No Time to Die on Blu-ray

Comments

• MakeshiftPythonMakeshiftPython “Baja?!”
    Bond not getting out of an impossible situation is what makes NTTD special. It’s the one time he couldn’t escape death. If EON is wise, they’ll hold off killing Bond again for a very long time so to keep it unique for NTTD.
    I'm foolishly waiting for a different ending,

Accept it and move on.
    Accept it and move on.

It was a joke.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    I'm foolishly waiting for a different ending,

God grant ColonelAdamski the serenity to accept the things he cannot change, the courage to change the things he can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Holy crap, what the heck? The most activity this thread has seen in years!
  • KenAustinKenAustin United States
    Holy crap, what the heck? The most activity this thread has seen in years!

LOL how long ago was this thread created, the movie has only been out what a month or two
    I think I did it for SP, but then updated it for NTTD, but what I'm saying is, it's never gotten 23 comments in a day. :D
    PropertyOfALady was a visionary.
    mattjoes wrote: »

I was? Thank you.
    I think I did it for SP, but then updated it for NTTD, but what I'm saying is, it's never gotten 23 comments in a day. :D

I know it's not because I joined like 3 days ago, but I have seen plenty of comments on several threads since I've been here, I am actually liking it, the other JB forum I was in a few years ago was dead AF
    mattjoes wrote: »

I was? Thank you.

...Our asylums are full of them. ;)
  • edited January 2022 Posts: 1,001
    KenAustin wrote: »
    I know it's not because I joined like 3 days ago, but I have seen plenty of comments on several threads since I've been here, I am actually liking it, the other JB forum I was in a few years ago was dead AF

Since joining, I've found there's always people willing to helpfully critique my posts, and offer me advice on how to conduct myself. People are really helpful that way. It's usually the same few names that do this, I'm sure you'll get to recognise them after a while Ken.

Since joining, I've found there's always people willing to helpfully critique my posts, and offer me advice on how to conduct myself. People are really helpful that way. It's usually the same few names that do this, I'm sure you'll het to recognise them after a while Ken.

I'm glad you've found the community welcoming in that way. I'd say, even where our opinions have differed, you've always seemed to conduct yourself in a perfectly appropriate way.

Since joining, I've found there's always people willing to helpfully critique my posts, and offer me advice on how to conduct myself. People are really helpful that way. It's usually the same few names that do this, I'm sure you'll get to recognise them after a while Ken.

It's been fun so far, beats social media
    Twitter is the WORST

I don't think I said hi to you. Hello and welcome. :)
    edited January 2022 Posts: 7,526
    Twitter is the WORST

I don't mind Instagram, and Twitter seems fine to me (granted I don't take part in any 'communities' here; just look at posts) but IMO Facebook is the worst.

I don't think I said hi to you. Hello and welcome. :)

No sweat...hello :)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I'm holding off buying NTTD until a special edition with commentary is released.

You mean you don’t want the ultra limited “Collector’s Edition” that was released?
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    I'm holding off buying NTTD until a special edition with commentary is released.

You mean you don’t want the ultra limited “Collector’s Edition” that was released?

Yeah, I thought the two minute special features were great!
    Creasy47 wrote: »

Yeah, I thought the two minute special features were great!

You’re a collector, my friend! That $600 price tag was surely worth something so rare.
  • VenutiusVenutius Yorkshire
    It's like that was the starting point of the script and everything was built around Bond’s demise.
    Maybe it was - Craig himself said that 'We had an end so it was about hanging the film off that.'

• matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Bond not getting out of an impossible situation is what makes NTTD special. It’s the one time he couldn’t escape death. If EON is wise, they’ll hold off killing Bond again for a very long time so to keep it unique for NTTD.

This.

After accomplishing his mission he could’ve escape death but he chooses not to in order to protect his family. It’s fair to say that NTTD cements Bond as the ultimate action hero.
    Still no word on a full collection updated with NTTD. Didn't collections come out super fast after or at the same time with SF and SP's releases? I'm speculating they're waiting for a special 60th anniversary set.
    FoxRox wrote: »
    Still no word on a full collection updated with NTTD. Didn't collections come out super fast after or at the same time with SF and SP's releases? I'm speculating they're waiting for a special 60th anniversary set.

It could explain the rather mediocre special features contained in a Collector's Edition too - make the money they can now, then save the really good stuff for a new 60th Anniversary Set (perhaps with the rest of the installments finally coming to 4K for the first time, as well).
    matt_u wrote: »
    The ending is heartbreaking and arguably the manliest death ever put on screen.

Wolverines death is by far the greatest hero death in recent memory.With Tony Starks being a close second.
    AstonLotus wrote: »
    matt_u wrote: »
    The ending is heartbreaking and arguably the manliest death ever put on screen.

Wolverines death is by far the greatest hero death in recent memory.With Tony Starks being a close second.

Another one that was a crap screen death...with healing factor off the charts I somehow doubt that his character was designed to die
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Not even close because Bond had a choice and it was after accomplishing his mission. He doesn’t die to save the day or just protecting someone. He first saves the day and then sacrifices himself to protect someone. Standing up proudly on his feet, even tho his world collapsed in a fraction of seconds a couple of minutes before, comforting his lover with three bullets in his body and watching death in the face. Not even close, sorry.