007 Legends Announced

Comments

• edited September 2012 Posts: 198
    does anyone remember this pic that was leaked. It was a new bond game in development. Wonder whats happened to it. bond-game.jpg

I do remember...wish that was the game...bloodstone 2...jk it was a game called Risico based after the book nad it was cancelled :(
  • gt007gt007 Station G
  • That cancelled game could have been the best game since EON,

look at the little bit of footage we got: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xi12y1_james-bond-2010-by-raven-software_videogames

@ZHalfter, where did you get that information, that it was to be called Risico?
  • michallo_wmichallo_w Szczecin, Poland
    http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/previews/196545-making-007-legends-pt-3-from-concept-to-reality

Wait a minute - "Bringing the stories to life fell upon the shoulders of a highly talented cast of over sixty actors who provided the voices, likenesses and motion performances of the characters in the game. Alongside stellar names such as Daniel Craig and Dame Judy Dench, 007 Legends also brought back a number of actors from the original films, including Carey Lowell, who played Pam Bouvier in Licence to Kill, Toby Stephens, who played Gustav Graves in Die Another Day and Naomie Harris, who plays Eve in the forthcoming SKYFALL."

So they are going to use Craig's voice afterall?
    Oh yeah, your talking about the real 007 legends cover yes.

Yes..sorry about that should have made myself more clear and as for ravens bond game i believe its been canned shame really as it looks promising from this video
  • michallo_wmichallo_w Szczecin, Poland
    edited September 2012 Posts: 37
    SharkBait wrote:
    michallo_w wrote:
    Sorry guys, I know we have plenty of fan covers here, but I had to try to do one myself.

bondcov_zps1879a423.png

Best, the most professional looking 007 Legends cover yet. Beats the official cover 100-0.

Thanks, very nice to hear that :D

• That cancelled game could have been the best game since EON,

look at the little bit of footage we got: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xi12y1_james-bond-2010-by-raven-software_videogames

I read it a long time ago and they said that was the name in some guys demo reel of games.
  • 007_Legends_-_Felix_Leiter_Character_Render.jpg
    WTF IS UP WITH FELIX!?!?!?!?
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    WTF?! :-?
  • WTF?! :-?
    I KNOW!
  • "we were fortunate enough to see some early pre-visualization from SKYFALL and there is an event early in the movie which provided us with an over-arching wrapper to connect all of our stories under one, cohesive narrative." GOD DAMMIT!! THE STUPID SHOT AND REMEMBER THING!!!!
  • Felix looks rather.... British. Weird. At first glance I thought it was Tanner or Mitchell or something.
  • Felix looks rather.... British. Weird. At first glance I thought it was Tanner or Mitchell or something.

Nope hes american but he lives in Britain... :-/
    Demetri_Goritsas-1.jpg
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 2,107
    But...he's white!
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    edited September 2012 Posts: 16,331
    Why couldn't they use Jeffery Wright? UGH! ~X(

@Zhalfter, your going to get in trouble for your language. be careful.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    edited September 2012 Posts: 2,635
    First it was Halle Berry, now Jeffrey.

What is happening with Activision? Now i'll start to think that it IS racism.

Plus, that character model looks very 2008. :-L X_X
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    First it was Halle Berry, now Jeffrey.

What is happening with Activision? Now i'll start to think that it IS racism.

Plus, that character model looks very 2008. :-L X_X

IT IS!!! RACISTS!!!
    Where did that picture of Felix come from? It's not on 007 Legends facebook page.
    Murdock wrote:
    Where did that picture of Felix come from? It's not on 007 Legends facebook page.

http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/previews/196545-making-007-legends-pt-3-from-concept-to-reality
    they have a link to it on the page
    Thanks. :)
  • Your Welcome :D
  • MV5BMTg3MjU4NTM0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzM2ODU5MQ@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg
    Holly Goodhead Voice Actress
    edited September 2012 Posts: 16,331
    Unseen OHMSS Screenshot.
    007_Legends_-_Bazooka_On_Her_Majestys_Secret_Service.jpg
    BAZOOKA!

and Pam
    007_Legends_-_Pam_Bouvier_Character_Render.jpg
    Murdock wrote:
    Unseen OHMSS Screenshot.
    007_Legends_-_Bazooka_On_Her_Majestys_Secret_Service.jpg
    BAZOOKA!

and Pam
    007_Legends_-_Pam_Bouvier_Character_Render.jpg

Yes it is and ive seen both of those... :)
    Murdock wrote:
    Why couldn't they use Jeffery Wright? UGH!

I'd rather them use my favourite Felix in the form of David Hedison, I'm sure he'd happily take part for not too much money - after all, it is his version of Felix that'll likely be the focus as we're playing LTK...
    TPM007 wrote:
    I'd rather them use my favourite Felix in the form of David Hedison, I'm sure he'd happily take part for not too much money - after all, it is his version of Felix that'll likely be the focus as we're playing LTK...

I'd rather they use Wright because, He's craig's felix and he has been in both of his films. DH's felix wouldn't have went well with Craig.
    Murdock wrote:
    TPM007 wrote:

I'd rather they use Wright because, He's craig's felix and he has been in both of his films. DH's felix wouldn't have went well with Craig.

Yeah, but as the games first person, it wouldnt bother me, so the opportunity to kick ass alongside a Hedison render would have been pretty cool, and I'm more emotionally attached to Hedison.

But I respect your point. :)
  • Yes!! '007 Legends' have the worst Bond game cover art ever!!

It's looks like made by a fan.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    What an awful character model for Felix! I have no idea why he's even in this game. He he just be taken out of Goldfinger and Licence To Kill to save embarrassment?
    ZHalfter wrote:
    That cancelled game could have been the best game since EON,

I read it a long time ago and they said that was the name in some guys demo reel of games.

If you look at the "Canceled James Bond Games" page on Wikipedia, there's a whole BS story about how the Raven game was Risico and the section is horribly written and makes little sense. Other than that, I don't recall the Raven game ever being called Risico.