Going away or coming back?

Comments

QBranch wrote: »
    Hi all! I've been away for a long time, had a bit of a hiatus from Bond after SP came out (a fishing trip away from 007) - not that I disliked the film or anything - in some ways I enjoyed it more than SF, but now and then I need a healthy break from my favourite franchise, and then come back with renewed enthusiasm. Apologies for not dropping in now and then to let people know I'm still alive, but I am well, life is pretty good atm. I've been missing MI6 Community very much! I hope to be around on the forum a bit more now, and what better time to return than on global JB day!

How is everyone here? Hope all are doing well, and a big hello to all the new members that have joined since I left. Looking forward to once again discussing all things Bond, and sharing in the experience of pre-production leading up to B25. G007D times ahead!

Andrew

YEEEESSSSSS!

cnns-reaction-upon-hearing-about-another-plane-crash-163037.gif
    Vo60V.gif?c=popkey-web&p=popkey&i=happybirthday-events&l=direct&f=.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    Celebration-GIF-Image-Download-6.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif

Utterly fantastic to have you back, old friend.

Welcome back Q !!!!

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Cheers, it's great to be back! I missed you guys *sniffle*

Let's have a drink, dirty martinis on the house?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Hi all! I've been away for a long time, had a bit of a hiatus from Bond after SP came out (a fishing trip away from 007) - not that I disliked the film or anything - in some ways I enjoyed it more than SF, but now and then I need a healthy break from my favourite franchise, and then come back with renewed enthusiasm. Apologies for not dropping in now and then to let people know I'm still alive, but I am well, life is pretty good atm. I've been missing MI6 Community very much! I hope to be around on the forum a bit more now, and what better time to return than on global JB day!

How is everyone here? Hope all are doing well, and a big hello to all the new members that have joined since I left. Looking forward to once again discussing all things Bond, and sharing in the experience of pre-production leading up to B25. G007D times ahead!

Andrew

YEEEESSSSSS!

giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif

I agree, but was it really necessary to post all those clips from when it was rumoured he was dead?
    You only gif twice, Mr. Brady.
    upside-down-face_1f643.png
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Thundy, do turn that frown upside down! :)
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Welcome back Q we've been expecting you .
    Cheers, @Mrcoggins! Always expect the unexpected!
    @Birdleson Thanks mate!
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Welcome back, @QBranch!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

Andrew

YEEEESSSSSS!

giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif

I agree, but was it really necessary to post all those clips from when it was rumoured he was dead?

That first time was a total April Fool's joke, I just waited until September to post the GIFs to...catch people off guard. I'd never celebrate Q's demise, never ever.
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Welcome back, @QBranch!
    If you meant it, you would have sent flowers.
    That first time was a total April Fool's joke, I just waited until September to post the GIFs to...catch people off guard. I'd never celebrate Q's demise, never ever.
    It used to be a convincing act, Rosie. It's wearing a little thin now.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    I've been away.
    We're back!

Nice to see @QBranch has returned as well. Actually it's great to have you back @QBranch. Good too see you.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    @Benny
    A warm welcome to you, sir. This forum is only half a forum with you out of the picture.
    Benny wrote: »
    I've been away.
    We're back!

Nice to see @QBranch has returned as well. Actually it's great to have you back @QBranch. Good too see you.
    Good to see you too, mate ;) Forget Rosie, it's us Aussie members staging a remarkable comeback!
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Man everyone is coming back! This is wonderful. Maybe we can strike it rich and have a happy return for @WillyGalore :-bd
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Welcome back @Benny
  • edited October 2017 Posts: 19,339
    I've been away.
    We're back!

Benster !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My OP ally has returned ,welcome back ole' buddy !

@Benny

I've been away.
    We're back!

Good to see you too, mate ;) Forget Rosie, it's us Aussie members staging a remarkable comeback!

Keeping the Aussie end up!
    ;)

DarthDimi wrote: »
    @Benny
    A warm welcome to you, sir. This forum is only half a forum with you out of the picture.

Always a pleasure to see you my comrade in arms. :)
    Far too kind for your own good. Is it still the same price for such lovely words?

Sorry for the dp. I'm sure I can get beaten by @DarthDimi @NicNac @MajorDSmythe @Creasy47 @Samuel001 for such, but it's Friday.
    Many thanks @Thunderpussy and of course @barryt007 my OP brother.
    No Bond 25 news no doubt. But still, it's good too be back.
    Of course! My opinion of myself isn't that inflated. ;-)
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Benny it's good to see you back here ,makes this old war horse happy.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Welcome back @Benny, we've kept your chair in the nefarious plotting mod lounge, vacant.

883383_91_y.jpg
    @Creasy47 asked me to tell you to join him in the jaccuzi with these lovelies. He's there right now.

hqdefault.jpg
    Looks like he's enjoying some Tchaikovsky.
    Welcome back QBranch!!! Great to see you back on the forum!!!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    The ladies missed you @Benny, as did I. Lovely to have you back!

Same goes to you @QBranch - don't think my post registered yesterday. Happy to see you around!
    Hi RogueAgent & Creasy- great to see you guys too!

BTW, where'd the emoticons go? I can't express myself completely without them :P
    Hi RogueAgent & Creasy- great to see you guys too!

BTW, where'd the emoticons go? I can't express myself completely without them :P

Good question! I don't know so I have to use Lol!
    The emoticons work just fine here.
    big-thumbs-up-smiley.png
    big-teeth-smiley-emoticon.png
    483dd81c847d5e2d4c75740a63e0999c--smiley-faces-emojis.jpg