Realistic & Serious Story Ideas for Bond 25 (...to be used by EON Productions Ltd.??)

Comments

• mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    tanaka123 wrote: »
    mcdonbb wrote: »
    JWESTBROOK wrote: »
    What if we had a Bond film without MI6? Bond becomes more of a private mercenary (creates his own secret service??), starts working with the Americans perhaps?
    I have made a suggestion like that a while ago, which is exactly what Bond should do. Bond, as an operative, can't really be in a world where spies aren't given carte blanche authorities due to political conflicts, unlike in the past few decades. So, the way I see it, Bond himself is some sort of a guardian of justice type of a mercenary to preserve the world's security from the hands of all the terror spreaders via organizations like Spectre, Quantum, etc. (or any freelancer, for size.)

Agreed. This is the most logical way to take it IMO and would make for a really interesting direction and film.
    Better make that two.

Isn't that what the 00 section was meant to be? A place where the government could kill and spy without oversight. I think the modern films have sort of hunted for modern-feeling plotlines by having the double-0-section have to deal with committees and politics.

Instead of Bond create his own brand of mercenary, I think we should just go back to having the Double-0s be under M. and have the authority stop there. M. is appointed knowing what the best interest of the government is and is trusted to have his section act according to the government's interest without the politicians having to get involved.

They don't want to know how it happens, it just happens. Throw some trust back in the franchise.

Yeah I like that. That way they rebuild MI6 but the double o's under M can operate independently under the guise of Universal Exports ...and M keeps his cool traditional office.. in the old building which is actually the new building in the Mendes films ..then with the old MI6 building rebuilt then it's the new old building but Bond doesn't work there ..or something like that.

I quite liked the new old new building of not being at MI6 at Vauxhall Cross - the one homage in Spectre that worked. It brought back memories of watching the older Bonds for the first time with that office of M's.

Agree
  • Dave_the_RaveDave_the_Rave London

Hi everybody. My name is Dave, and this is my first comment on this forum.

Wow, I’ve been inspired by this whole thread, and figured I’d dip my big toe in the water. I have been a reader here for quite a long time.

I’m totally bowled over by the quality of the ideas, and the responses, and the overall creative writing skills on display by members here. I just skimmed through the whole thread again -- Much Thanks to GustavGraves for starting it...! I also especially enjoyed ideas from SirHilaryBray and outlawgenius and JamesSpectre and thefourteenth..... and a whole lot of other people in the mix.

Well you guys inspired me to have a go at Bond 25.

I started with the premise that -- until we hear otherwise -- we are still in the Bondian Universe that is defined by the Craig/Mendes era.

I saw one or two comments from the poster PanchitoPistoles that I found really thought-provoking, regarding the need for a new leaner and meaner Bond, a film that is as much character-driven as it is plot-driven. He called for a new actor to play Bond, and to make it a "soft reboot". He argued a really good case for that -- however, as I mentioned, until we hear something different from Eon, I am writing my version of Bond 25 from within the parameters of the current story arc....

Here's my question: I've written about half of a film treatment; it's about 25 pages.... It's too long to post here in the thread....

Would anyone here be willing to give it a read, and provide some constructive criticism...?

If it totally blows chunks, then c'est la vie, perhaps I will hang up my pen and it will save me a whole lot of time and effort.... But if anyone thinks its worthwhile, then it might provide the motivation to write the second half...

Anyway.... Cheers.... Drop me a note at david ravenwood (all one word) dot com, if you'd be willing to give it a read.... Apologies in advance if its a mountain of craptacular nonsense...!

And Thanks once again for everyone who's been contributing to this whole thread -- I've been really enthralled with it.

-- Dave the Rave.

• Dave_the_RaveDave_the_Rave London

^^ Eh... my apologies in the above comment -- I put in an incorrect email address -- it should be:

[email protected]

Cheers.
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    In terms of story I'm not really sure. Except maybe they could bring back Madeleine Swann and show that she and Bond have been together since the end of SPECTRE. Blofeld could kill her at the beginning and the movie could be about Bond getting revenge, sort of a somewhat remake on DAF.
    This one might seem a bit weird but I'd also like to see Bond smoke cigars again. I think the last time we saw him do that was in DAD. Just something about seems cool/manly to me.
    In terms of story I'm not really sure. Except maybe they could bring back Madeleine Swann and show that she and Bond have been together since the end of SPECTRE. Blofeld could kill her at the beginning and the movie could be about Bond getting revenge, sort of a somewhat remake on DAF.
    This one might seem a bit weird but I'd also like to see Bond smoke cigars again. I think the last time we saw him do that was in DAD. Just something about seems cool/manly to me.

I remember reading that Craig wanted Bond to smoke again but didn't get his way.
  • walter1985walter1985 Rotterdam
    i'd love to see Bond doing a rogue mission, something personal in the next film.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I've wanted Bond to go back to smoking for many years now.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    walter1985 wrote: »
    i'd love to see Bond doing a rogue mission, something personal in the next film.
    Like what?
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    I've wanted Bond to go back to smoking for many years now.

Like this?
  • edited March 2016 Posts: 5,745
    walter1985 wrote: »

Like avenging Vesper in QoS, or fighting M.'s personal past while battling his own heritage and childhood in Skyfall (literally), or wrapping up the lose ends of the previous three films with LeChiffre, Vesper, Silva all being tied to SPECTRE, who is operated by a personal step-brother from Bond's own past.

How about we move on from rogue, personal missions.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    The rogue agent scenario is really worn out. And so did the personal matter angle. Time to move on and let Bond be Bond, again and do what he's best at. Being an agent of Her Majesty's Secret Service.
  • edited March 2016 Posts: 4,600
    Clever scripts can use symbols as clever and powerful images that represent bigger things. I agree that Bond smoking is missed and there is too big an influence from the PC brigade. Bond being tempted by a fag could be interesting both on a personal level (how good is Bond at dealing with temptation/sin?) plus a not so subtle reference to the "glory days" of "wine,women and song". DC would look very cool smoking (I have never smoked myself) but its as much a part of Bond as the Aston.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    patb wrote: »
    Clever scripts can use symbols as clever and powerful images that represent bigger things. I agree that Bond smoking is missed and there is too big an influence from the PC brigade. Bond being tempted by a fag could be interesting both on a personal level (how good is Bond at dealing with temptation/sin?) plus a not so subtle reference to the "glory days" of "wine,women and song". DC would look very cool smoking (I have never smoked myself) but its as much a part of Bond as the Aston.

I agree seeing Bond smoke would be cool, but Bond has a huge impression on people. Cigarette sales will go up if they see Bond smoking cause hey, they want to be Bond too. Same reason why there's a whole website dedicated to the Bond lifestyle to the most minute details.
    Its a tricky one but to go down the route of Bond not doing stuff as the fans may copy him? where do you draw the line? should he cut down on the booze for example? I think there is a longing for an older style of Bond and a couple of fags may be a nod to the past
    patb wrote: »
    Its a tricky one but to go down the route of Bond not doing stuff as the fans may copy him? where do you draw the line? should he cut down on the booze for example? I think there is a longing for an older style of Bond and a couple of fags may be a nod to the past

Arguably maybe, but binge drinking is way too common anyways.
  • walter1985walter1985 Rotterdam
    it was a joke, guys. no more personal vendetta's please.
  • edited March 2016 Posts: 1,817
    And here I'm gonna say something radical. I think the only Bond film that really captures 'car racing' in such a way that you actually 'feel' like you're in a car, is "On Her Majesty's Secret Service".

I would agree. I jumped out of my seat whenever the cars smashed into each other in that car chase. The car chases in GF, TSWLM and TLD are all fantastical but they don't have that same 'raw' feeling as the OHMSS one.
  • edited March 2016 Posts: 1,817
    Actually, DELETE, I won't bother...
  • This is an idea in the scenario of Craig not returning, the introduction of a new Bond.

James Bond - Shadowmaster

The PTS sees Bond in Dubai, in a luxurious hotel with a woman. He takes a brief break to prevent a terrorist attack, watching one of the terrorists get away, before returning to her. Title sequence begins, done by The Last Shadow Puppets.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Smd-Ew0aBYg

After the title sequence, Bond is in a meeting with M. M congratulates him on his success in Dubai, but tells Bond he's needed for a security mission, overlooking the safe journey of the new super weapon created by Director Damian Rennison, played by John Goodman.

johngoodman1.jpg

Bond is thrilled at the idea of the mission, Rennison is considered to be an American war hero and he's fascinated with the super weapon. He shakes hands with M and has a bit of a flirty conversation with Moneypenny as he leaves. Bond heads off to join Rennison in Egypt.

Bond and Rennison play cards and have dinner together, with Rennison coming across as incredibly charismatic and welcoming. He demonstrates the power of his new weapon to Bond, declaring that it will help to fend off the enemies of the West and create peace just by it's very presence. He introduces Bond to a woman named Charlotte who will also help to protect the weapon, she is a trained martial artist who has had her tongue cut out, Rennison says this was by one of America's enemies so she couldn't tell the secrets she discovered about them.

They travel to Spain, where the official documents are to be signed for the sale of the super weapon to a grouping of Western countries. Bond becomes friendly with one of the hotel waitresses, Maria Fernandez. To his surprise, Bond is approached by Felix Leiter, who tells Bond that he suspects everything is not as it seems with Rennison, but he can't say anything about it as everyone is reluctant to believe anything bad about a man considered to be an American war hero. Bond seduces Maria later that evening and asks if she can access Rennison's room for him. She reluctantly agrees, finding papers that show Rennison hasn't agreed to sell the weapon to any Western countries. The next morning, Bond is woken by the hotel shaking, somebody has begun to demolish it. He manages to escape while the building is crumbling, getting outside to see that Felix, Charlotte and Damian Rennison have survived, however Maria did not make it out in time. Rennison says they are to head to the US the next morning, warning that somebody is trying to stop their mission for peace.

Back in the US, Bond is introduced to Alice Scuzzoni, an agent assigned as extra security cover with Rennison worried after the event in Spain. Rennison makes a comment about how 'Italian women are much better than Spanish women', subtly taunting Bond about the death of Maria, confirming his suspicions that Rennison caused the demolition of the hotel. We cut to Felix Leiter who tries to search around the super weapon for anything incriminating on Rennison. He is attacked by Charlotte, who is scared away from trying to cut out his tongue by the arrival of Bond and Scuzzoni. Leiter is hospitalised, badly injured.

Scuzzoni reveals herself to Bond as a CIA agent called by Leiter, noting Rennison's frustration at having her there. We see Rennison thanking Charlotte for getting rid of Leiter, declaring that next it will have to be Bond and the new girl, lamenting the fact as he's grown to be fond of James. He apologies to Charlotte again for cutting out her tongue, saying that it was for her own good, that he has created the ultimate loyal servant as she can never speak. He says that in the morning, the big day will finally begin.

The next morning, a terrorist group attacks the base, kidnapping Rennison and taking the super weapon. Bond and Scuzzoni immediately deduce the kidnapping to be fake, Rennison never intended to sell the super weapon to the West and the kidnapping is to absolve him of any blame. Charlotte attacks them, but Bond and Scuzzoni together manage to defeat her and she dies, falling off a high balcony. A video is released of Rennison being held hostage by his 'kidnappers' and Bond and Scuzzoni realise that he is being kept where this all began: Dubai.

Rennison is furious, while the fake kidnapping was being staged, the terrorist group managed to badly scar the right side of his face. Bond and Scuzzoni arrive at the lair, fighting through a few guards before telling him that Charlotte is dead and they know he's up to something. He tells them that his son joined the US army, which ended up with him paralysed after a botched mission involving the British and American armies, making Rennison disillusioned with his patriotism and bitter against both America and Britain. His plan was always to make sure his weapon ended up with their enemies, with him being seen as a victim in the whole situation before disappearing into obscurity.

The terrorist group drives away with the super weapon, with Rennison still with them. Bond and Scuzzoni give chase, with Scuzzoni driving while Bond tries to leap onto the truck carrying the weapon. Rennison climbs out and him and Bond proceed to have a vicious fist fight. Rennison's fury and physical presence almost overwhelms Bond, but he manages to subdue him. He gets inside the truck and manages to stop the guards, capturing the guards, the super weapon and Rennison. Scuzzoni calls for CIA backup and Rennison is taken away to face the ultimate shame, being revealed as a fraud and a traitor, as him and Bond trade a final few words before Rennison is arrested.

Bond and Scuzzoni are in a hotel room, when Bond's phone rings. She asks him if he can ignore it, but it's M. He takes the call. M tells him that Felix is recovering well and congratulates Bond on stopping Rennison's plot. He tells Bond that he had his own suspicions about Rennison, but couldn't officially state them, that he sent Bond because he knew that if anything untoward was going on, he would be the man to find out. Bond tells him that he's taking a short holiday. M tells Bond that he'll need it and we cut to M's office as he looks down at a file with a big, black octopus logo on it, as ominous music plays. Bond and Scuzzoni get back to it as the Bond theme music plays and the end credits roll.

THE END

It's just a basic idea really. I would have liked to put Q into it, but couldn't really think of a way to fit him in and I didn't have any ideas for gadgets! I also typed it up pretty quickly, so please excuse any possible grammatical errors.

:)
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    @BlofeldsScar
    I like a lot about your idea! I think your villain great, and i love the locations. I would love to see Bond in Dubai. Overall it sounds very Dalton-ish
  • @00Agent I'm glad that you liked it! I loved Dalton as Bond, especially in Licence to Kill, so maybe my idea is a reflection of that! :)
  • GBFGBF
    Since I am currently working on some energy related topics, I discovered that much of it could be a great sub plot for the next Bond film. Due to the increasing tensions between the West and Russia, one could actually reuse a basic Spectre plot.

For instance SPECTRE destroys the new Lithuanian Gas ship "Independance" which was purchased in order to make the Baltic Countries independant from Russian Gas supplies. Shortly after it, a Russian submarine is destroyed.... Typical SPECTRE plan to make the West start a war against Russia, or the other way round.

Since we have back both, SPECTRE and the "Cold War", it is quiet feasible to combine these to elements.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I'm working on a treatment for Bond 25. How's this for a cast?
    Albert R. Broccoli's EoN Productions Ltd Presents
    Daniel Craig
    As Ian Fleming's James Bond 007 in

[Insert title]

Starring Christoph Waltz

Gal Gadot

Tom Hardy

Tilda Swinton

Ben Whishaw Naomie Harris

Léa Seydoux (in a more brief role)
    Rory Kinnear

With Jeffrey Wright

And Ralph Fiennes as M
  • DrShatterhandDrShatterhand Garden of Death, near Belfast
    GBF wrote: »
    Since I am currently working on some energy related topics, I discovered that much of it could be a great sub plot for the next Bond film. Due to the increasing tensions between the West and Russia, one could actually reuse a basic Spectre plot.

For instance SPECTRE destroys the new Lithuanian Gas ship "Independance" which was purchased in order to make the Baltic Countries independant from Russian Gas supplies. Shortly after it, a Russian submarine is destroyed.... Typical SPECTRE plan to make the West start a war against Russia, or the other way round.

Since we have back both, SPECTRE and the "Cold War", it is quiet feasible to combine these to elements.

That's more like it @GBF, I do wish this thread would revert back to its original premise of ideas of real world situations that could be used as Bond plots, rather than the page long fan-fic 'scripts' (I use the term loosely) and fantasy casting ideas. Can't help think a separate thread would be a better home for those.

• @DrShatterhand I don't think the thread was for real world situations that could be applied for the next Bond film, it was for realistic and serious story ideas for Bond 25, there's a difference. Quantum of Solace had a real world situation for a plot and that turned out just great, didn't it?
  • edited July 2016 Posts: 90
    Here is my outline for Bond 25 which happens after events in Spectre and this would be dependent on Daniel Craig returning for one more Bond. This story allows for his Bond era and story arc to end and for EON for Bond 26 to introduce a new Bond and a new plot outlines.

Bond 25 Title: To Die Is To Live

Gun Barrel Sequence:

Pre-Title Sequence:

Bond is in a panic he moves quickly from room to room in a darkened house. Behind him is Madeleine Swann, who is scared and tired. A Spectre Thug appears holding a gun and Bond shoots him in the head. Bond turns to Swann who looks away as she leaves his side. Bond rapidly punches the wall in anger.

Bond and Swann are sat in a bar in Madrid as Bond pours a Vodka Swann knocks it out of his hand. He pours another and drinks defiantly.

Bond is asleep as Swann quietly grabs a bottle of tablets from the bedside drawers. She makes her way into the bathroom closing the door.

Bond wakes sometime later and looks around the room and knocks on the bathroom door and then checks it and it's locked. He looks down and water is seeping under the door, Bond kicks it in and finds Swann on the floor the bath running and in her hand the bottle of tablets.

A few days after Bond is at a crematorium, dressed in black and wearing sunglasses. A coffin rests on a conveyer belt a priest makes the sign of the cross as the coffin disappears behind the curtain.

Bond makes his way to a waiting area in the garden of remembrance and is given an urn and he makes his way to a private area placing the urn in a plot, the priest seals the plot with a stone top. Written on the stone top is Madeleine Swann and a saying To Die Is To Live.

Opening Titles and Bond Song.

ACT 1:

London two months later M is overseeing the transfer of Blofeld from Belmarsh Prison to a military prison in Gibraltar, Blofeld is placed in a secure casket guarded by Special Air Service Personnel as they board a plane. M doesn't leave till the plane is in the air. Inside the plane two SAS men get ready for a HALO jump. Nearing Gibraltar the doors open and the secure casket is checked and pushed out the plane with the two SAS Men holding on to each side. As they fall they are attacked by three SPECTRE Thugs who shoot killing the two SAS men, as they quickly close in on the casket.

From behind them a figure approaches fast it is Bond, who rips the oxygen mask of one the Thugs and shoots another in the head. The third Thug grabs at Bond before activating the caskets chute and both him and Bond start fighting, causing Bond let go of his gun. The Thug is strong and is getting the better of Bond. Both rip off each other oxygen masks and on their wrist monitors, they are a minute away from hitting the floor. From his glove Bond activates a blade and stabs the Thug in the hand, making him to let go of Bond and allowing them both to open their chutes in time. Bonds chute is the Union Jack and the Bond theme blurs out.

Both land a little distance from each other and the Thug gets into a waiting car and speeds away as approaching by sea is a landing craft full of SAS Men and he isn't going to mess with that lot. Bond races to the casket and throws open the lid and no one is inside, in anger Bond slams the lid shut and we fade to black.

In the aftermath of the operation M is hauled before the PM, who wants to know how a resigned 00 appears on a more than top secret mission. It is confirmed by M that Madeleine Swann committed suicide and it was an act of revenge by Bond. M is also in trouble as Blofeld has escaped and there are no leads to his whereabouts. There are calls for Bond to be sent to prison and M says if Bond was able to pass off as SAS and know about the mission, we should use him to track Blofled.

Later that day M speaks to Bond and tells him he can help find Blofeld or go to prison and see out his days there. Bond reluctantly agrees and makes it clear he will kill Blofeld and not hand him over. M says that is something he will worry about, when that time comes.

Bond visits Blofelds cell at Belmarsh and looks about the sparse cell. Bond sees a magazine on the bed and grabs it flicking through and it seems like an ordinary magazine. However, Bond notices a page is slightly folded at the corner and he opens it. The photo is of a woman in bikini holding a pair of sun classes, between her forefinger and thumb. Looking closely at the sun glasses there is a date on the left lens, checking his watch Bond notes the date is two days away. Bond looks back at the photo and recognises the location as 5th Avenue New York.

On arrival in New York Bond is given by Tanner the identity of the Thug he fought on the HALO jump and he is a SPECTRE Thug called Mason. Intel has tracked Mason to a charity gala dinner, to be held that night in New York.

Bond dressed in the Tux attends the charity gala dinner and with the help of Felix Leiter and a few CIA operatives they scan the area for Mason. There seems to be no sign and the key speaker takes to the stage, he is Samuel Gains a mass communication's magnet from Texas and a known contributor to major charities. As Samuel starts his speech, he is shot through the head. There is a panic and Bond sees it is Mason and gives chase and both run out onto the street. Mason sees two cops on motorbikes parked up and throws one of them off and makes his escape. Bond throws the other cop off his motorbike and goes after Mason.

There is a spectacular chase through the streets of New York, involving New York cops and another SPECTRE Thug giving chase on a motor bike and the chase ends with Bond forcing the other SPECTRE Thug to crash into a shop window. The Thug gets up aiming his gun at Bond and Bond shoots him in the chest and head. This has allowed Mason to escape and as the Cops are getting nearer, Bond checks the Thugs body and finds a chain around his neck with a pendent with the SPECTRE logo on it. Bond snaps the chain before fleeing the scene.

At Bonds hotel sometime later Felix is angry as he has had to clean up Bonds mess and Bond asks him to send for Q as he needs him to analyse the pendent. Q arrives in New York the next morning and like the SPECTRE rings the pendents have hidden data inside. Bond meets Q for breakfast and Bond orders his favourite breakfast of scrambled eggs seasoned with pepper and salt, toast, orange juice and large amounts of black coffee, whilst Q drinks Early Grey and eats avocado. Q tells Bond that Samuel Gains was a member of SPECTRE and the charities he contributed to are fronts to fund SPECTRE missions.

Also on the data found is the faces of people with a cross through their faces, except one a Woman. Q tells Bond she is to be assassinated tomorrow and they have tracked her to Athens. She is an Opera Singer called Felicity Love and is performing at a venue at Mount Olympus. Bond studies the photo and we can see she is beautiful.

ACT 2:

Bond at the after show party approaches Felicity after she has performed and she instantly recognises him and panics. Bond pulls her to one side and says she is in danger and is to be killed by SPECTRE. Bond shows her proof on his phone and asks does she know where Blofeld is. Felicity looks over Bonds shoulder and Bond realises her SPECTRE bodyguards are closing in and he gives her the option to come with him or stay with them and she chooses to go with Bond. Mingling in with the crowd Bond and Felicity trie to escape and the bodyguards are approaching from all corners. Bond takes one of the bodyguards out with a throat strike.

He manoeuvres Felicity away from another approaching bodyguard and runs into another. Bond head buts him in the face shattering his nose and throws the bodyguard into a group of guests who start screaming. In the panic Bond tells Felicity to go to his hotel and wait in his room and he gives her the key. He tells her he can get her out of SPECTRE, if she leads him to Blofeld.

Bond leads the bodyguards away from Felicity and he manages to give them the slip and makes his way back to his hotel. Felicity is crying and says she no one ever escapes SPECTRE and tells Bond the others who where killed worked on a project for Blofeld and all she knows is she allowed the storage of equipment in the various boat yards her parents left her in a will. Bond hugs Felicity and both kiss and fall to the bed. Felicity stops and takes of a chain with pendent of the letters TL. Bond notices this and makes comment about it not being a SPECTRE logo and Felicity replies it's a personal thing. Both kiss as Bond turns out the bed side light.

Bond wakes in the morning and sat at the bottom of his bed is Irma Bunt and Bond goes for his Walther PPK placed under his pillow. Irma tuts and says boys and their toys and pointing the Walther PPK at Bond, saying your toy is not very big. Bond sarcastically smiles and replies it has a lot of bang. Bond is rushed by two of Irma's men and they drag Bond out of the bed and Bond manages to grab unnoticed Felicity's pendent. The Men sit Bond in a chair and he comments "What is it with you lot and chairs? Dragged in from the bathroom is Felicity who is sat in a chair opposite.

Irma stands behind Felicity and holds a scalpel to her throat. Bond says whatever your going to do, to do it to him instead. Irma laughs mocking Bond about how Swann and Vesper killed themselves, as they knew no one escapes the tentacles of SPECTRE. On saying that Irma, cuts Felicity's throat killing her. Bond tries to break free from his chair and Irma laughs as one of her Men hit Bond over the head with a pistol. Bond is out the game for now and Irma orders her men to take Bond to the Nautilus and leave Felicity's body here and make sure they find the footage of their love making.

On route away from the hotel Irma's car is attacked by gunfire and the driver and guards are killed. Irma is pulled from the car and thrown in the back of a van and inside is Captain Smith of 30 Assault Troop, M's secret black opps unit. Smith introduces himself and says M wants to see you. At a top secret location Smith meets with M and with the help of Moneypenny and Tanner they establish the people assassinated along with Felicity helped fund whatever Blofeld is planning next, however what that is they need to find out what.

Irma is brutally interrogated for the location of Blofeld and she says nothing. M remembers Samuel Gaines, owned communications satellites and one of them could give the location of Blofeld. Smith comments in some cases there is a hidden satellite and they are used, so Top Secret Personnel can find a secret location that is off the grid. M orders Q to hack into the satellite and find Blofeld and Bond. Q comments that two days before Gaines died he had launched a new satellite and M says that is the one and hack into it.

ACT 3:

Bond wakes up on a private jet and stood over him is Trixie Love an athletic woman with a look of a Ronda Rousey about her. Bond instantly recognises her as the model from photo, in the magazine in Blofeld's cell. Trixie introduces herself to Bond and that she's there to ensure he doesn't get up to mischief. Bond quips he might do, as it would be worth being punished.

Bond with his hands bound is on board a submarine which is heavily guarded and he is greeted by Blofelds second in command Voltar Krantz who says James here you are again and this time you will be Blofelds permanent guest. Bond says he should have killed Blofeld, when he had the chance. Krantz laughs saying if you did Swann would be alive. Bond attempts to attack Krantz and is stopped by Trixie who throws a well aimed kick to his chest. Bond is thrown in the brink, as they make there way to Nautilus.

Bond arrives at Nautilus which is a facility under the sea and the Inside the facility is heavily guarded and Bond makes comment to Krantz that this was a abandoned project for an under water prison for terrorists. Krantz replies that Nine Eyes was promoted to hide the real projects SPECTRE and we only need one prisoner and that's you. Krantz orders Bond to be untied and offers him a drink, which Bond excepts. Bond asks to see Blofeld and Krantz says you will, as he gestures for Bond to be taken to his cell. Appearing next to Bond is Mason and Trixie and Bond says, I suppose if I was naughty your friend here wouldn't like it and Trixie replies he would, as he would have an excuse to kill you. Bond is escorted to his cell.

Bond checks the cell and the only way in or out is the way he walked in. Bond starts to pretend he is in pain and the two Guards laugh. Bond stops making noises and goes silent. One of the Guards look into the cell and Bond cannot be seen and they open the door and find Bond slumped at the side of the door. They carry him out of the cell and Bond attacks them and knocks them out.

Bond makes his way to a vantage point and sees the monitors of two despot countries. Krantz is directing SPECTRE Agents to similtaniously when the order is given block satellight transmissions, to hide from the world the execution of the countries Presidents rival political parties leaders. SPECTRE would then rig the elections keeping the Leaders as President in exchange for half of the countries diamond, gold, military, weapons and money reserves.

As Bond starts to sneak away he is caught by Trixie and as she goes to summon the guards and Bond says Felicity's name. Trixie pauses and then demands how he knows her and Bond tells her Felicity was killed by Irma. Trixie doesn't believe him and Bond says she was wearing this necklace with your initials and Bond gives her Felicity's pendent and Trixie shows Bond hers with Felicity's initials. Bond tells her if she helps him, he can stop Blofled. Trixie replies and I bet you told Felicity the same. She suggests Bond goes back to his cell and she will take care of the guards he knocked out and suggests he accepts what Blofeld has got in store for him. Bond goes back to his cell, thinking he might win Trixie round.

Act 4:

Captain Smith and Assault Troop 30 along with Tanner and Q are making their way towards Nautalis in a submarine and they plan to storm it and rescue Bond and at the same time take out SPECTRE.

Bond is brought before Krantz who brings up on monitors the Presidents in SPECTRE'S pocket, rivals to be assassinated and a monitor shows twenty five minutes to go for satellite to be in position. On a monitor it shows numerous two men submarines approaching and Krantz orders torpedos to be fired to destroy them. Trixie appears and Bond asks Krantz will Irma be on her way and will she be with Felicity. Krantz laughs and tries to dismiss what Bond has said. Trixie asks Krantz will she really and Krantz says she will and not to worry. The torpedos are primed and Bond has a gun at his head, so he can't stop them. The button is pressed and nothing happens. Krantz presses the button and realises Trixie has disarmed them. Krantz orders the guards to shoot them both and the other guards to defend the Nautilus at all costs.

Assault Troop 30 along with Tanner and Q storm the Nautilus and there is a major gunfight and Trixie sides with Bond and helps Assault Troop 30 to fight the guards. Tanner acts as a bodyguard to Q who jams the satellite and tracks the other SPECTRE satellites and they are destroyed by deployed missiles. Bond and Trixie go after Krantz who has set the self destruct button and the Nautilus starts to blow up and Captain Smith and his men along with Q and Tanner by the order of Bond make their escape from the exploding Nautilus.

Bond and Trixie chase confront Krantz and he is protected by two armed guards and Trixie proves to be to quick for them and shoots them before they can react. Trixie points her gun at Krantz and tells him this is for her sister Felicity. Krantz tries to reason with her and how Blofeld helped bring them up and treated them like his own daughters. Bond says to Trixie I need Krantz alive as he knows where Blofeld is. Ignoring Bond as she gets closer to Krantz he activates an electrical charge that electrifies the section of floor Trixie is stood on, electrocuting Trixie who appears to be dead and out of the game.

Krantz taunts Bond over Swann, Vesper and now Trixie and how they would rather die than be with him. Bond goes to run at Krantz and he stops as Mason is in front of him who punches Bond sending Bond to the floor. Both start fighting and Mason is getting the better of Bond due to his freakish strength and he drags Bond over to a vent that would blast Bond outside the Nautilus and he would be killed by the water pressure. Mason throws a punch at Bond who moves out the way and picking up a fallen steel rod smashes Mason across the back with it, Mason goes over the edge and clings stopping himself sliding down the vent. Bond stamps on his fingers, sending Mason screaming into the vent.

Krantz fully primes the device to electrocute Bond and whizzing past Bond is a chair that knocks the device out of Krantz's hands. Trixie smiles as she says rubber under wear and winks. Bond grabs Krantz and on a monitor he hears laughing, on the monitor is Blofled. He says to Bond that you don't think I'm physically ready, to take you on yet with the injuries you caused me, Bond replies I will do a better job next time. Blofeld replies when you go a job to do, you got to do it well and you didn't. James you may have stopped this plan but be rest assured you won't stop the next, if can get out of Nautilus. Before the monitor fades Blofleds white cat appears and it is wearing a diamond chain around its neck. Bond turns back to Krantz who laughs as breaks a tooth breaking a cyanide capsual and dies instantly.

The Nautilus is a minute from being blown to bits and Trixie tells him Bond that Frantz had an escape pod and the both make it in time and escape. A naval warship with M on board looks for Bond who cosy's up to Trixie as he switches on the radar jammer.

ACT 5:

A week later Bond is in Q's laboratory and on a monitor he is watching a woman with brown hair and tanned skin, sit at a restaurant looking happy and content without a care in the world. Q stands next to Bond and on another monitor we see Swann having procedure similiar to the needle turture scene from SPECTRE. Bond asks are you sure that worked, as it didn't on me. Q replies we modified it to work and she will never know who your are or remember you again. Q continues to say we also modified the face and we see Swann having her skin tone changed and eye colour to become the woman on the screen Bond is looking at.

Q continues to say I want you to know 007 that she will always be safe as I can monitor her all the time and she will always be protected. Bond says no you have risked enough to help me. It is apparent Q has been helping Bond on the quiet. Bond switches off the monitor and the survallence on Swann and says To Die Is To Live.

Bond walks past Miss Moneypenny and they smile at each other and she presses a key on her computer and on a monitor we see a photo of Bond which says INACTIVE suddenly say ACTIVE.

We hear the Bond Theme as the Credits role and James Bond Will Return In Time Isn't Enough.

P.S In my story we don't have to have an under sea facility, it can be a Mountain Top Fortress, or a huge Aircraft type vessel. Either way the story would stay the same, if the location changed from Nautalis to whatever was chosen.

• TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    I'd like to see the return of Corrine (Stana Katic). Perhaps Bond letting her go at the end of QoS comes back to bite him?
    A few weird ideas I have for Bond, continuing from B24:

James Bond at a normal job, desk job. He goes home to Swann, he lives happily but you can see in his eyes that something isn't being fulfilled. Maybe a little voice over of Bond's resume with a cheeky quipe at the end.

Maybe a few coworkers are questioning who Bond is, who he's been.

Something calls him to action, be it new information he receives, something he wants to pursue. He drops everything, including Madeline for another one of his adventures that leads him to an exotic location, beautiful women, and using his previous spy skills he gets back into "the game". Maybe he gets caught by the police at one point, who arrest him, for which he has to escape a prison and riots. "MI6 can't save you now".

Maybe with this idea you can rehash a proper African warlord whose name isn't Blofeld.
    A few weird ideas I have for Bond, continuing from B24:

James Bond at a normal job, desk job. He goes home to Swann, he lives happily but you can see in his eyes that something isn't being fulfilled. Maybe a little voice over of Bond's resume with a cheeky quipe at the end.

Maybe a few coworkers are questioning who Bond is, who he's been.

Something calls him to action, be it new information he receives, something he wants to pursue. He drops everything, including Madeline for another one of his adventures that leads him to an exotic location, beautiful women, and using his previous spy skills he gets back into "the game". Maybe he gets caught by the police at one point, who arrest him, for which he has to escape a prison and riots. "MI6 can't save you now".

Maybe with this idea you can rehash a proper African warlord whose name isn't Blofeld.

That's like the start of 24 Season 5. Jack Bauer is working on a oil field after he faked his own death.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited May 2016 Posts: 4,444
    Risico (Alternate title: The Property of A Lady):

Barbara Broccoli and Michael G Wilson presents.. Daniel Craig as James Bond in Risico

Starring:
    Olga Kurylenko
    Andrea Riseborough
    Eva Green
    Mathieu Amalric
    Rory Kinnear
    Naomie Harris
    Ben Whishaw
    With Jeffrey Wright
    and Ralph Fiennes as M

Jesper Christensen (Mr White)
    Tobias Menzies (Villiers)
    Paul Ritter (Guy Haines)
    David Harbour
    Tim Pigott-Smith
    Helen McCrory

Production Designer Dennis Gassner
    Set Decorator Anna Pinnock
    Directer of photography Roberto Schaefer
    Editor: Stuard Baid
    Costume Designer Wendy Stites
    Music by Craig Armstrong or Steve Price
    Directer: Peter Weir

Release date: May 2018
    Rating: R (16+)

Daniel Craig 5th Bond movie be a risk. Shadows from the past rise in the world of today.
    Need ''007'' finaly find his solace or need a litle bit of help from a friend.
    Directer stil not rated

-

Now it be kind of confirmd Daniel Craig going to make two movies.
    Not so sjure or it be in this order. I think there will start with...

The Hildebrand Rarity:

Barbara Broccoli and Michael G Wilson presents..
    Daniel Craig as Ian Flemings James Bond 007 in The Hildebrand Rarity:
    Starring:
    Olga Kurylenko
    Andrea Riseborough
    Nadia Farès
    Eva Green
    Sean Patrick Reilly
    Matthias Schoenaerts (Hildebrand)
    Mathieu Amalric
    Rory Kinnear
    Naomie Harris
    Ben Whishaw
    With Jeffrey Wright
    and Ralph Fiennes as M

Not credit in maintitle:
    Jesper Christensen (Mr White /Flashbacks)
    Tobias Menzies (Villiers)
    Paul Ritter (Guy Haines)

Optional to return:
    Monica Bellucci. There can use standin, but prefer the actres.
    David Harbour
    Tim Pigott-Smith
    Helen McCrory

Return locations: England, Marocco

Production Designer Dennis Gassner
    Directer of photography Hoyte Van Hoytema
    Editor Lee Smith

Release date: May 2018
    Rating: 16 + (Rated R)

Daniel Craig 5th Bond movie be a risk. Shadows from the past rise in the world of today.
    Need ''007'' finaly find his solace or need a litle bit of help from a friend.
    Directer stil not rated

007 (fan) your time is up.

-

The Property of A Lady:
    Barbara Broccoli and Michael G Wilson presents..
    Daniel Craig as James Bond in The Property of A Lady:
    Starring:
    Monica Bellucci
    Léa Seydoux
    Naomie Harris
    Christopher Waltz
    Ben Whishaw
    Rory Kinnear
    David Harbour
    Jeffrey Wright
    and Ralph Fiennes as M

Editor Lee Smith
    Directer of photography Mihai Malaimare Jr.
    Production Designer David Crank and Jack Fisk

I like production design of The Master, very Bond style.

With Mgm saying about 3 and 4 years, mabey there mean Bond 25 in 2018 and Bond 26 in 2019.

-

Notes:

I like to see the return of ''presents..'' credits for years. Barbara Broccoli and Michael G Wilson presents.. Also for showing there take more non positive credit for what there doing.

Sean Patrick Reilly originaly in mind for 007 in New York as henchman.

Consider Peter Weir and John Madden as directers.

Earlier i like to see only one option with Hildebrand and that he is passing but his idea's stil living. I name this short version. But i also don't mind a option in between or he stil living. Bond wil discover the ID and work of guy named Hildebrand. For Hildebrand i whas inspyred by OHMSS Blofeld. Stil i am. Like a bit what did with Madeline background and needle.

I prefer no return of Léa Seydoux at all (to keep magic that woman who Bond driving a way in Astin Martin not returns as in Skyfall), but if so then in Bond 26/Daniel Craig final Bond movie. First it time to bring back Camile, Felix and terrible truth..

I realy hope there also go on with renewable energy, as hinted in QOS and Spectre. Whyle it bit of shame there making end of that lair in Spectre. I see in way of there making money / power like the
    stolen painting
    in Skyfall for example.
    There celling it to highest bidder.

I get idea the guy Bond is hunting in pre-title of Spectre is not person he must have.

Not realy big fan of new set up in Spectre of video of Vesper, but now it is there should do something good with it. USE IT TO FINALY TELL MORE ABOUT VESPER, something that is lacking in CR ans since then. With possible option return of Sam Mendes i am afraid of cheap option like Madeline give Q (Moneypenny, Tanner or M) this video tape offscreen at the end of Spectre. What i whant happen is that Bond go to back to Marrocco. Also thing with joke of watch in Spectre not work for me.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited May 2016 Posts: 10,588
    I've written a treatment for Bond 25, which features many things I would like to see in the forthcoming Bond entry. Bare with me, it's rough and probably riddled with plot holes. I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts:

Taking place nearly a year following the events of Spectre, the film opens as we see the traditional gunbarrel sequence more akin to Binder's design. Here we see a brief, Bond-less pre-titles sequence where an unknown assailant behind the scenes manages to break a disheveled Blofeld and several other key members of SPECTRE out of Belmarsh Prison. A shadowy figure murders each prison guard one by one. Blofeld's cell opens.

Another title sequence by Daniel Kleinman.

What follows is an exterior shot of a secluded paradise (someone mentioned GoldenEye resort), and we see Bond for the first time, bored out of his mind, back in a stage of depression and addiction. Madeleine has trouble seeing her lover in this state and sympathises with him, though over time, after bottling up her emotions, expresses her displeasement with him. They agree, mutually (at least Bond made it seem), that they cannot be together. Madeleine leaves him, and that is the last we see of her. In actuality, Bond is heartbroken, being left with nothing. No lover, no job, nothing to preoccupy him. He knows now that the only place for him is in the field. He agrees to return to the service after hearing of Blofeld's escape. Bond is re-immersed into the world of a spy, and very quickly adapts to his former life of which he had become accustomed to.

M informs Bond that Blofeld has formed a new SPECTRE organization (having been defunct after it's leader was imprisoned) with its few surviving members as well as new recruitments including henchwomen Irma Bunt (Tilda Swinton), with whom Blofeld is in a relationship with. Blofeld is played as more of a loose cannon in this film, seeming like he could snap at any moment. When he does, it's undeniably terrifying and unsettling. A growing number of suicides within secret agents is deeply concerning Mallory. MI6 receives a tip of Blofeld's location, and Bond is given his mission - to track down and eliminate his arch enemy by any means necessary. After flirting with Moneypenny, he receives his briefing from Q and a beautiful, gadget-less Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato (Q recognized Bond's lack of responsibility the last time around).

Aston_Martin_Vanquish_Zagato_Concept_01.0.jpg
    Bond begins his journey in Cardiff, Wales, where Blofeld holds his first board meeting following SPECTRE's reconstruction. The scene takes place at the Senedd in Cardiff Bay (the location for the Welsh National Assembly, a very Ken Adam-esque place). Bond infiltrates the meeting, where it is revealed that SPECTRE was behind the suicides. SPECTRE bribed the head of the World Health Organization with a large sum of money, who in return, would grant SPECTRE permission to manufacture a pharmaceutical drug for field agents to use as a coping mechanism for PTSD. A chemical ingredient in the drug caused the many active agents that utilized it to have suicidal thoughts and eventually to commit suicide. Blofeld spots Bond and a shootout takes place between him, Bunt, and a few of Blofeld's mercenaries. Bond confronts Blofeld face to face and for this brief moment, Bond was brought back to the moment on Westminster Bridge where he opted against killing Blofeld for the sake of a life without espionage. Now that he'd learned his lesson and knew that this type of life wasn't suited for him, Bond wanted nothing more than to eliminate the one man responsible for everything that went wrong in his life. He points his Walther towards Blofeld, begins squeezing the trigger, when, very suddenly, Irma knocks the gun out of his hand. She and Blofeld manage to escape. Bond takes chase with his Aston. He dispatches of several mercenaries but looses sight of the two most important culprits.

cardiff-bay.jpg
    Bond informs M that Blofeld was the puppeteer behind the suicides, who is currently at an enquiry centred around the stabilization of Britain's national security, a meeting in the presence of both MI6 and MI5 leaders. Suddenly, a bomb goes off and kills the head of MI5. M is spared, and the event quickly becomes a global concern. Now, the world restores their faith in MI6 to prevent future global terror. M is ordered by the British government to stay in London and out of the field as well as triple the size of MI6's security staff, as they are not keen on loosing any more valuable intelligence figures.

Meanwhile, we see an intense exchange between Blofeld and Irma, who is revealed to be the one who broke him out of prison. He is completely fed up with Bond interfering with his plans, and asks her to track him down and kill him as her sole mission. At the same time, Blofeld goes into hiding. He knows what Bond is capable of.

Bond is given a contact in Athens, Greece, named Tanya. Upon meeting her, Bond develops a close physical attraction towards her. This is to his surprise, as he didn't expect to have feelings for a women so soon after Madeleine left him. At first, Bond attempts to stay platonic, but In flagrant disregard of the untimely demises of all his past lovers, he opts to sleep with her. The following day, Bond receives a tip - a former SPECTRE operative that had gone rogue and is willing to give MI6 any information they need in exchange for full protection against Blofeld. Bond contacts the man and agrees to meet him at a luxurious casino off the coast of Athens. Before Bond can receive any information, Irma appears at the Casino and kills the lead. Bond and Tanya steel separate motorcycles and begin to escape with Bunt closely following. Bond kills several SPECTRE mercenaries but loses sight of Tanya. The chase progresses through the Acropolis and eventually leads to a dead end cliff. Bond pulls up to see Bunt taking Tanya hostage, threatening to shoot her unless he gave up his search for Blofeld. Bond disagrees and shoots Bunt in the shoulder. Wounded but not killed, she murders Tanya. Bond sprints towards her and hits her on the head with his gun. He interrogates Bunt on the spot, who reveals that she along with SPECTRE were responsible for the bomb, meant to kill M, which in turn would leave British intelligence in shambles and allow the organization to continue to create global terror and operate with ease. Refusing to give Bond any information as to Blofeld's location, he throws Bunt off the cliff, killing her. Bond is disgusted with himself and feels guilt having lead another innocent women to death. But regret is unprofessional. As Blofeld learns of the death of his lover, he begins to use everything at his disposal to finally succeed in the demise of Bond, something which he had been trying to do for a long time.

acropolis-athens.jpg
    Back in London, not even the combined assistance from Q, Moneypenny, or Tanner will help M find a lead on Blofeld's location. He decides to enlist the CIA to aid in the tracking and elimination of the man once known as Franz Oberhauser. The CIA sends in their most skilled agent and one of Bond's closest allies - Felix Leiter.

At Blades, Bond and Felix share a chat centred around several tactics and methods they plan to use to capture and kill Blofeld. Unexpectedly, the two are kidnapped and taken on board a helicopter to Japan. More specifically, Blofeld's villa in the Garden of Death. Both are knocked out. A tied up Bond awakes to see Blofeld standing over him. It sickened Blofeld to think that this one man had thwarted his plan for yet another instance. And he isn't going to let it happen again, so he made sure that Bond was lacking in any form of gadget that could free him of the situation he was about to experience. After the death of his lover, Blofeld exacts his revenge on Bond. First, to kill his friend, second, to kill him. Ernst had discovered a new torture method - Chinese water torture. Driving his victim insane by restricting them of movement while dropping a spec of water onto the same spot of their forehead one drop at a time. Not being able to move, Bond has no choice but to watch this psychotic individual inflict severe psychological distress on Leiter. Watching his friend being tortured without being able to stop it made Bond deeply disturbed. All he could do was scream.

After many long minutes of torturing Leiter, Blofeld severs his neck, killing him. Bond is then forced onto the chair so Blofeld can repeat the same exercise on him. He thought it would be better, however, for Bond to die a much more gruesome death. He sets off a timer and an explosion is expected to blow in 10 minutes. As Blofeld and his men begin to escape the villa, Bond's adrenaline kicks in. Using every muscle in his body, Bond breaks free of one arm and uses it to untie the other. He grabs his Walther, kicks open the entrance to the corridor and shoots every henchmen it his path. A foot chase ensues that ends with Bond catching up to Blofeld, and the two engage in a lengthy one on one fist fight. Bond uses one hand to choke Blofeld and the other to break a chain off the wall. He begins to strangle Blofeld until his last breath. Bond kills him, knowing that the one man responsible for the death of Vesper, M, Felix, and Hannes, was now dead. He let out an exhale, and began to escape the garden as the clock ticks. Spotting a balloon, Bond climbs aboard and escapes within seconds of the explosion. However, shrapnel and falling debris from the villa rips a hole into the balloon, causing him to plummet to the ocean. We are left not knowing whether or not Bond survives the impact.