Last James Bond track or theme you listened to...

1282930313234»

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited April 14 Posts: 23,378
    Will check my PC later for track list order.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    5XjXk80.png
    !. African Rundown
    2. Bond77
    3. Fight at Kobi Docks
    4. Message From an Old Friend
    5. Come in 007, Your Time Is Up
    6. Hamburg Break In
    7. Hamburg Break Out
    8. James Bond Theme (DN)
    9. 007 And Counting
    10. Iced Inc.
    11. Target Terminated
    12. Underground Lair
    13. You Know My Name
    14. Lets Go Get Em
    15. Into Miami
    16. Mister Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (Instrumental)
    17. Flight Into Space
    18. A Pleasant drive in St. Petersburg
    19. Runaway
    20. 007 (FRWL)

I will copy that list for myself as did not have a track list lol I had to listen to the album again which was a joy.

Surrender should be on there.

Listening to YOLT score on CD (I have reverted back to listening to music on CD as much as possible), I absolutely love this soundtrack.

Twice Is The Only Way

• mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    5XjXk80.png
    !. African Rundown
    2. Bond77
    3. Fight at Kobi Docks
    6. Hamburg Break In
    7. Hamburg Break Out
    8. James Bond Theme (DN)
    9. 007 And Counting
    10. Iced Inc.
    11. Target Terminated
    12. Underground Lair
    13. You Know My Name
    14. Lets Go Get Em
    15. Into Miami
    17. Flight Into Space
    19. Runaway
    20. 007 (FRWL)

I will copy that list for myself as did not have a track list lol I had to listen to the album again which was a joy.

Nice, a good amount of variety there. Love the cover art, Andy Warhol meets Atari.
    mattjoes wrote: »
    5XjXk80.png
    !. African Rundown
    2. Bond77
    3. Fight at Kobi Docks
    6. Hamburg Break In
    7. Hamburg Break Out
    8. James Bond Theme (DN)
    9. 007 And Counting
    10. Iced Inc.
    11. Target Terminated
    12. Underground Lair
    13. You Know My Name
    14. Lets Go Get Em
    15. Into Miami
    17. Flight Into Space
    19. Runaway
    20. 007 (FRWL)

Nice, a good amount of variety there. Love the cover art, Andy Warhol meets Atari.

Thank you, its a Moonraker image I have played around with a lot.
    edited April 18 Posts: 6,733
    Speaking of which, I'm looking forward to Q the Music Show's upcoming video of the Moonraker pre-title music. That's next week IIRC.
    edited April 18 Posts: 6,733
    The cable car music is friggin' sick. Incredibly exciting despite its slow-paced, martial feel. In At 0:13, the melody is pure Bond with that big leap upwards in the middle of each phrase (in fact those notes are straight out of the Bond Theme). I also think the fact the mix is reverb-heavy adds a great deal to the music. If this had a drier mix like in, say, the DAF action theme, it wouldn't work as well.

edited April 21 Posts: 23,378
    Pure Desmond - James Bond Theme

This is smooth.

---
    The cable car music is friggin' sick. Incredibly exciting despite its slow-paced, martial feel. In At 0:13, the melody is pure Bond with that big leap upwards in the middle of each phrase (in fact those notes are straight out of the Bond Theme). I also think the fact the mix is reverb-heavy adds a great deal to the music. If this had a drier mix like in, say, the DAF action theme, it wouldn't work as well.

I need to get an expanded version of this score, so many other great themes from Moonraker i have not looked into whether an expanded score is available.
    Pure Desmond - James Bond Theme

This is smooth.

---

I need to get an expanded version of this score, so many other great themes from Moonraker i have not looked into whether an expanded score is available.
    Nothing official, of course, but there is plenty of unreleased music on YouTube.

Then there are my own reconstructions:

---

I never grow tired of this album, especially the music from 1:16 until the end. I wish Douglas would work on the second half of the film.

Gerdin is back

Venini Glassworks is eerie, MR score for me is a masterpiece, its so bizarre the score itself makes the film worth watching.

MR to me is incredible on a technical level.
    Gerdin is back

I love this track one of my favorites, great remix.
    edited April 27 Posts: 23,378
    Space March (Capsule In Space) - AURALNAUTS Remix

I must post this once a year, greatness.
    Gerdin is back

Really great stuff, been listening to it on repeat.

Classic.

Venini Glassworks is eerie, MR score for me is a masterpiece, its so bizarre the score itself makes the film worth watching.

Venini sounds very melancholic to me. The music appears to be inspired by the aged stone columns as much as the onscreen action.

And that woodwind motif that opens the track is so quirky.
    Gerdin is back

Really great stuff, been listening to it on repeat.

Classic.

Venini sounds very melancholic to me. The music appears to be inspired by the aged stone columns as much as the onscreen action.

And that woodwind motif that opens the track is so quirky.

Good point, I like it when composers captures the scene and environment, Lawrence of Arabia is probably the greatest example. It baffles me when a score is written when the composer has not meticulously watched the film.
    It's here.