Bond Villain A vs. Bond Villain B (Chang vs. Gettler)

191011121315»

Comments

• MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    Chang, because "eeeeeeeyyyyyaaaahhhhhh!"
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Chang
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Cha gets my vote, by a lo shot.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Gettler, right out of the book.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Chang- because just like his master, he was really into the piano.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Gettler. That eye patch.
  • pachazopachazo Make Your Choice
    Gettler was an intriguing character but he was too short lived to make an impact. Chang was all kinds of awesome every second he was on the screen.
    Gettler wins, cause he is mysterious. Chang, who is that? Just kidding... =)

• Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    edited October 2015 Posts: 8,110
    NO. Listen to me. There can be only one winner, that is Chang. Gettler is a random thug who shows up out of nowhere and helps to spoil a perfectly good film. Chang is a cookie-cutter Henchman in the silent but deadly mould, but he cannot be blamed for Moonraker as a film. He is one of the only elements of Moonraker that actually is decent. He is set up and paid of perfectly well. Gettler turns up, has about two minutes on screen and is dispatched. He isn't a villian, he isn't a henchman. He is a nobody, a standin villian because the actual villian is dead already. VOTE CHANG!! Thank you.
    @Mendes4Lyfe for president!
  • AntiLocqueBrakesAntiLocqueBrakes The edge
    Chang

How is this even close? Gettler is borderline useless. Though there was an opportunity to do a Bond vs. the Nazis film with a character like Gettler. There was until … Gettler ruined it. I don't want to see such a film now. I've already seen one of the characters…Gettler. I didn't know he had a name until now. Anyway, the film would have been based in Argentina. Throwback flick. Bond in the search for the missing Hitler.

Chang really should have been a better fighter than his whole ninja get-up would suggest. Really didn't get the combination of he and Drax. Euro and Oriental in South America and Venice and…well…guess Chang didn't make it to the moon. Good thing Bond killed him before Drax. No way Chang would have been selected. Poor fella. Anyway…Chang is still 1,000 times better than whatshisface.
    Go with Chang as we didn't really get to see much of Gettler?