007 Legends Announced

Comments

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Risico007 wrote:
    dragonsky wrote:
    383491_435668056470796_429691306_n.jpg

Sos it's coming out for 360 Wii Ps3 and Ps2 wow ;)

PS2?! Now you are pulling legs.

He made a joke... Look the bad graphics.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    Risico007 wrote:
    dragonsky wrote:

Oh wow. What dry humor I must have...
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    Risico007 wrote:
    dragonsky wrote:

Oh wow. What dry humor I must have...

Haha, don't worry, it happens. :)
    i mean i look at Injustice gods among us and then i see this and it's like Wow!
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Risico007 wrote:

Shouldn't this be in the upcoming games thread?
    Risico007 wrote:

No as i'm comparing the graphics of Injustice gods among us to 007 legends. I also think Splinter Cell Black List's graphics look cooler then 007 legends.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Risico007 wrote:
    Risico007 wrote:

No as i'm comparing the graphics of Injustice gods among us to 007 legends. I also think Splinter Cell Black List's graphics look cooler then 007 legends.
    Don't look at the Uncharted games for comparison as well.
    :P But seriously, Activision aren't know for good graphics.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    This looks to be the final Box art.

819TPm0kxgL._AA1500_.jpg
  • goldfingerleveltrailer0.png
    goldfingers compund is in the alps?
    ZHalfter wrote:

It is now.. haha.
    the DBS looks horrible. Blood Stone had a better vehicle model.
  • X3MSonicX wrote:
    the DBS looks horrible. Blood Stone had a better vehicle model.

YA THINK? Still though I cant wait to play this game....no matter how bad the graphics are. :P
    ZHalfter wrote:
    goldfingerleveltrailer0.png
    the graphics

:-O
  • dragonsky wrote:
    ZHalfter wrote:
    the graphics

SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ZHalfter wrote:
    dragonsky wrote:
    ZHalfter wrote:
    the graphics

SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First: What?!

Second: Please moderate the language.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    The graphics don't look bad at all, why are we complaining about Graphics again? :-??
  • Yea they are not that bad there and im just thinking...the cover...jaws skydiving part...will it be in the game!?
    edited September 2012 Posts: 2,635
    Murdock wrote:
    The graphics don't look bad at all, why are we complaining about Graphics again? :-??

We are sort of exigent. Take a look at the wall in that last picture. The textures are repeated. Activision could make something better than that.
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

We are sort of exigent. Take a look at the wall in that last picture. The textures are repeated. Activision could make something better than that.

So? It's a concrete wall that you'll only see like once. Concrete walls have repeating textures in real life too. don't bother me none. :|
    Murdock wrote:
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

So? It's a concrete wall that you'll only see like once. Concrete walls have repeating textures in real life too. don't bother me none. :|

I mean that Activision has power enough to do something better. Feels like they're doing the game just to do it and that's all. And not to make a memorable game, mainly by the graphs.

A nowadays game needs to get better textures than those. Of course we won't play because of the graphs, but some of these really call attention. At least for me.
    I don't really care much about graphics. Some great games have bad graphics. But it seems as there is really no effort in this or some of the other recent Bond games. Bond's tux turning to a blue suit in Blood Stone is just one example. It's not the graphics that bother me, it's the polish of everything else.
    bondbat007 wrote:
    I don't really care much about graphics. Some great games have bad graphics. But it seems as there is really no effort in this or some of the other recent Bond games. Bond's tux turning to a blue suit in Blood Stone is just one example. It's not the graphics that bother me, it's the polish of everything else.

Yeah, that's the point! You caught the words i needed. They seem to get no efforts to get great graphics. Seems that they are afraid to make something that gets very late and needs to show us a new release date, which gets something like 1 week or 1 month. So they make something so fast that will get awful.

Just as the cover.
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 183
    Murdock wrote:

Because if a current gen game can look as good as this -

uncharted-3-psn-awkward-reunion.jpg

...and a past gen game can look as good as this -

007EN-1.jpg

and we get this -

What do you think the image can be most compared to?

ZHalfter wrote:
    ...im just thinking...the cover...jaws skydiving part...will it be in the game!?

Man, if Activision put that in the game, my incredibly low expectations will certainly rise...

I will admit that from that one screenshot, the graphics aren't quite as good as they should be, but then again, it is only one screenshot, and just might be a badly taken one. The actual game has the possibility of turning out really awesome visually speaking. Besides, from what we've seen, the graphics are an improvement from past Bond games.
    Go to 007 Legend's website, all there in game images look as great as the top two images.
    Murdock wrote:
    Go to 007 Legend's website, all there in game images look as great as the top two images.

Fair Enough, those do look a lot better than the poor example above, but the point I'm making is that they should look a lot better than the EON screenshot I've used, but there really isn't much difference. If EON had an HD conversion, I swear it'd look better than what I'm seeing so far.
    But nothing matches the looks of Uncharted, but I admit, that is a very high bar to reach, so I shouldn't really compare...
    I saw the images on the site. Nothing special, unless by special you mean that really special kid in class that needs extra help after class with his simple arithmetic, if you know what I mean.
    edited September 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Further proof:
    mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:837080?width=512&height=320
    Dan looks like he is wetting himself.
    00Beast wrote:
    I will admit that from that one screenshot, the graphics aren't quite as good as they should be, but then again, it is only one screenshot, and just might be a badly taken one. The actual game has the possibility of turning out really awesome visually speaking. Besides, from what we've seen, the graphics are an improvement from past Bond games.
    I'm sorry, but BloodStone is the greatest graphically satisfying Bond game, bar none.
    Further proof:
    mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:837080?width=512&height=320
    Dan looks like he is wetting himself.

I'm sry but he's not getting wet in any ways. Take a Look back in 007 EoN in the 'Death's Door' mission. THAT was when Bond was wet.
    In this one he remembered me of the Army Men game. He feels like he's plastic, and hypnotized. take another look in his eyes.
    and look at the big mistake in the neck. Wtf is that? X_X

Holy hell, Activision... :-q
    edited September 2012 Posts: 28,694
    007-Legends-01-Rocket-Target-Licence-to-Kill.jpg
    007-Legends-01-Watch-Laser-Die-Another-Day.jpg
    I have PS2 games that have better graphics than this.