• edited September 2012 Posts: 655
    Made this for a laugh. 27581812.png

I would genuinely play that.
  • oo7oo7
    Volante wrote:

stop this line of thought right now or this is what we will get next.
  • oo7 wrote:
    Volante wrote:

LOL! LMAO
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    oo7 wrote:
    Volante wrote:

lol what's wrong with that? There are many Lego games out there.
    Samuel001 wrote:
    What an awful character model for Felix! I have no idea why he's even in this game. He he just be taken out of Goldfinger and Licence To Kill to save embarrassment?

Goldfinger maybe, but Felix is the central plot point for LTK, unless they changed the reason Bond goes after Sanchez... Maybe it's Sanchez that kills Tracey in the OHMSS level?!
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited September 2012 Posts: 13,350
    TPM007 wrote:
    Samuel001 wrote:
    What an awful character model for Felix! I have no idea why he's even in this game. He he just be taken out of Goldfinger and Licence To Kill to save embarrassment?

Goldfinger maybe, but Felix is the central plot point for LTK, unless they changed the reason Bond goes after Sanchez... Maybe it's Sanchez that kills Tracey in the OHMSS level?!

Perhaps. I can't see Felix being a character you interact with in the gameplay itself. That was my main reasoning for removing him.
  • I will be purchasing 007 Legends, but i dont feel it will be great. Its still on the goldeneye reloaded engine and i didnt find it very good. I laughed when i noticed enemy bodies just fading away, Was that intentional to make it feel like the original, or was it just poor development?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited September 2012 Posts: 28,694
    TPM007 wrote:
    Samuel001 wrote:

They had better not mess with any of the continuity. But after seeing what they did with GE, I am worried.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    I will be purchasing 007 Legends, but i dont feel it will be great. Its still on the goldeneye reloaded engine and i didnt find it very good. I laughed when i noticed enemy bodies just fading away, Was that intentional to make it feel like the original, or was it just poor development?

That f'in sucks. That's the thing of the old and past generation games.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited September 2012 Posts: 28,694
    I got an idea for these this morning and traded artistic expression for sleep. ;)007legendscover2.jpg

007legendscover1.jpg
  • If '007: Legends' includes a mission about "Skyfall" ... then why used on the cover a picture of "Quantum Of Solace"?

Jack_Wade wrote:
    If '007: Legends' includes a mission about "Skyfall" ... then why used on the cover a picture of "Quantum Of Solace"?

What one thing has to do with the other? Blood Stone's cover had a Bond picture of QoS.
  • The Felix thing is one difference I am upset about. Craig has had once consistent Felix. Who is not white. Why, oh why, is Felix white?
    ZHalfter wrote:
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    First it was Halle Berry, now Jeffrey.

What is happening with Activision? Now i'll start to think that it IS racism.

Plus, that character model looks very 2008. :-L X_X

IT IS!!! RACISTS!!!

I don't find that to be racist in anyway at all. The original Felix Leiter was white to begin with, and if this is 007 LEGENDS, which would have heavy emphasis on past missions and past years, then it makes sense to use the classic Felix. Besides, I thought it was strange making him randomly black anyway, I mean where did that come from? I can only blame it on "political correctness".
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, that has to be my favorite of the covers I've seen thus far.

So out of all the questioning and bickering we've done - heavily including myself - who actually plans on buying the game? I know I'm not, unless it's an incredibly shocking surprise or hits bargain bins earlier than expected.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Volante wrote:

I would too. I'm a sucker for LEGO games.

Now, though I love almost all of these 007 Legends fan covers, I kind of wish we'd slow down with them a little. We're making Activision look ba-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh, sh*t, I can't even type it without laughing!
  • Creasy47 wrote:
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, that has to be my favorite of the covers I've seen thus far.

So out of all the questioning and bickering we've done - heavily including myself - who actually plans on buying the game? I know I'm not, unless it's an incredibly shocking surprise or hits bargain bins earlier than expected.

I'm getting it. Probably day 1.

Though I also want RE6 next month and don't really have the time/cash for both.
    @BritishChap007, I wasn't too thrilled with RE6 after playing the demo for it. I'd really like to be excited for and want this game, but it just looks nowhere near a $60 purchase for me.
    Creasy47 wrote:

Thanks! Which do you prefer? I am partial to #2 myself. :)
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, you're welcome, mate. I'm feeling #2 as well, as the colors really blend well from Craig's face to the gunbarrel. I love it.

I just think it's pathetic that most of the users here, including yourself, have churned out some very fine work - covers that are leagues better than the official artwork that someone was paid to do. I'm not artistic in the slightest, but give me an hour with MS Paint, and I would be Rene Magritte in comparison to these guys.
    Eon: spends millions remastering and redistributing all 22 films in Blu-Ray 1080p, but releases game reflecting all of them with 10 year old graphics engine.

*sigh* That's logic.
  • I have been excited for this game since I heard it was being released 6 months ago. But now after ditching Goldeneye Reloaded and playing BF3 for the last 2 months I must say the graphics of GER and Legends is horrid!! Sure it looks decent just looking at it but compare it to other games. Now Call of Duty is moving on to a new Engine and sick graphics and Legends is left looking like this? Man this game better be good mechanically and have a fun glitch/lag free online or it's going on my shelf. Ill go right back to BF3 and Medal of Honor when it comes out.
  • ZHalfter wrote:
    007_Legends_-_Felix_Leiter_Character_Render.jpg
    WTF IS UP WITH FELIX!?!?!?!?

Perhaps Jeffrey Wright asked for too much money than Activision can pay, and so they used a lesser known actor. Same reason for Halle Berry maybe.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    I'm going to buy it, just because I want to have it in my collection.
    ZHalfter wrote:
    007_Legends_-_Felix_Leiter_Character_Render.jpg
    WTF IS UP WITH FELIX!?!?!?!?
    At least i wont mind him being mauled by a shark.
  • does anyone remember this pic that was leaked. It was a new bond game in development by Raven. Wonder whats happened to it. bond-game.jpg
    This is a early version of james bond blood stone call ''Risco''
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 655
    go other to the Adele themesong post. Theres links to a MUSE song that has the bond theme tune in it. It looks like it might be MUSE after all.
  • Felix looks awful. He looks nothing like any of the other Felix's. I'm definetly not buying this because they really seem to have butchered LTK.
    Not only am I buying this game, but I'm also gonna play every Bond game I own and I'm going to watch the movies these missions are based on!

It's my duty as a fan. I'm sure it won't be anywhere near to the greatness that is ACIII, a game that I would buy otherwise. But I want to relive these missions and see how things have been changed. I want to be Bond in these missions.