007 Legends Announced

Comments

Murdock wrote:
    One thing got me wondering. In DAD Graves he modeled himself on Bond, so does that mean Graves will be different if DAD is the Brosnan mission remade?

Well, I believe that Graves only modeled himself on the actual Bond personality, not on Brosnan's physical persona as 007, so I think this could be avoided. Even so, they may choose to just overlook this fairly minor detail altogether.
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    Murdock wrote:
    One thing got me wondering. In DAD Graves he modeled himself on Bond, so does that mean Graves will be different if DAD is the Brosnan mission remade?

Wow - thats putting way more thought in than Activision are Murdock. Dont hold your breath on that one.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Watching psychological thrillers turn on my detective mode and I've been asking myself random questions about everything. haha.
  • oo7oo7
    edited July 2012 Posts: 1,068
    so we wont get the ppk till the skyfall mission now?
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    7684014188_2bc80bbd6d_b.jpg
    How many people are thinking about playing multilayer with ppk only?
    @oo7: If I play as Bond himself, then yes! If I play as one of the classic villains, then I'll want to use their weapons, like the set-up used in GoldenEye Reloaded. I'm a bit picky about that, hahaha. I want to play the multiplayer as close as I can get to what would happen in the movies.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    [Sarcasm]@00Beast: Right, because when Jaws is fighting Emilio Largo, things need to be as they are in the films. [Sarcasm over]

Personally, I kinda like the new PPK, and, if it's in the game, it'll probably be throughout. If it's not in the game, I'm not gonna shed any tears, though.
    I don't think we need a Brosnan movie in Legends.
  • oo7oo7
    I got no problem with a brozza movie being in this, you forget these are bond storie not actor stories so chill out.
    for me the motor bike chase from tnd would be cool.

On the issue of the ppk though, I dont get why he has the p99 in the moonraker story. so he will have the ppk in the start of skyfall then have it replaced by the judge dredd lawgiver ppk with palm print and explosive muzzle flash. so at what point in the game will he start with a regular ppk? the start of the skyfall mission. how far through multiplayer will i have to wait till i get the ppk to drop. will it be vastly underpowered like the p99 in goldeneye? even though the quickscope shot on that one was so slow a rate of fire I still tried to master being able to get a solid kill with it on someone who had a better gun. From the trailer ive seen bond fire off rounds very quickly with the ppk, hope it it like this in the game.
    oo7 wrote:
    I got no problem with a brozza movie being in this, you forget these are bond storie not actor stories so chill out.
    for me the motor bike chase from tnd would be cool.

On the issue of the ppk though, I dont get why he has the p99 in the moonraker story. so he will have the ppk in the start of skyfall then have it replaced by the judge dredd lawgiver ppk with palm print and explosive muzzle flash. so at what point in the game will he start with a regular ppk? the start of the skyfall mission. how far through multiplayer will i have to wait till i get the ppk to drop. will it be vastly underpowered like the p99 in goldeneye? even though the quickscope shot on that one was so slow a rate of fire I still tried to master being able to get a solid kill with it on someone who had a better gun. From the trailer ive seen bond fire off rounds very quickly with the ppk, hope it it like this in the game.

It's not because it's Brosnan, it's just that they're all still pretty recent. We've had game adaptations about all of them, except DAD (but many 'original' games stole from the story).

I'd like to see what they can do with the older films.
    I don't think we need a Brosnan movie in Legends.

And why might that be? I understand if it's GoldenEye, because we've already had that three times now and it would be wasting a space for an un-used movie, but how about TND, TWINE, and DAD? TND and TWINE need new remakes anyway, and DAD hasn't had a video game adaption at all yet, so it's the best candidate for the Brosnan movies in Legedns right now.
  • oo7oo7
    edited August 2012 Posts: 1,068
    if they wanna make golden eye again that's ok as long as it is the missing Dalton film they failed to make
    Back tgo the point
    who's going into multilayer with PPK only
    You can go into multiplayer using the PPK all you want....have fun going 1-15 lol. Be sure to friend request me so I can join your matches for some free kills :)
  • oo7oo7
    YELARAKA wrote:
    You can go into multiplayer using the PPK all you want....have fun going 1-15 lol. Be sure to friend request me so I can join your matches for some free kills :)
    <object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8vdlqLGgrW0?version=3&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8vdlqLGgrW0?version=3&hl=en_GB"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
    This just in on there facebook page.

Next week we'll be announcing the two more movie missions in 007 Legends. Share with your friends if you're excited for the game!
    Murdock wrote:
    This just in on there facebook page.

Next week we'll be announcing the two more movie missions in 007 Legends. Share with your friends if you're excited for the game!

You are the man, Murdock! Thanks for posting this, now my excitement meter is peaking rapidly!
    You're welcome 00Beast, I too am excited! the possibilities are driving me crazy. :D
    Murdock wrote:
    You're welcome 00Beast, I too am excited! the possibilities are driving me crazy. :D

Definitely! Because of the two threads which @JamesBond sparked from what he read on the casting list on www.imdb.com, I'm thinking they might be Goldfinger and License to Kill. I too looked at that list, and he's right, it's there, giving the actors to portray guards for both Goldfinger and Sanchez.
    Yes I saw, but right now I think it's too early to tell. Tomorrow we'll know for sure! :)
    Murdock wrote:
    Yes I saw, but right now I think it's too early to tell. Tomorrow we'll know for sure! :)

Tomorrow? I thought the thing said next week?
    Oops! I meant next week. I'm having a derpy day. lol
    Murdock wrote:
    Oops! I meant next week. I'm having a derpy day. lol

Shoot! I was hoping you were right so we could get this game moving along! Man, now we have to wait a full-blown week?! That's forever! Hahahaha.
    Oh well, You'll just have to find something to do in the meantime. :p
    looking forward to seeing what they have done then?
  • oo7oo7
    mission x and skyfall?
    Who knows? We will soon see i guess!
  • Please not LTK, I really don't want to play it without Dalton.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I thought it was time for more information from this game and two missions as well! Hopefully, this is announced next Monday.
    Please not LTK, I really don't want to play it without Dalton.

Hahahaha, I glanced at the first part of your comment and nearly had a heart attack seeing only those first three words before the comma! I was thinking you've got to be kidding me, @thelivingroyale doesn't want his favorite Bond movie to make an appearance in Legends?!
  • edited August 2012 Posts: 12,837
    @00Beast hahaha. I would love LTK in a game, but not without Dalton and Davi, who basically made the movie for me. I already know Dalton isn't in it, and I bet barely any of the characters will actually look or sound the same either.
    @00Beast hahaha. I would love LTK in a game, but not without Dalton and Davi, who basically made the movie for me. I already know Dalton isn't in it, and I bet barely any of the characters will actually look or sound the same either.

If Robert Davi is not playing Sanchez again for Legends, there can be no one else to replace him!