Your B-day / MI6 anniversary thread

Comments

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Happy Birthday, @DaltonCraig007 and @Master_Dahark.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Happy Birthday to @Master_Dahark too!
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Happy B-day to the great Master Dahark! What is your bidding, my master?
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Thanks @Dragonpol, @MajorDSmythe, @Shark_0f_Largo, and a very big Happy birthday to you, @Master_Dahark!
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    @Master_Dahark

Happy Birthday to you! And boy am I glad to finally see someone in this thread that actually COULDN'T be my son :)) makes me finally feel a bit younger again :))
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Happy Birthday, copper!
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    my birthday isn't until July 26th... so in lue of that, i will reflect on how long i have been an active participant of this site... i can't remember the exact date in which i joined, but i know it was around the time QOS came out, so i'll just say Nov. 2008..... so that means i am just a little over 7 years in - November will be 8 years.
    Seven years is quite a while. Well done, @haserot!
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    edited March 2016 Posts: 5,080
    Yikes! It's past midnight now, which means I am now an adult!

My first Bond experience was DAF on ITV aged 6, and it wasn't until a few months before the release of Skyfall that I really became a fan. Where does the time go?!

Ps- I share my birthday with Ursula Andress, who turns 80 today!

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Congratulations :-bd
    just remember the rest of the rules, don't let anyone feed you. Or get you wet. :D
    Congratulations :-bd
    just remember the rest of the rules, don't let anyone feed you. Or get you wet. :D

Cheers, @Thunderpussy!
    I notice you share it with Ursula Andress and Bruce Willis.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    @MayDayDiVicenzo you too!?! You're that young? Wow, like DaltonCraig007 you come across much older in a good way!
    Happy Birthday to you :)

@Thunderpussy

Damn, aren't we old hags compared to all of them :))
    In my head, I'll always be in my early 20s, no matter how many parts of my body
    either don't work or are falling off. :D
    Happy Mayday,@BirthDayDiVicenzo!

And to Ursula as well.
    Thank you, @Jason and @Fingerthunder!
    Happy B-day, @MayDayDiVicenzo!
    Now get dressed for the occasion.
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Not sure of the exact date but I've been a member on here for 1 year, this month.
    Congratulations =D> first of many hopefully. ;)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Not sure of the exact date but I've been a member on here for 1 year, this month.

Congratulations! Feels like it's been a lot longer, doesn't it? The first year flies by. I'll be celebrating my fifth in a few months, feels like yesterday that I was signing up to enjoy the excitement of SF's pre-production alongside everyone else.

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    1 year eh? I guess we can take away the high chair now. ;) Congratulations, @Shark_0f_Largo .
    Shark infested a whole year already?
    edited May 2016 Posts: 4,151
    Congratulations =D> first of many hopefully. ;)

Yep, I'm here to stay.
    Creasy47 wrote: »

Congratulations! Feels like it's been a lot longer, doesn't it? The first year flies by. I'll be celebrating my fifth in a few months, feels like yesterday that I was signing up to enjoy the excitement of SF's pre-production alongside everyone else.

Agree on all points. This year has flown by and it does feel like I've been here long. I'm still a pup here really.
    1 year eh? I guess we can take away the high chair now. ;) Congratulations, @Shark_0f_Largo .

Haha, thank you kindly.
    Shark infested a whole year already?

Reminds me how time really does fly by.

And thank you to all. It's a great place to be and I've enjoyed my time. I may not be as active as I'd like but I look in every day. A great community...
    @Shark_0f_Largo

Congrats, sir. You are henceforth allowed to use the toilet paper with the @Creasy Goes To Monte Carlo comic strip printed on it. I joined in 2005, which means I get to read the The Nocturnal Adventures Of @Benny comic strip while on the toilet. It lends perspective.

From hovering my mouse over your join date on your profile it reveals that you joined our community on 4 May 2015 at 1.42 pm. Try it for yourself!

Congratulations on being here for a year! Here's to many more! :D
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    @Shark_0f_Largo

Congrats, sir. You are henceforth allowed to use the toilet paper with the @Creasy Goes To Monte Carlo comic strip printed on it. I joined in 2005, which means I get to read the The Nocturnal Adventures Of @Benny comic strip while on the toilet. It lends perspective.

Many thanks and woohoo, I'm on my way up :D
    Dragonpol wrote: »

From hovering my mouse over your join date on your profile it reveals that you joined our community on 4 May 2015 at 1.42 pm. Try it for yourself!

Excellent, many thanks good sir, didn't realise I could do that. Cheers...

DarthDimi wrote: »
    @Shark_0f_Largo

Many thanks and woohoo, I'm on my way up :D
    Dragonpol wrote: »

Excellent, many thanks good sir, didn't realise I could do that. Cheers...

My pleasure! Happy Anniversary! <:-P
    I see you joined at 2.42 pm. Drunk and sleepless with nothing better to do.

Haha, that could well be true.

I doubt he sleeps through the day. ;)