Marvel Cinematic Universe (2008 - present)

Comments

• Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Yeah, but everybody stops to watch the car accident.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    boldfinger wrote: »
    Wow. I thought everybody said it´s crap?
    I don't know about everybody, but I used a worse adjective after returning from the theatre.

Shocking result, but as with Jurassic World 2 & The Meg, the world has a different opinion from me.
  • bondjames wrote: »
    I don't know about everybody, but I used a worse adjective after returning from the theatre.

Shocking result, but as with Jurassic World 2 & The Meg, the world has a different opinion from me.

Ah, but as long you'd already bought your ticket. . .
    octofinger wrote: »
    bondjames wrote: »

Ah, but as long you'd already bought your ticket. . .
    True, I was one of the fools. I went for Hardy and Williams. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    I have not watched Venom it had too much of a Spawn 1997 vibe for me when I watched the trailer, these numbers are only reached when people are going back for second or more viewings.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    DAREDEVIL has punched and kicked its last at Netflix:

https://m.ie.ign.com/articles/2018/11/29/daredevil-canceled-no-season-4-at-netflix
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

Another show canceled, I am not up to speed on what's going on at Netflix though are they preparing themselves to be blown out of the water by Disney?

Netflix really have spent ludicrous amounts of money, though personally some content is not great, I myself cancel the service often and return for a month or two.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start

There truly is nothing sacred anymore. At least the third season ended on a high note and not a cliffhanger.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited December 2018 Posts: 15,690
    Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse is on-course to become the most critically acclaimed super-hero film of all time. The Dark Knight currently holds the record with an average rating of 8.6/10 (94%) on Rottentomatoes, while 'Spider-Verse' is at 9/10 (100%) after 50 reviews counted.

• That's a sad news. This show was really good. Especially first and third season.
    Vincent D'Onofrio was superb as Wilson Fisk.
    Librarian wrote: »

That's a sad news. This show was really good. Especially first and third season.
    Vincent D'Onofrio was superb as Wilson Fisk.

Now he can be a Spider-Man villain again.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    captainmarvelposter2.jpg?w=691&ssl=1

New trailer incoming...
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    Tomorrow?
    Tonight during football.
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    Another lackluster trailer. They’re really not doing anything to sell me on this film. I’m starting to question whether Brie Larson was right for this role too. She continues to look and sound flat.
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    Another lackluster trailer. They’re really not doing anything to sell me on this film. I’m starting to question whether Brie Larson was right for this role too. She continues to look and sound flat.

Yeah agreed. When i saw the post credits Scene of Avengers 4 I told myself damn I can’t wait to get to watch captain marvel. However at this moment I am heavily considering giving this one a skip
    I´m Feeling much the same. The first teaser had me Long for 2 Hours of Brie Larson, but this Trailer doesn´t look so swell.
    As much as I respect what Marvel have put together for the big screen, a lot of their films are this mixed bag of bright, colorful escapism on the one Hand and not really keeping the foot on the pedal on the other Hand.
    It's not a good sign that I kept thinking of Green Lantern the entire way through that trailer.
    edited December 2018 Posts: 23,883
    It's difficult to tell too much from that trailer and I agree that the first one seemed more exciting. Having said that, the film looks intriguing enough and I think Larson is a compelling and watchable screen presence. She has a cool laid back vibe which I find appealing. I'm certainly looking forward to this, although I'm more curious than pumped at present.
    Trailer 2 for Captain Marvel was a bit underwhelming, I thought the first trailer was better. Brie looks bored which could be an issue, this is wait for the rental for me.
    Still, there's one character in the trailer I didn't think would be here. A nice reference to a former version of Captain Marvel. And she got her own Funko Pop figure as well. Guess who ?
    It's not a good sign that I kept thinking of Green Lantern the entire way through that trailer.

I was just gonna say that of course it will still make a billion because Disney will force its employees to go untill they make a billion but still
    Risico007 wrote: »

I was just gonna say that of course it will still make a billion because Disney will force its employees to go untill they make a billion but still

Hahaha let it go.
    Larson looks pretty bad in these trailers -- either bored or uncomfortable, with a flatness to her line readings that is off-putting.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Seeing this for the Skrulls.
    Escalus5 wrote: »
    Larson looks pretty bad in these trailers -- either bored or uncomfortable, with a flatness to her line readings that is off-putting.

Isn't she supposed to be Kree-like? Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't they quite stoic?

Larson seems fine to me. The film just looks like it was made on autopilot.

Isn't she supposed to be Kree-like? Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't they quite stoic?

I have no idea. There's stoic and then there's boring -- she looks boring.

I have no idea. There's stoic and then there's boring -- she looks boring.

Fair. By all accounts it certainly doesn't help.