Going away or coming back?

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    They work if you know the code to put it. The symbols you press have gone in one of the community upgrades though. Sad face.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    The emoticons work just fine here.
    Is there a smiley flipping the bird? I could use that one right now.
    QBranch wrote: »
    The emoticons work just fine here.
    Is there a smiley flipping the bird? I could use that one right now.

I thought Q Branch would have access to such codes?
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Yep, but Natalya changed them. Second-level programmer my ass!
    QBranch wrote: »
    Yep, but Natalya changed them. Second-level programmer my ass!

Not just a pretty face!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    a252caa1e7ad79594588800a7a6f3972--bird-gif-flipping.jpg
    It's Dominic Greene, with many fingers in the pie sky.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Greenfinger...he's the man who always flips the bird, a cheeky bird.
    Lets see an old school one......? :-)
    Luckily I made some custom ones a few years back!

11882507464_fc6de97540_o.png

11882339083_9ffc6d6423_o.png

11882314943_b1b6d61545_o.png
    I'm going away, probably for good. I can see no good reason for remaining here. The duplicity of a certain member/s who currently remains unknown to me but who have made their presence here known on another Bond forum is one of the main reasons for this decision. In essence, they are attacking me on other sites but playacting at being my friend here. I don't understand why someone would do this, but it's happened for the last time. They're finally rid of me. I hope that they are happy.

Anyway, I'm really fed up with this type of thing online and I promised myself that if it ever occurred again I was leaving. I've known about it since August but had my suspicions before then. I was going to go then, but didn't. Now I think it is the time to go.

Please don't send any flowers.

Goodbye.

Rose-Cross.jpg

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I don't think we've seen the last of you, Draggers. Don't let the internet's toxic typists wear you down. If I shared your sentiments I'd have left long ago, but I'm glad I didn't as I'd miss out on too much great stuff to overwhelmingly balance out the bad. The internet is the Wild West, sure, but we can still find ways to uphold our own laws.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    This is horrible news.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    This is horrible news.

Well, I don't think it's category five Hurricane level. This all fits a pattern, and pattern tells us that those who make the more dramatic exits are those who often come back at some point, and often not long after. Sometimes things tick us off and we act on impulse and leave, but when we get a breather and think things over the rational side of ourselves returns again. I've no reason to believe the pattern will end here.

This forum clings to Draggers...like a disease. >:)
  • Dragonpol wrote: »
    I'm going away, probably for good. I can see no good reason for remaining here. The duplicity of a certain member/s who currently remains unknown to me but who have made their presence here known on another Bond forum is one of the main reasons for this decision. In essence, they are attacking me on other sites but playacting at being my friend here. I don't understand why someone would do this, but it's happened for the last time. They're finally rid of me. I hope that they are happy.

Anyway, I'm really fed up with this type of thing online and I promised myself that if it ever occurred again I was leaving. I've known about it since August but had my suspicions before then. I was going to go then, but didn't. Now I think it is the time to go.

Please don't send any flowers.

Goodbye.

Rose-Cross.jpg

If you have any suspicions about who it is maybe the mods on here could work with the mods on the other forum to find out? See if the IP addresses match up and help put a stop to it? Even if not I don't see any reason to leave here.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Well, I'm gone as of this moment.
    Parting thoughts...
    Tim is the best cinematic Bond. Deckard is human. TB novel is awesome. DMC was not so bad. Toby IS the best Spider-man. And Brosnan rocks in TND.
    Bye everyone.
    Unless I change my mind tomorrow.
    Or later tonight.
    What the hell is going on with people? I thought only birds had mass migrations...
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Sorry to learn of this @Dragonpol . Would
    It be possible to ignore this person?

Of course it would.
    Birdleson wrote: »
    Knowing both of those fellows reasonably well, I assume that they'll both be back eventually.

Probably. I hope so.

Anyway, as soon as my spaceship is finished, I am off as well.
    Anyway, as soon as my spaceship is finished, I am off as well.

And you look so good in that tin foil hat of yours...
    Spasiba.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Spasiba.

Your bad Russian is a dead givaway, you work for the NSA!

@Dragster. I always enjoy your posts. Don't let those who have no life ruin yours. It's not worth it.
    edited October 2017 Posts: 17,816

If I knew who it was, I could. Sadly I don't know who it is, or rather who they are. They have more than one identity here or so I'm told from the horse's mouth.

Apart from all of that, they appear to be a rather nasty individual/s with a highly duplicitous nature.

Who knows? Perhaps it is partly my fault as I stepped on some big toes over at another forum, but that was several years ago and I'm happy to forget about that if only they were. It seems they aren't content to let it go, hence my decision to leave here for the time being at least.

There needs to be some sort of resolution/closure to this issue. If the member or even members concerned wants to contact me via PM or by any other means they know where I am. I'll not be holding my breath though.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    If the member or even members concerned wants to contact me via PM or by any other means they know where I am.

My drones are tracking you somewhere close to Hugh Heffner's Playboy Mansion. Which bunny do I give a call to? :)
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    If the member or even members concerned wants to contact me via PM or by any other means they know where I am.

My drones are tracking you somewhere close to Hugh Heffner's Playboy Mansion. Which bunny do I give a call to? :)

These are his favourites
    Happy%2BEaster.jpg
    edited October 2017 Posts: 17,816
    DarthDimi wrote: »

You must be having some "technical difficultings", old boy. ;)
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    dragers don't go anywhere just yet drop me a PM and have a chat will you ?
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    I'm a bit like Schrodinger's cat.
    royale65 wrote: »
    I'm a bit like Schrodinger's cat.

The dead are alive?
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    @royale65
    You're both dead and alive until someone checks you out?

or

You're both dead and alive; dead in one universe, alive in another?

;-)