Your B-day / MI6 anniversary thread

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Surprised there are still people alive in your precinct.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Surprised there are still people alive in your precinct.

Oh, there's still a few knocking around! :))
  • SirHilaryBraySirHilaryBray Scotland
    It's my 34th Birthday today, I have never wished my birthday away. With 11 days until SPECTRE premiere I couldn't care less about my birthday, roll on SPECTRE. =P~
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 12,257
    Happy birthday anyway SirHilaryBray. Hope your day is great! Same to you Dragonpol!
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Every 15th of October is the same. My anniversary on Mi6 forums. And this year is a bit of a milestone for me. 10 years.
    Really is a pleasure to be part of this community, first registered on the old KTBEU forum, then moved here with the transition. So many great memories, and many wonderful friends and acquaintances made along the way. This forum has been a very important part of my life over the last 10 years, and I look forward to continuing this journey. Seen a lot of good members come and go along the way for various reasons, but there are always plenty of long serving and new members to keep the place exciting and interesting.
    Thank you for having me, and I look forward to whatever comes next.
    giphy.gif
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    @SirHilary, happy birthday!! I take it you'll be watching SPECTRE trailers all day? ;-)

@Benny happy anniversary my friend! 10 years! how time flies! Thanks for hanging about here all that time. You're for sure one of the cornerstones of these forums.
    edited October 2015 Posts: 2,138
    Benny wrote: »
    Every 15th of October is the same. My anniversary on Mi6 forums. And this year is a bit of a milestone for me. 10 years.
    Really is a pleasure to be part of this community, first registered on the old KTBEU forum, then moved here with the transition. So many great memories, and many wonderful friends and acquaintances made along the way. This forum has been a very important part of my life over the last 10 years, and I look forward to continuing this journey. Seen a lot of good members come and go along the way for various reasons, but there are always plenty of long serving and new members to keep the place exciting and interesting.
    Thank you for having me, and I look forward to whatever comes next.
    giphy.gif

Just realised that even on the gun barrel sequence Lazenby was going down on one knee lol
    =))
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    Look at Dalton! He is bloody cool and dangerous!! :)
    Look at Dalton! He is bloody cool and dangerous!! :)

Scary how similar Craig and Brosnan's are watch how they both place their right leg out, frame by frame their near identical.

Benny and Hillary, congratulations to you both!

Good show.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Congrats @Benny. The forum wouldn't be the same without our very own OctoMod.

octopus.gif
    Hahaha
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Congratulations on that ten year milestone, @Benny! Here's to ten more.
    FoxRox wrote: »
    Happy birthday anyway SirHilaryBray. Hope your day is great! Same to you Dragonpol!

Thanks, @FoxRox. :)
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Today is my 1 year anniversary on the MI6 Community forums. Seems like just yesterday I decided to click the join button after months of reading the website. It's been a great year, following Spectre's production and contributing to many interesting discussions and debates. I've met many intelligent people on these boards (unlike those imbeciles over at IMDB), and am looking forward to meeting many more the course of my time here. I look forward to many more years of great discussions and a continued life of the greatest film franchise we call Bond. And what better to celebrate an anniversary than the release of a new Bond film. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I will.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Happy 1 year anniversary, @jake24! :-)
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Happy anniversary @jake24 :)
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Thanks fellas. :D
    Great to have you around!
    Today is my 30th :D Spending the weekend in Munich.
    Congratulations. :)
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Congrats, my good sir.
  • Thunderball007Thunderball007 United States
    Today (Nov 7) is my 28th birthday! :D
    Happy birthday. :)
    Happy birthday, Thunderball007, but @BAIN123 beat you with two years.
    Happy 30th birthday to @BAIN123 and Happy 28th Birthday to @THunderball007! Have a great day! <:-P
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @BAIN123, wishing you a very happy birthday!!
  • Thunderball007Thunderball007 United States
    Thank you a lot!!! :D
    Happy birthday @BAIN123 and @THunderball007!
    It's my one year anniversary on MI6.