Your B-day / MI6 anniversary thread

Comments

• MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    A very happy birthday to Norway's finest jester, a Mr Thunderfinger. <:-P <:-P
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Happy birthday, @marketto007 -and thanks a million, @LicencedToKilt69007 and @MayDayDiVicenzo!
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Better late than never M G W had his birthday on Jan 21st have not seen much of him lately
    Happy belated birthday from us all at MI6 73 years if you were wondering .
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Well, today is the day I celebrate my 33st B-day and my 10th anniversary on the forum. :-)
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    Well, today is the day I celebrate my 33st B-day and my 10th anniversary on the forum. :-)

Congratulations on both of your anniversaries. <:-P
    Thanks, Dragonpol. :)
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Happy Birthday Dimi enjoy yourself with a spot of troll hunting perhaps .
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    Congratulations and jubilations on both parts Dimi!
    Happy birthday Darth. Have a great one :)
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    its-party-time_649.gif

Happy birthday, Dimi. And congrats on that impressive milestone. =D>
    Thanks all! :-)
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Dimi, without you the forum wouldn't be the same. It's a simple fact. Over the time I've been here I'm happy to say I've gained not only a like minded Bond fan. But someone I look at, as a trusted friend. It's no wonder so many hold you in such high regard.
    Happy birthday and happy anniversay to a great man, who makes Mi6 and all around him a better place.
    Happy Birthday DD!!!! Have a mad old time today!!! :-bd
    Words I surely don't deserve, @Benny, and I'd much rather replace my name with yours in that post and send it to you. ;-) But thanks a million! :-)

@RogueAgent, thanks sir. =)
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Well said @Benny. @DarthDimi is integral to this community's success. I raise my glass to him!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    @DarthDimi Happy birthday, friend! Don't forget you can now pick up your senior citizen bus pass now! :)
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    @Darth!! What can I say:
    harvey-bunn-aldrin-crop.jpg

and here's some cake as well:
    cake_james_bond%20sq.jpg

Now there was a party planned, but that went horrific... ;-)

Enjoy my friend!

gefeliciteerd!
    Last year's party, @CommanderRoss, is something we would both rather forget. I mean, the chicken still hasn't fully recov... ANYWAY, thanks, my friend. ;-)

@DaltonCraig007, watch that mouth, you young punk! ;-)

StanLee_2570.jpg
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    A dual Happy Birthday and anniversary to you, @DarthDimi. You're one of the finest on our lovely forum, and I always feel a deep sense of comfort and joy when I see you around. Always a joy to chat with, in earnest or in fun. Cheers, mate!

latest?cb=20130321010415
    Gee, sorry I missed out on your big day, @DarthDimi. Hope you enyoyed it as much as we enjoy having you here.
    Thank you both, gents.
    I wouldn't have hung around here this past decade were it not for great blokes like yourselves. :-)

Here's to ten more!

tumblr_moo4np1zdR1qfeafco6_r1_500.gif
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Did I miss your birthday Dimi? Many happy returns my friend.
    We both know you did not miss the party, @NicNac...

news-graphics-2007-_652412a.jpg

Thanks, my friend. :-)
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    fiddling_the_figures.jpg

It seems the numbers are correct, I am now 24 years old! :-t 5 years to go until I will be older than James Bond in one of the films!
    Many happy returns, @DaltonCraig007! :-)
    Thank you, dear @DarthDimi! :) Where are these topmodels you promised to bring with you? ;)
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Happy birthday to you @DaltonCraig007 unfortunately the mods are still enjoying the delights of those models, in a little soirée we had.
    Have a great day.
    :)
    Thank you @Benny :)
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited March 2015 Posts: 13,894
    Happy birthday @DaltonCraig007. The models might be a bit late in arriving, as the MI6 soirée got a bit too rowdy.

<:-P
    Many happy returns to you, lad!