Your B-day / MI6 anniversary thread

Comments

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    And our Texan Miss Corpus Christi 2013 won't wait forever!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Let me know when she's performing her chainsaw juggling routine.
    Belated Birthday wishes to all the people i have missed whilst being away! <:-P
    Last Monday, I turned 34. :-) And that also means I've been on this forum for 11 years. I joined March 7th 2005.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Happy Birthday for last Monday Dimi hope you had a good one .
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Belated Happy Birthday =D>
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Belated Happy Birthday, @DarthDimi and congratulations on your 11th anniversary of MI6 membership! :)
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Happy birthday and forum anniversary, @DarthDimi. <:-P I'm sending Jenna Jameson as a present. Be careful, she might have a slight, and when I say slight, I mean considerable, zombie infection. I'm sure that Zombie Survival Handbook of yours will have a chapter that can help.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    Last Monday, I turned 34. :-) And that also means I've been on this forum for 11 years. I joined March 7th 2005.
    Happy Birthday DD! 34! That's how old Kirk was when he got the Enterprise, if memory serves!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited March 2016 Posts: 15,690
    Happy birthday, @DarthDimi! :-bd
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    DarthDimi wrote: »

That means you have spent a third of your life on this forum :)

34 is a fabulous age! Happy Birthday. In 3 years you'll be the ideal age for Bond!

I think you should send BB the application form for the audition.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Gefeliciteerd @Darth!!! Belgium's hope for a scientifically accurate future! Warrior for reason! We salute you!

desktop-1433960781.jpg

Erm.. I said Salute!!!

sexy-vida-guerra-saluting-in-a-camouflage-bikini.jpg

there you go...
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Thanks.
    Although that girl's salute is very sloppy, forefinger not in line with her eyebrow
    palm of the hand not showing. You'd almost think she wasn't a soldier at all. :D
    Thanks to all. :-) It's good to be here, even though I just don't seem to get those world domination plans off the ground.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    stock-illustration-16504682-cartoon-guy-with-calculator.jpg

It appears I turned 25 years old today. Time flies! I was 15 when I saw my first Bond on the big screen (CR).
    Happy Birthday @DaltonCraig007
    Thanks, @Thunderpussy!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    25 isn t just a birthday anniversary. It s a regular jubilee! Congratulations.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    @DaltonCraig007

You are only 25?!
    Wow, you come across very wise, steady and mature, if all your age would be like that!

Happy Birthday! <:-P
    Happy B-day, @DaltonCraig007!

Also, quit fooling around, sir. We all know you're a 78 year old man!
    Thanks @DarthDimi!

And if I'm 78, how old does that make you? ;)
    Why sir, I'm barely old enough to eat solid food.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited March 2016 Posts: 40,470
    Happy Birthday, @DaltonCraig007, I hope you enjoy it! I can only assume you'll celebrate with a few good movies today. I'll be turning 25 in less than two months, so I'll be joining the club momentarily. I bet seeing CR as your first Bond film in theaters was very exciting, as it was for me. The first one I managed to catch was DAD when I was 11, what a thrilling time that was.
    Thanks @Creasy47! I watched TND earlier today. :-bd
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Thanks @Creasy47! I watched TND earlier today. :-bd

You misspelled 'Goldeneye'! ;)
    Today's my birthday too! March 15 1983- I think I'll try to watch Octopussy at some point today!
    This morning I turned on Phantom Pain and got the hidden 'happy birthday' cutscene :))

Happy birthday to you as well @DaltonCraig007. I too am surprised to hear you're only 25. Like BondJasonBond006 said, the way you carry yourself I assumed you were older (in a good way of course)
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Happy Birthday to all who are celebrating!!
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Happy 25th Birthday, @DaltonCraig007!