007 Legends Announced

1104105106107108110»

Comments

You're a better man than I, @Risico007. If this was more ancient times your bravery and sacrifices would be sewn into tapestries decorating the grandest of halls.

I was on board with a telltale bond game Brady clearly I am either insane or a huge bond fan possibly both

I habe lead an interesting life perhaps you would like to hear it .. my mother wasmother was an English governess and my father was a Turkish fisherman, famous for catching sword-fish… no wait that is Kerim Bey I always get us confused lol
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    @Risico007, honestly wouldn't have minded a Telltale Bond game myself. It would be interesting to experience a story where the player would have so much control. And for us fans it would have a lot of replayability to it, because you could play it at least six times as the six different cinematic Bonds making the kinds of choices they'd make throughout, which would be fun. Add one more playthrough for the literary Bond.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    edited March 2023 Posts: 7,518
    The problem with those Telltale games is that in my experience they performed so poorly (from a framerate perspective, etc), despite being cel shaded graphics. It would be a good way to experience a Bond story though.

I played a bit of Goldeneye for Xbox Series X on Game Pass and was pleasantly surprised; felt like they put a good amount of care into updating the controls for the modern era.