SKYFALL Trailers & TV Spots Thread

1121314151618»

Comments

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    New footage in there for those who haven't seen it. How can this still get me exited when I've seen the film? :)>-
  • tqbtqb
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    Awesome tv spots!!! Great gunbarrel design at the end!
  • we see
    the DB5 blow up
  • The CGI Helicopters don't look bad at all, sure using real ones are a hell of a lot better, but if those are the CGI helicopters that you get a quick glimpse of in the tv spot, and according to people on here you only see a glimpse of them in the movie too, then I don't see why some people are making such a fuss about it, i didn't even notice it, I thought of it after I watched it and went back to pause when they came up.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Wow. Beautiful. Eight more days!
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    If all goes well in a few hours I'll be sitting down to watch it :-bd
    Enjoy - I go tomorrow in english version.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Does anyone have ANY idea of how many (and which are) the Skyfall TV SPOTS? Many thanks.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    edited November 2012 Posts: 2,630
  • edited November 2012 Posts: 9,770
    Nice that I saw the ending line in that tv spot
    OMG november 9th needs to happen NOW!
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.

• Another US one
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    After seeing all of the same bits of footage and hearing the same lines of dialogue, seeing the film next week is going to be even more of a treat, just for everything new.
  • gt007gt007 Station G
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    Another new TV spot:

• gt007 wrote:
    Another new TV spot:

Didn't really like that one. Was hoping for the announcer to say something like: Daniel Craig is James Bond in Skyfall!
  • @VeryBond Having see the movie, I actually do think Silva is intended to be read as M's son. There is more than a suggestion, a deliberate ambiguity. There's the visual hint of the two blonde cropped heads in the same room at M16 HQ; there's the dramatic device of Silva's complete inability to pull the trigger on her, (which certainly didn't apply to Severine)and of wanting to die together by her hand. Way over the top for standard spy stuff. Also, I think, M's allowing her wound to bleed out, perhaps in the knowledge that the situation will inevitably end with the death of either Silva or Bond, prodigal son or surrogate son, an impossible choice. PS I think the new M is a double agent. Meaningful looks here and there. We shall see. Loved it. For me, it didn't flag at all.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    coolcat wrote:
    @VeryBond Having see the movie, I actually do think Silva is intended to be read as M's son. There is more than a suggestion, a deliberate ambiguity. There's the visual hint of the two blonde cropped heads in the same room at M16 HQ; there's the dramatic device of Silva's complete inability to pull the trigger on her, (which certainly didn't apply to Severine)and of wanting to die together by her hand. Way over the top for standard spy stuff. Also, I think, M's allowing her wound to bleed out, perhaps in the knowledge that the situation will inevitably end with the death of either Silva or Bond, prodigal son or surrogate son, an impossible choice. PS I think the new M is a double agent. Meaningful looks here and there. We shall see. Loved it. For me, it didn't flag at all.

No, he isn't. If you saw the film and still think he's M's son then watch it again.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Lovely! That should make the poster artwork match in just a little bit more. Thanks @marketto007 and Merry Christmas!

That was awesome, but at the same time looked a bit awkward. Thanks, Marketto!

Cheers marketto! Nice new bit of footage their! :-bd