Your B-day / MI6 anniversary thread

Comments

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Thank you @MajorDSmythe and @Thunderfinger! :D
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Happy Birthday to you, @DaltonCraig007. Someone's made a cake, just for you!

moore1.jpg
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Oooh thanks @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7! :D
    (complete with a slide whistle sound effect I presume) ;)

Happy belated birthday DC
    Thanks @BAIN123 :D
    Happy Birthday to you, @DaltonCraig007. Someone's made a cake, just for you!

moore1.jpg

That is a very cool cake!

Happy Birthday DaltonCraig!!!!
    Thanks @RogueAgent :D
  • x007AceOfSpadesx007AceOfSpades Sunny Southern California
    21st Birthday was last night (07/26). Went out shooting and did rather great. Then I went drinking at a bar. Two pints, a jagerbomb, and three shots of whiskey. Smoked a cigar too (first time, and the last). After sobering up rather quickly, it was a rather fun night.

Here's to next year and 22.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited July 2015 Posts: 13,882
    Happy birthday for yesterday @x007AceOfSpades. You get the key to the house, now.

showimage.php?product=577&image=0&type=large&md5=ca557943ca30d85be769a0aa65ecbc62
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Happy B-day, @x007AceOfSpades! :-)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    21st Birthday was last night (07/26). Went out shooting and did rather great. Then I went drinking at a bar. Two pints, a jagerbomb, and three shots of whiskey. Smoked a cigar too (first time, and the last). After sobering up rather quickly, it was a rather fun night.

Here's to next year and 22.

Happy Belated Birthday! I can only assume the box of lovely ladies I sent your way didn't arrive at a fashionable hour. I KNEW I should've cut some breathing holes in that box, silly me!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Today marks my 10th anniversary on MI6.

1385072095578-doctor7.jpg
    Congrats, @MajorDSmythe! :-)

comics-Jason-Voorhees-friday-the-13th-facebook-558676.jpeg
    Thanks Dimi.

So that is what Jason does between each film.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Wow, ten years! Well done and be sure to stay ten more.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Congratulations on your ten years of MI6 service, @MajorDSmythe! Very impressive indeed!
    Do you mean like community service? What did he do?
    Do you mean like community service? What did he do?

He was too big a fan of James Bond!

Yeah, there's that.
    And then that thing with Justin Bieber. Let's not go there.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Congratulations, @MajorDSmythe, and here's to another decade of sticking around!

As usual, the girls I've hired are on their way to your place.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Is there a way to find out exactly what date you joined? Or am I just missing something fairly obvious.
    jake24 wrote: »
    Is there a way to find out exactly what date you joined? Or am I just missing something fairly obvious.

Yes, there is for MI6 Community. Just hold your mouse arrow over the month and year join date given on your profile. Doing so just now tells me you joined the forum on October 25th 2014 @ 3.14 PM. Hope that helps! @Birdleson is right! :)
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Thanks guys. Marking my calendars.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Happy 10th anniversary to you @MajorDSmythe
    Timbo is as shocked as I am.
    Bond_-_Timothy_Dalton_-_Profile.png
    Where did the time go. Congratulations on a fabulous contribution, which I hope will continue for the foreseeable future.
    Thanks everyone. :)
    Tomorrow is my 2nd anniversary here, and I have planned a hostile takeover all this time. Unless I get a standing ovation from everyone. Except from the usual suspects, slime of the earth.
  • edited September 2015 Posts: 11,119
    Tomorrow is my 2nd anniversary here, and I have planned a hostile takeover all this time. Unless I get a standing ovation from everyone. Except from the usual suspects, slime of the earth.

2 years on here. Congratulations :-P. I celebrate my 4th anniversary on here this month.

But my birthday is even nicer :-D. I share it with Her Majesty's Secret Agent, Commander James Bond-007. My birthday is the 5th of October too :D
  • edited September 2015 Posts: 12,243
    Happy 2 years Thunderfinger! I'll be 2 here once December hits.
    @Thunderfinger, for you, sir:

party-girls.jpg

Meet Agnes, Tina, Trish and Harley.
    edited September 2015 Posts: 17,728
    Happy Anniversary, @Thunderfinger! We're truly honoured to have you as a member and friend!