although it seems like nothing short of seeing the whole film RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I WANT IT would satisfy those people).

Looks like they still haven't given away too much of the film yet, which I'm really happy about. If they had we'd be sick of SF by the time that it opens - to say nothing of ruining the film for us.
    Looks fantastic, hopefully this stops some of the ludicrous whining that's been going on here lately (although it seems like nothing short of seeing the whole film RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I WANT IT would satisfy those people).

Looks like they still haven't given away too much of the film yet, which I'm really happy about. If they had we'd be sick of SF by the time that it opens - to say nothing of ruining the film for us.

That's what is so cool: we're getting different shots and angles of the same scenes, so you know there will be plenty of surprises by the time the film comes out...for me, anyway, I haven't been diving into spoilers. I don't care to know about the entirety of the film before its release.
  • MartinBond wrote:
    jcumm30873 wrote:
    anyone be able to rip the " 007 reporting for duty" into mp3 . Would like that for my phone...

http://www.mediafire.com/?v5sbm22rf4m4qek

Here you go, did the best I could.

Thanks a lot. Much appreciated
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited July 2012 Posts: 4,444
    Funny to see Michael G Wilson cameo in this tv spot.

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n543/imranbecks/Screenshot2012-07-28atPM050649.png
    Taken from picture thread.

Favorite moment is the china footage, what we already have seen in the trailer too and the other 2 china footage include one with Serverine.
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 774
    M_Balje wrote:

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n543/imranbecks/Screenshot2012-07-28atPM050649.png

Favorite moment is the china footage, what we already have seen in the trailer too and the other 2 china footage include one with Serverine.

Wait, how do you know that's Michael G Wilson? Doesn't look much like him at all to me.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    It's not Wilson. His cameo is elsewhere in the film.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    edited July 2012 Posts: 2,044
    Indeed, Wilson is at another place in the movie :)
    Not his ears, not his head, hot his height, not Wilson. Now...where´s Wally?
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 612
    M_Balje wrote:

That guy's Asian.

I'm getting more and more excited! I really hope they are getting it right.
    And I absolutely love the "cufflink scene". Should put everyone to rest who claim the movie won't feature enough "Bond elements". And...Severine looks just fantastic! Can't wait!
    Slightly different one

• gt007gt007 Station G
    From Twitter:

Bond co-producer Michael G. Wilson just screened new #SKYFALL trailer at the Global Business Summit in London... it will be online at 2pm.
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 4,619
    T-1 Hour!

incoming.jpg
    Germanlady wrote:
    Slightly different one

Ich mag es (is that right?)
    Anyway, I love it, the best fan-made trailer so far.

Just found on you tube.....WOW.....
  • Think this may be Dench's last outing as M?? Retirement by way of 007's PPK?

Hate the signature PPK though.
    Think this may be Dench's last outing as M?? Retirement by way of 007's PPK?

Hate the signature PPK though.

Love the signature PPK.
    Maybe right on the Dench point. The PPK- Probably a way of introducing Q without being too over the top. Kind of reminiscent of Boothroyd in Dr No. Can't be shot with his own weapon in hand to hand combat.
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 26
    Signature guns are OLD!! Bond had a signature gun in LTK FFS.

If he looses his gun he deserves to be shot.

A signature flashdrive may be a more sensible idea :D

Bond to Q, Didn't i know your mother :O

Future plot twist
    Is it just me or did the trailer seem to imply that Silva is M's son?
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    @NW_Londoner, we have an edit button for a reason.
    Please don't multi post. Thanks
    @NW_Londoner, watch the triple posts, please.

I don't mind the signature PPK. Gives us gadgets, without being over-the-top.

Check the other thread, everyone, they released two versions of the trailer.
    I don't like the signature PPK, too similar to LTK's signature gun. I know it's probably a nod because of the anniversary but cmon, it's the first time Q's been in a Bond film since Die Another Day, let's have some fresh new gadgets.
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    edited July 2012 Posts: 1,182
    There are two versions of the new trailer, the International and the US one.

I love them both!! They're epic! SKYFALL looks amazing!
    I love Bond's interaction with Q, they're great together! And Bond saying "You must be joking" to him is just awesome!
    Severine is just stunning!
    And Javier Bardem's Silva looks like a very creepy villain!

We're up for a great Bond film fellas! :D

(First post updated)
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    I like everything except Mi6 agents exploited on YouTube..?