Going away or coming back?

Comments

• BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Regardless of how long you've been here, you'll be missed. The thing about a community like this is that people come and go. Some people have been around since the beginning, some are new members like yourself. But without input, the forum doesn't work so well.
    You're a welcome member @stun_harvesting and I'm sure we'll look forward to your return after your business trip. Hope it's successful and safe travels.
  • @Benny Thanks for the kind words.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    "Business trip", eh?

Don t drop the soap.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    So here I am again, I'll try to read up on a lot you guys posted, but, it IS a lot.... :-)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    So here I am again, I'll try to read up on a lot you guys posted, but, it IS a lot.... :-)

Welcome back, and I wish you luck.

• CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Thanks @Creasy!
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited April 2016 Posts: 17,805
    Happy travels, @stun_harvesting. You're a valued member. :)
  • @Dragonpol - Thanks! It's lunch here now, I'm only available for a quick check before I have to go.
  • Come back soon @stun_harvesting !
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    edited August 2017 Posts: 9,020
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    As long as you are sticking around in some form then all's well Jason. \:D/
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Don't stay out too long. Best wishes Jason. :)
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited May 2016 Posts: 10,588
    For crying out loud, just stay.
    Relax, he is here. Just staying away from certain threads.

Anyway, I am leaving permanently.

From the football thread.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Good to see you aren't fully checking out, @BondJasonBond006. You're too good of a guy to leave us.

I've done pretty much the same thing you're doing now these past few months; I've stayed out of SP threads, and just got sick of the constant negativity after a while.
    Where is the Max The Parrot Appreciation thread @Thunderfinger ??
    The only reason I have not left yet is I'm waiting with bated breath for that thread...

I am polishing the OP.
    I miss @Kerim.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Take all the time you need @BondJasonBond006
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I wish you a speeding recovery from whatever you're going through. I hope to see you around soon, Jason.
    Birdleson wrote: »
    Say, does anybody know what has become of @Kerim ? It looks like he has not logged on since pre-SPECTRE. I personally did not have a whole lot of interaction with him, but he is a longstanding, well-respected member, who always brought a sober and interesting perspective to the table.

Went MIA. I hope he one day returns.

@BondJason just wishing you well my friend, you'll survive and come out even stronger!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I believe life has kept @Kerim busy, I'm sure he'll return one day. Someone I'd love to see come back to the forums is @WillyGalore.
    They are both missed, as is @QBranch.
    Great news!!!
    Welcome back, to my favourite of our 'newer' members!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    " Why am I suddenly worried I Don't have enough insurance !" :D
    Good to see you back at 100% =D>
    Haha. When were you gone?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    @BondJasonBond006, you've become such a master at resurrection lately that I'm starting to think you're actually Jason Vorhees. :-? Does Camp Crystal lake sound familiar to you, and do you have any recent memories involving hacking and slashing a machete into attractive young camp counselors?