The Amazing Spider-Man (2012 - 2014)

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    doubleoego wrote:
    Foxx looks awesome as Electro!

And the spidey suit makes me want to weep for joy.

I love it too. :)
    Dalton12 wrote:
    Electro Featured On THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 EW Cover

SF8OyLN.jpg

Electro does look pretty awesome! Look forward to seeing the finished movie!
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    Spidey looks... AMAZING! Foxx is going to be great as Electro and I'm happy they gave him his own suit and not just some torn up clothes.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Electro looks cool, but he also looks like he just stepped off of the set of 'Prometheus' with that outfit.
    Andrew Garfield Suggests That Mary Jane Should Be Male; "Why Can’t [Peter Parker] Be Gay?"
    Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=83002#ozdUKFPKIi2D8PgR.99
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    ewasm.jpg

ewasm1.jpg

ewasm2.jpg

ewasm3.jpg
    Dalton12 wrote:
    Andrew Garfield Suggests That Mary Jane Should Be Male; "Why Can’t [Peter Parker] Be Gay?"
    Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=83002#ozdUKFPKIi2D8PgR.99

(face palm)
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    http://www.moviezine.se/video/205171

A sort of teaser trailer for the film, it's from Comic Con.
    Electro sounds like Grayfox from MGS twin snakes.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Foxx's electro Kinda looks like Apocalypse.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Here is a funny video from The Amazing Spiderman 2 Comic-Con panel with Andrew in costume and answering questions as Spiderman:
  • "MJ should be able to completely make you drop your jaw when you see her"

jajr5j.png

But I'd say Marc is going for Ultimate MJ.

Anyway, I really want to see Shailene doing this. Especially after this quote:

"That's a bummer," Andrew Garfield told us at this year's San Diego Comic-Con when we brought up Woodley's departure. "The reason why I would've liked it to have been in… is Shailene, because she's so talented and because she did just beautiful work," he said of the 21-year-old actress. "I only did a couple of scenes with her, but gosh, it was just beautiful to hang with her and work with her. She is not only an incredibly talented, gifted actress with great craft but also she's one of the better people you'll meet. I'll go on record and say it's a bummer that those scenes won't be seen because she just killed it and she was perfect."

And hey, long time I don't stop by. :-*
    I have a feeling "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" will have a Director's Cut sometime after it's release on DVD/Blu-ray, that will include Woodley. Unless, of course, she and Peter meet for the first time in "The Amazing Spider-Man 3".
  • The exclusive footage from Comic-Con was leaked (you better watch it before they delete it).

Is it stupid that I started crying or...?
    It looks amazing. :((
    Looks awesome!!!
    Wow, that looks really good! Looking forward to it.
    edited July 2013 Posts: 28,694
    CURSES! I didn't see it in time!

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited July 2013 Posts: 13,350
    You and I both @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7. I'm sure it will turn up again.
    Judging from the trailer for TAS2 it seems like the movie might be decent but still I have a feeling that most of the movie will seem forced.

I actually liked the first movie cause I definitely did not expect something amazing and the movie was alright. I hope that the 2nd movie will be good.

off-topic: Is there a general thread about movies in 2013 ? Or some thread like "Last movie you've seen ? " ?
    @dragonsky, while I'm quite impressed with how that leaked footage looked, I still won't let myself get too excited about it until I see it.
    http://uk.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29429468/did-anyone-catch-the-amazing-spider-man-2-leaked-trailer

Scroll down about midway.

Looks like this film is going to be fantastic! THE quintessential spidey movie. One if the issues I had with the previous movie was that, Peter at times could be unlikable and the spidey humour was a tad off in a more douchy kind if way. This trailer looks to have captured spider-man perfectly. The humour is vintage spidey in that there's a playful charm to it. I was left cold by Raimi's interpretation from the offset but wow, I'm really looking forward to this.
    First Look At Rhino & Green Goblin! New THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 Poster!
    Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=90676#2jmrl5EV58GX4ABx.99
    Villain overload is putting this mildly. It seems to be turning into a Sinister Six type storyline. Regardless, the only thing I am worried about is
    Gwen
    , understandably.

As a hardcore spidey fan....I just jizzed my pants!

This Is How Spider-Man should have been done all along. Well done, Sony!
  • RC7RC7
    Trailer is good. Hopefully the film delivers.
    it looks not bad
    The trailer looks alright. I was impressed with the first one so I'll see this, it just looks like there's too much going on, and the jumpy CGI action doesn't look that spectacular to me.
    I want an image of Rhino as my background that was the best part of the trailer.
    I was underwhelmed by the first movie. Maybe it came up too early after Raimi's take, which I quite enjoyed in spite of its flaws.

And I hate to be nitpicking but will all the supervillains will be by-products of Oscorp?