Everything or Nothing appreciation

Comments

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Official? Or did you make this?
    Official
  • That's way cooler than the actual colorless cover they used for the game!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    The guy behind Pierce looks like Willem Dafoe.
  • The guy behind Pierce looks like Willem Dafoe.

It is!
  • The guy behind Pierce looks like Willem Dafoe.

futuramafry.jpg
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    I had never seen that before. It's very Bond movie poster-ish. B-) All it needed was Katya and/or Serena in the backround.
  • Everything or Nothing was a great James Bond game! I would play Everything or Nothing for hours! I also thought it was really cool that EA had Pierce Bronsan lend his vocals for 007 & Shannon Elizabeth, Heidi Klum, Mya Harrison, & William Dafoe all did a great job with voicing their characters. Plus, I like the plot. Everything or Nothing would be my second favorite Bond game.
  • hullcityfanhullcityfan Banned
    edited July 2013 Posts: 496
    I was going to make a thread like this so there's Jaws in it , 003 , William Dafoe, Heidi Klum, Judi Dench, John Cleese ,MYA and Pierce Brosnan. There's the gadgets,the car, and wasn't there a motorbike chase with a helicopter? And there's the story Opening in Tajikistan, Bond infiltrates a stronghold where an organization sells a stolen Soviet suitcase bomb. Opening fire and causing conflict, Bond uses the confusion to steal the device and escape.
    The game then cuts to Bond detonating a research facility in Egypt, with the intent of destroying a nanobot stolen by terrorists that is capable of repairing damaged nuclear reactors without danger to humans. Rescuing its inventor, Dr. Katya Nadanova (Heidi Klum), Bond dispatches her captors, including Jaws (Richard Kiel). Unbeknownst to Bond, Nadanova then gives a vial of her nanobots to Nikolai Diavolo (Willem Dafoe), a former KGB agent with ties to Max Zorin.
    Some time later, Bond is sent to investigate a Peruvian platinum mine, where agent 003 was last seen. Enlisting the aid of an American geologist, Serena St. Germaine (Shannon Elizabeth), Bond finds 003, only for Diavolo to mortally wound the latter; after 003 mentions New Orleans before dying, Bond rescues Serena and heads for America.
    After NSA double agent Mya Starling (Mýa) is discovered, Bond rescues her and they track Diavolo's operations to an abandoned plantation in Louisiana; Bond discovers Diavolo has altered Nadanova's nanobots to eat through all metals but platinum. Destroying the laboratory, Bond finds a tanker of nanobots which is being driven by Jaws to the levees with the intent of flooding New Orleans. Bond destroys the truck before it can reach the levees, and returns to Peru.
    Winning a race Diavolo holds, Bond finds he has captured Serena, allowing Diavolo to escape to the mines. After saving Serena, Bond reaches the mines, but is captured by Nadanova. Diavolo explains that he intends to use the nanobots to destroy the Kremlin and use his army of platinum tanks to control Russia, and then overthrow Europe. Tied in the path of a mining drill, Bond escapes his shackles and flees the mines in a helicopter piloted by Serena.
    Following Diavolo to Moscow, Bond prevents the release of the nanobots in Red Square and heads for a missile silo hidden under the Kremlin. Deactivating the nanotech missiles, Bond then shoots down a Soviet jet containing Diavolo and Nadanova, killing the latter. Ejecting from the jet, Diavolo reaches a control tower; Bond detonates it, but Diavolo reactivates a missile before falling into the missile silo. Bond then destroys the missile as it launches, before embracing Serena outside the Kremlin. the theme. I never completed all of it so here's my favorite mission

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=613859671982018&set=a.613859638648688.1073741836.583509241683728&type=3&theater my fan made poster.
    The guy behind Pierce looks like Willem Dafoe.

futuramafry.jpg

:))
    Best level in the game is The Pontchartrain Bridge. Love going flat out on the bike trying not to crash. Something very Matrix Reloaded about it a
    Best level in the game is The Pontchartrain Bridge. Love going flat out on the bike trying not to crash. Something very Matrix Reloaded about it a

I also love how the faster you go you go into like warp speed mode where everything but the engine goes quiet.
    Murdock wrote:

I also love how the faster you go you go into like warp speed mode where everything but the engine goes quiet.

Yeah, there's a strange rush you get from that sensation even though your butt is firmly planted on the sofa. It's actually more exciting than the chase in Matrix Reloaded
    I replayed it and its fine but I think its not as amazing as it could be..
  • edited April 2017 Posts: 235
    I found that Everything Or Nothing was really long game. They could make that game into a movie if they wanted to.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Favorite Bond game.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I'll never forget walking into a GameStop and playing that highway level where you battle Jaws in the tanker. Immediately sold me, still stands as one of my favorite installments in the series. Tons of fun.
    I first played a demo disc I had in a magazine. It had the A long way down mission and they highway mission on it. I need to find it because the gunbarrel had a quieter version of the Bond theme then what was in the final game.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Murdock wrote: »
    I first played a demo disc I had in a magazine. It had the A long way down mission and they highway mission on it. I need to find it because the gunbarrel had a quieter version of the Bond theme then what was in the final game.

I've played that demo as well. I remember how I already loved the Pontchartrain mission since then.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Can anyone upload the demo version in any way? Was it different anyhow from the final version? Was Bond in that military green combat outfit rather than the full black commando gear?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    X3MSonicX wrote: »
    Murdock wrote: »

I've played that demo as well. I remember how I already loved the Pontchartrain mission since then.

Damn, I completely forgot about that demo until now, I played it as well! Thanks for that memory jog @Murdock.
    In case anyone needs it.
    B0eOT9n.png
    edited May 2017 Posts: 15,423
    So, I've a question regarding the soundtrack of the game. I've been looking for this one everywhere but couldn't find it, even having had dug deep into the game files to try and find the sound/music folder (damn GSF files!) and searched a thousand ways to decode it, but couldn't. Anyway...

There's a specific rendition of Sean Callery's James Bond Theme that plays during the NASCAR racing level (Red Line was it?) which was also heard in some of the video game's trailers (no, not the main version of The James Bond Theme that plays on the main menu). Does anyone seem to have it? @Murdock @jake24? Any ideas?

That's the version that plays during the level:
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited May 2017 Posts: 10,588
    Unfortunately not, @ClarkDevlin. I would love it if I did, though. EoN currently holds the best Bond game score to this day.
    Well, I finally get all the platinum medal after try and try and try since one month ! That's quite a challenge, but the Platinum Gun is a pretty good reward...
    Can anyone upload the demo version in any way? Was it different anyhow from the final version? Was Bond in that military green combat outfit rather than the full black commando gear?

It only had two levels to pick from.

A Long Way Down and The Pontchartrain Bridge. They were both very close to the final game, It just didn't have the voice acting or M/Q messages.

Bond wore the black stealth outfit like in the final game.

It started with the Nightfire gunbarrel and a version of the Bond theme that wasn't in the game. It sounded kinda like TSWLM's gunbarrel music. I'll have to find it, I haven't seen that disc in years.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited September 2017 Posts: 13,894
    There was also an alternate gunbarrel theme. I remember having the demo with OPS2 Magazine, and that didn't have the gunbarrel theme that appeared in the finished game.

EDIT
    @Murdock already mentioned the gun barrel. Was it the NF one? I thought it was a different one.
    So, I've a question regarding the soundtrack of the game. I've been looking for this one everywhere but couldn't find it, even having had dug deep into the game files to try and find the sound/music folder (damn GSF files!) and searched a thousand ways to decode it, but couldn't. Anyway...

There's a specific rendition of Sean Callery's James Bond Theme that plays during the NASCAR racing level (Red Line was it?) which was also heard in some of the video game's trailers (no, not the main version of The James Bond Theme that plays on the main menu). Does anyone seem to have it? @Murdock @jake24? Any ideas?

I've got it.

(If you want it, make Big Ben strike seven times at 6 pm tomorrow.)
    @MajorDSmythe, The Demo I played had the Nightfire gunbarrel with new music which sounded similar to TSWLM's gunbarrel music. I found a demo that was similar that has the Voice actress who played M in Nightfire voicing M in it. Though the Demo I played didn't feature any voice acting what so ever.

mattjoes wrote: »

I've got it.

Duly noted, Commander.
  • edited September 2017 Posts: 6,747
    mattjoes wrote: »

I've got it.

Duly noted, Commander.

I was serious, actually! :) Shall I send you the file? Found it online, to save us a hassle.