Your B-day / MI6 anniversary thread

Comments

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    No Deals Happy Birthday, @Mrcoggins. :O)
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Although this is great ! As This is one of the few places I'm a youngster. :))
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Well, I turn a sprightly 43 today :D
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Happy Birthday to you! What is that in human years?
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Happy 43rd Birthday to @Shark_0f_Largo! Have a great day! :)
    Thank you guys
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Happy B-day, Sharky!

Happy birthday @Shark_0f_Largo
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Have a great birthday Sharky.
    Thank you kindly..
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    A very happy birthday to you Sharky. Hope you have a good day matey.
    Thanks @Benny, I'm sure I will.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Happy birthday @Shark_0f_Largo, there's a bucket of chum on it's way to you.
    Haha, how nice of you.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    A very happy birthday to @Shark_0f_Largo!
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    @Shark_0f_Largo

A very happy Birthday to you and just realised we are only one year apart age-wise.
    I love chum, haha. Thank you all.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    A very happy birthday to Sharky, and also to @Murdock on this day, the christening of his 25th year.

Both good chums; in fact, Sharky actually eats those. I'd say "good lads," but he's eaten them too. Whatever Largo tosses in his pool, really.
    Happy 25th Birthday to @Murdock too.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Thanks everyone, and happy birthday to you too Shark of Largo. :)
    Thanks @Murdock and a very happy birthday to you....
    A very happy birthday to Sharky, and also to @Murdock on this day, the christening of his 25th year.

Both good chums; in fact, Sharky actually eats those. I'd say "good lads," but he's eaten them too. Whatever Largo tosses in his pool, really.

=))
    Belated Birthday wishes to all those Birthdays that i have missed! <:-P
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    One year ago in July I made a far reaching decision.
    I joined MI6 and look where it has got me.
    I'm a much better James Bond Fan now thanks to this site and its members.
    And becoming close friends with some of you, also outside this site is the greatest gift.
    Congratulations <:-P
    Happy Anniversary, Jason. We're equally glad to have you with us! <:-P
    You are still new here. Don t forget.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Happy anniversary Jason! Always great to have you here.
    Congrats Jason.....
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Well, it's quite hard to believe it, but what marked my 005th MI6 anniversary has just passed.

It's amazing to imagine that I entered this forum as a junior in high school, and I'm still here after having graduated from university. Truly mind-blowing. I don't know what drove me here-maybe it was the need to discuss my passion for a character I'd discovered in a film called Goldfinger one late night, or the need to find others with similar interests and drives as I-but I sure am glad I came upon this little space of the internet for myself where so many of my future favorite people were also holding up. I entered this crazy, wonderful world in July 2011, and almost 20,000 posts later, I'm still here.

I've made some absolutely phenomenal friends here since I joined, and have been able to express my love for Bond in addition to film, music, literature and so much more in great debates and posts in our many threads here with equally enthusiastic and knowledgable members. After I see a movie, TV show or play a video game, I come here immediately to give my thoughts on it all, making this forum's members my sounding board for what I like and don't like in those products, and what I should watch or play next. This kind of discourse has pushed me to explore areas of cinema and TV I wouldn't have done without the recommendations I got here, just as the many discussions I've had about these items wouldn't have manifested themselves out of my head otherwise.

And though half a decade of time has passed while I've been here (wow!), I'm happy to say that the same names I enjoyed seeing pop up in discussions and in my inbox PMs at the very beginning of my journey are still here every day I wake up to check on the developments in Bond and beyond. It's to these people that I give the greatest thanks, as well as to the many mods of MI6 (some of which are included in that former group), who really make this a wonderful place to come every day. We've faced our fair share of trolls and spammers in the past, but together we've remained on top, and still the best of friends. I give my thanks to these friends who've shown me great courtesy and friendship since the moment I joined here as a mere amateur of the Bond world, and thank them thrice more for remaining beside me as my Bond knowledge continues to grow to immeasurable levels.

Cheers to all! :)>-
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Five years for me as well this month, but not sure on a specific date. Going from rookie member to moderator, I have loved all the discussions and opportunities I've had here. Here's to another five years!