SKYFALL Trailers & TV Spots Thread

gt007gt007 Station G
edited October 2012 in Skyfall Posts: 1,182
NOTE: This thread is NOT in the Spoilers section. Please be careful and use spoiler tags.

Teaser Trailer

International Trailer

US Domestic Trailer

TV Spots

I know, we have a thread on the first teaser trailer. We also have a thread that was originally about a extended trailer rumour and has evolved into IMAX trailer discussion.

The purpose of this thread is to keep every trailer and TV spot in one place, so that they're all very easily accessible.
I'll be updating this post with every new release.

Probably there are going to be separate threads for every big trailer, but for obvious reasons this can't be done for every single TV spot that will be released (usually there are a lot). So we can discuss them here, when the time comes.

And that time will be sooner than most of you might think. According to the official Facebook page of 007:

At approx 5.40am BST today 007.com will be posting a special SKYFALL TV spot that will be shown during NBC's Olympic coverage today...

Comments

• Sweet...but come on! haha still no HD trailer online? :)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Wow, I had no idea there was going to be a TV spot. Any idea what time that will be on the east coast of the US?
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    Yep like I announced in the Daniel Craig Olympics opening thread ..... :D haha
    DCisared wrote:

Apologies, this was the first thread I noticed it in. Thanks for getting the word out, though!
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    Sweet...but come on! haha still no HD trailer online? :)
    You mean the second trailer? Nope.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Wow, I had no idea there was going to be a TV spot. Any idea what time that will be on the east coast of the US?
    You can find the exact time for your location here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    edited July 2012 Posts: 1,329
    Creasy47 wrote:
    DCisared wrote:

Apologies, this was the first thread I noticed it in. Thanks for getting the word out, though!

No I was only messing mate! Thanks to Gt007 for being less lazy than me and creating a tv spot thread Haha
  • So basically 1am for me...I can wait :)
    Yeah, about 12:40 AM or so for me. I'm sure I can swing that, I don't see why I'd be asleep by then, anyway.
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    edited July 2012 Posts: 1,182
    It's 7:40 in my region. Sorry 007, but I'm not waking up that early on a Saturday. I'll watch it later. :P
  • Play this on repeat until the spot airs!
  • On a side note, kinda cool they got a spot in the Olympic coverage. Imagine how many people will be watching that!
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 5,745
    SAW THE TV SPOT on NBC in the states just now.

A shortened version of the leaked trailer.
    Shame, I only saw the end, but it was definitely shorter.

Still had the
    watch adjust scene
    . :)
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    @JWESTBROOK Ahem...
    gt007 wrote:
    NOTE: This thread is NOT in the Spoilers section. Please be careful.

gt007 wrote:
    @JWESTBROOK Ahem...
    gt007 wrote:

Pretty damn sure everyone knows there will be a
    WATCH
    in the film. Nonetheless..\

Event though.. if people don't want a trailer TO SPOIL THEM, THEN WHY WOULD THEY CLICK ON THE TRAILER THREAD..

these people..
  • Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    SAW THE TV SPOT on NBC in the states just now.

A shortened version of the leaked trailer.
    Shame, I only saw the end, but it was definitely shorter.

Still had the watch adjust scene. :)
    I saw it too. Good thing I'm recording the Olympics so I'll get to watch it again later. I was surprised that there was a TV spot, but I was so happy to see it.

Any word on when it will be uploaded? That is, if it's being officially released.
    Volante wrote:
    Any word on when it will be uploaded? That is, if it's being officially released.

007 said 5:40am BST.. but I think that'd be 11:40pm my time.. if that's correct then it aired about two hours early here... sooo I don't know.

Expect it on YouTube by tomorrow.
  • tqbtqb
    It'll be up in probably 30 min- keep checking back :) :)
    I'll be sure to continuously refresh. I wonder if it will contain any new footage.
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 6,677
    Creasy47 wrote:
    I'll be sure to continuously refresh. I wonder if it will contain any new footage.
    It does. New music aswell.
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    gt007 wrote:
    @JWESTBROOK Ahem...
    gt007 wrote:

Pretty damn sure everyone knows there will be a
    WATCH
    in the film. Nonetheless..\

Event though.. if people don't want a trailer TO SPOIL THEM, THEN WHY WOULD THEY CLICK ON THE TRAILER THREAD..

these people..

People that watch only officially released trailers have only seen the teaser. Anything not included in that is a spoiler right now.

Ok, everyone knows there is a watch in the film, but not everyone knows there is a scene around it.
    Maybe I was a bit overreacting about the watch, but it was only to avoid real spoilers in the near future.
  • tqbtqb
    it contains a shot of silva
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    And that's exactly what I tried to avoid. :P

People, why not let each and every fan feel the joy of discovering the TV spot for their own?
    gt007 wrote:

People, why not let each and every fan feel the joy of discovering the TV spot for their own?

Shouldn't it only make them look forward to it?

And..
    gt007 wrote:
    People that watch only officially released trailers have only seen the teaser. Anything not included in that is a spoiler right now.

If I saw the trailer on TV, then it's been publicly released, sweetheart. ;)
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    edited July 2012 Posts: 1,182
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    gt007 wrote:

Shouldn't it only make them look forward to it?
    Well it didn't for me.
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    And..
    gt007 wrote:

If I saw the trailer on TV, then it's been publicly released, sweetheart. ;)

Yes, everyone lives in the US and watches NBC... sweetheart.
  • tqbtqb
    Soooo am i allowed to post it?
    Are you guys saying "sweetheart" with Connery´s accent? Cause that would be soooo cool (irony).

Can´t wait to see the spot. When do you think it will be online officially?
  • tqb wrote:

please
    tqb wrote:

If you have the TV spot, then by all means!
    tqb wrote:

Or at least refere us to it´s location...on your free will, of course ;)