Last James Bond track or theme you listened to...

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited March 2023 Posts: 23,105
    QBranch wrote: »
    That was an amazing moment hearing 'I Remember' for the first time back in early 2009. I think I was on the bus at the time. Great electronic music all around that year.

Its been a while since I heard it, I bought GoldenEye 007/Reloaded a few days ago, soon as I heard it playing in the nightclub stage I was like I need to find that track.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Goldfinger Dawn Raid on Fort Knox
    Tomorrow Never Dies OST 21st

I love this track it just purrs, i vividly remember watching this scene in the cinema and thinking it was so cool.
    Listening to the QoS score, so so good my favorite Arnold soundtrack.

Quantum of Solace soundtrack-Pursuit at Port Au Prince
    Quantum of Solace OST 16. Tosca Aria Performance (Quantum of Solace Expanded Score)
    Would love to hear the 007 theme in the next Bond film.
    CrabKey wrote: »
    Would love to hear the 007 theme in the next Bond film.

That would be great, one of my favorite themes.
    Damn, what a kickass song. So dramatic!

007 🎧 James Bond Theme 🔊VERSION 8D AUDIO🔊 Use Headphones 8D Music

Wwar headphones.
    edited April 2023 Posts: 23,105
    007 Legends: Opening Credit Cinematic

Pretty awesome.

On Her Majesty's Secret Service Soundtrack 007 Legends

007 Legends Soundtrack Goldfinger - Operation Gran Slam

007 Legends Soundtrack Die Another Day - Aston Martin DBS

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Stanley Black James Bond Medley.

edited April 2023 Posts: 23,105
    Murdock wrote: »
    Stanley Black James Bond Medley.

The start reminded me of Fantasia for a moment, great medley don't hink I have heard this one before. The dramatic volume is definitely set to high, totally going for it.

---

Put another Bond compilation album together, we really are blessed the music from the Bond films and beyond, it is better than anything.

Into Miami
    Hamburg Break In - Tomorrow Never Dies

Hamburg Break Out - Tomorrow Never Dies
  • peterpeter Toronto
    mattjoes wrote: »

Sexy…
    First time I find myself more taken with this soundtrack album.

But that Tallarico guy didn't do the music as the cover says. He's a fraud.
    First time I find myself more taken with this soundtrack album.

But that Tallarico guy didn't do the music as the cover says. He's a fraud.

I discovered this score about a year ago, love this track...

Tomorrow Never Dies OST (PlayStation) - Track 12/16 - Infrared
    edited May 2023 Posts: 23,105
    U2 Goldeneye Demo OFFICIAL Original Unreleased Song

Rejected Goldeneye Theme - "The Goldeneye" by Ace of Base (Demo Version)

• edited June 2023 Posts: 6,682
    Good stuff.

This is my favorite version of Night at the Opera. The arrangement appears to be pretty much the same as the original, at least when it comes to the orchestral elements. However, the subtle differences in the mix give this track the edge over the original one. The sound is a little more wet, the high clarinet notes a little louder and more present.

This other version is completely devoid of synths. I find it to be less substantial (it especially needs more low end in certain parts). However, it's still enjoyable (this is a great theme, after all), and interesting to compare with the other versions.

Someone, I don't remember where (maybe this very same place), said there is a cosmic feel to this track. They're right. That word perfectly captures the feeling of the music.
    Love the march version of the Bond theme.

Someone combined the entire Radio Symphony Bond performance into a single video.
  • edited June 2023 Posts: 6,682
    Someone combined the entire Radio Symphony Bond performance into a single video.

I've got a video of the Radio Symphony Orchestra playing the Bond theme in the Hollywood in Vienna '09 concert (it was an encore, specifically). The audio in that video you posted appears to be the same as the one in my video, but yours is in slightly better quality. I wonder if the concert was officially filmed or something, or if the music was officially released in some shape or form. I can't find any info that attests to that.

I've always loved that performance of the Bond theme.

Edit: I've just realized that the performance in the video I have isn't the same as the one from the video you posted. In my video, the trumpets from the gunshot chords halfway through are shrieking, and it's not like that in your video. However, both performances are by same orchestra. I still wonder where the audio from the video you posted was sourced from.
    @mattjoes, here's the original video I heard that version of the Bond Theme from.
    Thanks @Murdock.

Here's the other video. You can hear the shrieking trumpets at 1:25.

I didn't know about this version. Thanks for sharing. :)>-
    Still listening to this awesome song. Love the title sequence too. Really good stuff.

Love the bass guitar playing the Bond theme. The chord progression at 3:58 is just lovely.

Still listening to this awesome song. Love the title sequence too. Really good stuff.

I remember exactly where I was when I first heard this, I was a porter at a hotel when it first played on the radio it was a job I had whilst I was at University. My initial response was I hated it, its improved over the years there are worse Bond title tracks.
    Love the bass guitar playing the Bond theme. The chord progression at 3:58 is just lovely.

I would have liked to see Moby do a few other classic Bond themes.
    @mattjoes, here's the original video I heard that version of the Bond Theme from.

Superb, I love the ending.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Earlier this month I hopped in an early morning Bolt ride to get to my flight out at Budapest Airport and the car radio just started playing "Skyfall".