No Time to Die on Blu-ray

1293032343538

Comments

  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Posts: 3,675
    Thanks for clearing that up Draggers. I was going to be massively disappointed, LOL
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Posts: 17,774
    Thanks for clearing that up Draggers. I was going to be massively disappointed, LOL

    Well, I hope and assume that it'll be something the same for you over in the US.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Posts: 7,526
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Wait, WHAT? There are no special features at all on the Blu-ray?

    My 15,000th post! <:-P

    No, there are on the second special features disc, just not the Being James Bond documentary unfortunately. You have to get the 4K to get that as well, at least in the UK.

    Could you have guessed when you signed up for this community under whatever circumstances led to that, that you would be writing a 15,000th post about buying the 25th Bond film?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Posts: 40,443
    Despite all these issues, at least the quality of the film is excellent. My 4K copy looked really great throughout, one of the strongest titles out there.
  • RyanRyan Canada
    Posts: 692
    All makes sense now. I didn't really that the standard Blu-ray had a second disc for special features.

    After a slight delay I will have the steelbook 4K from Best Buy today. I will watch the film in all its 4K glory tonight along with the special features.
  • Posts: 1,394
    I bought the ITunes digital copy and....NO special features! Usually,ITunes have exclusive extras to their releases over the physical copies,but this one has absolutely nothing at all ( Unless it’s added later ).
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    edited December 2021 Posts: 7,526
    AstonLotus wrote: »
    I bought the ITunes digital copy and....NO special features! Usually,ITunes have exclusive extras to their releases over the physical copies,but this one has absolutely nothing at all ( Unless it’s added later ).

    I saw here that the iTunes digital copy came with Being James Bond at least, but that looked like it.

    I'm (naively) holding out for a steelbook with a different case design! ;)
  • DwayneDwayne New York City
    Posts: 2,614
    I just received my NTTD blu-ray/DVD/Digital Code set from Target.

    The bonus features are on neither the blu-ray or DVD disk. Instead, they are on a third bonus disk (blu-ray format BTW) that is packaged on the back of the blu-ray holder.

    The standard DVD has no bonus features.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Posts: 4,343
    Bonuses of both SP and NTTD are just so disappointing.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Posts: 40,443
    matt_u wrote: »
    Bonuses of both SP and NTTD are just so disappointing.

    Absolutely. I hope that trend dies out with the next era but I’m not sure why it would at this rate.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited December 2021 Posts: 4,434
    UK 2 disc BD (BD + Bonus BD) without sleeve (Bought by American on amazon*):



    * co.uk i think because The American version is released by MGM alone not by MGM/Universal with difrent disc art and alternate start (Missing the Universal logo twist) of the movie.

    UK 2 disc BD (BD + Bonus BD) with sleeve:



    Both confirmd that bonus disc in the set is same disc as Dutch release (12 black logo) possible going to be. Dvdcompare also confirmd that bonus disc used in Germany and Italy include Dutch subs too (whyle those two country's get not English title of the movie on the disc see German digibook.) I expect Dutch/Belgium/French release will not get sleeve too (also not with dvd). German release also missing sleeve. I always wil take down 3-6 euro's or more when there do this kind of tricks with missing sleeve.

    Digibook version (BD + Bonus BD) from Germany. The Netherlands also get limited edition BD + Bonus BD but on this moment Credit as BD + Booklet and there ask 40 euro's (14 more then regulier 2 disc BD), but mabey it actualy going to be a digipack. In both cases i think the inside will be in English and not in Dutch.


    UK 4K version 2 disc set (4K disc + BD with no extra's) with sleeve inside limited edition with Aston Martin car key ring in package, some art cards, booklet and package around it. Not avaible in The Netherlands.



    Then there is also this limited edition UK 4K version 2 disc set (4K disc + BD with no extra's) with sleeve. In The Netherlands there going to ask 239 euro for Dutch version. (Only 250 are made of this version) ,also only way to get 4K 2 disc set with the sleeve. Standard 4K 2 disc set will be only avaible in steelbook. In my opnion for that money there should have include steelbook in that set and also those art cards and and booklet from that other limited edition.

    Uk 2 disc DVD (DVD + Bonus DVD) with sleeve. Also bonus dvd credit 12 black logo.
  • RyanRyan Canada
    Posts: 692
    As much as I said I wasn't initially too keen on the Steelbook art, I must say that in person it looks much better. The print quality is nice nice Craig Craig looks sharp! I just wish we saw more of the Aston.
  • Posts: 848
    So for the UK fans who have the DVD/BR, how the film open ? With the Universal gunbarell sequence, or do they used the US version of the gunbarell ?
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Posts: 13,888
    I, too, would like to know which one has the morphing Universal logo.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Posts: 3,675
    Ryan wrote: »
    As much as I said I wasn't initially too keen on the Steelbook art, I must say that in person it looks much better. The print quality is nice nice Craig Craig looks sharp! I just wish we saw more of the Aston.

    Is it just me or does the Aston look rather boxy?
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Posts: 3,018
    For those of you who haven't seen the featurettes: I have them.

    I will post a link later today
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    Posts: 1,182
    Could someone please confirm the subtitle languages on the UK version of the 4K disc?
  • RyanRyan Canada
    Posts: 692
    Ryan wrote: »
    As much as I said I wasn't initially too keen on the Steelbook art, I must say that in person it looks much better. The print quality is nice nice Craig Craig looks sharp! I just wish we saw more of the Aston.

    Is it just me or does the Aston look rather boxy?

    It does. That's my main gripe with that image in general outside of its use on the steelbook. It's not instantly recognizable as the Aston.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited December 2021 Posts: 17,774
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Wait, WHAT? There are no special features at all on the Blu-ray?

    My 15,000th post! <:-P

    No, there are on the second special features disc, just not the Being James Bond documentary unfortunately. You have to get the 4K to get that as well, at least in the UK.

    Could you have guessed when you signed up for this community under whatever circumstances led to that, that you would be writing a 15,000th post about buying the 25th Bond film?

    No, I certainly couldn't have predicted that. I joined here in December 2012 after being forcibly exiled from another Bond forum after ten years of membership there. I'm so glad I found this place but I'm sure I never thought that I'd last this long or have posted so much. It's testament to the people here who make me want to stick around year after year. It's such an active place and I hope to be a part of it as long as they'll let me! :)
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Posts: 13,888
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Wait, WHAT? There are no special features at all on the Blu-ray?

    My 15,000th post! <:-P

    No, there are on the second special features disc, just not the Being James Bond documentary unfortunately. You have to get the 4K to get that as well, at least in the UK.

    Could you have guessed when you signed up for this community under whatever circumstances led to that, that you would be writing a 15,000th post about buying the 25th Bond film?

    No, I certainly couldn't gave predicted that. I joined here in December 2012 after being forcibly exiled from another Bond forum after ten years of membership there. I'm so glad I found this place but I'm sure I never thought that I'd last this long or have posted so much. It's testament to the people here who make me want to stick around year after year. It's such an active place and I hope to be a part of it as long as they'll let me! :)
    Remember, remember the Twelfth of December.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Posts: 17,774
    QBranch wrote: »
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Wait, WHAT? There are no special features at all on the Blu-ray?

    My 15,000th post! <:-P

    No, there are on the second special features disc, just not the Being James Bond documentary unfortunately. You have to get the 4K to get that as well, at least in the UK.

    Could you have guessed when you signed up for this community under whatever circumstances led to that, that you would be writing a 15,000th post about buying the 25th Bond film?

    No, I certainly couldn't gave predicted that. I joined here in December 2012 after being forcibly exiled from another Bond forum after ten years of membership there. I'm so glad I found this place but I'm sure I never thought that I'd last this long or have posted so much. It's testament to the people here who make me want to stick around year after year. It's such an active place and I hope to be a part of it as long as they'll let me! :)
    Remember, remember the Twelfth of December.

    Well, the Eleventh. A fateful day. It's like my version of the Ides of March. ;)
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Posts: 13,888
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    QBranch wrote: »
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Wait, WHAT? There are no special features at all on the Blu-ray?

    My 15,000th post! <:-P

    No, there are on the second special features disc, just not the Being James Bond documentary unfortunately. You have to get the 4K to get that as well, at least in the UK.

    Could you have guessed when you signed up for this community under whatever circumstances led to that, that you would be writing a 15,000th post about buying the 25th Bond film?

    No, I certainly couldn't gave predicted that. I joined here in December 2012 after being forcibly exiled from another Bond forum after ten years of membership there. I'm so glad I found this place but I'm sure I never thought that I'd last this long or have posted so much. It's testament to the people here who make me want to stick around year after year. It's such an active place and I hope to be a part of it as long as they'll let me! :)
    Remember, remember the Twelfth of December.

    Well, the Eleventh. A fateful day. It's like my version of the Ides of March. ;)
    Ah, your join date changed too, from the 11th to the 12th. I believe mine changed too. I joined on the 10th of October but it says the 6th.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited December 2021 Posts: 17,774
    QBranch wrote: »
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    QBranch wrote: »
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Wait, WHAT? There are no special features at all on the Blu-ray?

    My 15,000th post! <:-P

    No, there are on the second special features disc, just not the Being James Bond documentary unfortunately. You have to get the 4K to get that as well, at least in the UK.

    Could you have guessed when you signed up for this community under whatever circumstances led to that, that you would be writing a 15,000th post about buying the 25th Bond film?

    No, I certainly couldn't gave predicted that. I joined here in December 2012 after being forcibly exiled from another Bond forum after ten years of membership there. I'm so glad I found this place but I'm sure I never thought that I'd last this long or have posted so much. It's testament to the people here who make me want to stick around year after year. It's such an active place and I hope to be a part of it as long as they'll let me! :)
    Remember, remember the Twelfth of December.

    Well, the Eleventh. A fateful day. It's like my version of the Ides of March. ;)
    Ah, your join date changed too, from the 11th to the 12th. I believe mine changed too. I joined on the 10th of October but it says the 6th.

    I did join on the 11th December and it should still say that I think. I'm on my phone at the minute so I can't check.

    Edit: I just checked and it says I joined on 11th December 2012 at 9.18 pm.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Posts: 13,888
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    QBranch wrote: »
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    QBranch wrote: »
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Wait, WHAT? There are no special features at all on the Blu-ray?

    My 15,000th post! <:-P

    No, there are on the second special features disc, just not the Being James Bond documentary unfortunately. You have to get the 4K to get that as well, at least in the UK.

    Could you have guessed when you signed up for this community under whatever circumstances led to that, that you would be writing a 15,000th post about buying the 25th Bond film?

    No, I certainly couldn't gave predicted that. I joined here in December 2012 after being forcibly exiled from another Bond forum after ten years of membership there. I'm so glad I found this place but I'm sure I never thought that I'd last this long or have posted so much. It's testament to the people here who make me want to stick around year after year. It's such an active place and I hope to be a part of it as long as they'll let me! :)
    Remember, remember the Twelfth of December.

    Well, the Eleventh. A fateful day. It's like my version of the Ides of March. ;)
    Ah, your join date changed too, from the 11th to the 12th. I believe mine changed too. I joined on the 10th of October but it says the 6th.

    I did join on the 11th December and it should still say that I think. I'm on my phone at the minute so I can't check.

    Edit: I just checked and it says I joined on 11th December 2012 at 9.18 pm.
    I get it now. When I hover over yours it says December 12 6:18am, so for me it is showing the nine hour difference.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Posts: 17,774
    QBranch wrote: »
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    QBranch wrote: »
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    QBranch wrote: »
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Wait, WHAT? There are no special features at all on the Blu-ray?

    My 15,000th post! <:-P

    No, there are on the second special features disc, just not the Being James Bond documentary unfortunately. You have to get the 4K to get that as well, at least in the UK.

    Could you have guessed when you signed up for this community under whatever circumstances led to that, that you would be writing a 15,000th post about buying the 25th Bond film?

    No, I certainly couldn't gave predicted that. I joined here in December 2012 after being forcibly exiled from another Bond forum after ten years of membership there. I'm so glad I found this place but I'm sure I never thought that I'd last this long or have posted so much. It's testament to the people here who make me want to stick around year after year. It's such an active place and I hope to be a part of it as long as they'll let me! :)
    Remember, remember the Twelfth of December.

    Well, the Eleventh. A fateful day. It's like my version of the Ides of March. ;)
    Ah, your join date changed too, from the 11th to the 12th. I believe mine changed too. I joined on the 10th of October but it says the 6th.

    I did join on the 11th December and it should still say that I think. I'm on my phone at the minute so I can't check.

    Edit: I just checked and it says I joined on 11th December 2012 at 9.18 pm.
    I get it now. When I hover over yours it says December 12 6:18am, so for me it is showing the nine hour difference.

    Ah, yes! I hadn't realised it takes into account the time difference depending on where you are in the world. Silly me! :)
  • Posts: 6,707
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Wait, WHAT? There are no special features at all on the Blu-ray?

    My 15,000th post! <:-P

    No, there are on the second special features disc, just not the Being James Bond documentary unfortunately. You have to get the 4K to get that as well, at least in the UK.

    Could you have guessed when you signed up for this community under whatever circumstances led to that, that you would be writing a 15,000th post about buying the 25th Bond film?

    No, I certainly couldn't gave predicted that. I joined here in December 2012 after being forcibly exiled from another Bond forum after ten years of membership there. I'm so glad I found this place but I'm sure I never thought that I'd last this long or have posted so much. It's testament to the people here who make me want to stick around year after year. It's such an active place and I hope to be a part of it as long as they'll let me! :)

    An artist's rendition of the Exile of Dragonpol. ;)

    05%2BCamuccini.jpg
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Posts: 17,774
    mattjoes wrote: »
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Wait, WHAT? There are no special features at all on the Blu-ray?

    My 15,000th post! <:-P

    No, there are on the second special features disc, just not the Being James Bond documentary unfortunately. You have to get the 4K to get that as well, at least in the UK.

    Could you have guessed when you signed up for this community under whatever circumstances led to that, that you would be writing a 15,000th post about buying the 25th Bond film?

    No, I certainly couldn't gave predicted that. I joined here in December 2012 after being forcibly exiled from another Bond forum after ten years of membership there. I'm so glad I found this place but I'm sure I never thought that I'd last this long or have posted so much. It's testament to the people here who make me want to stick around year after year. It's such an active place and I hope to be a part of it as long as they'll let me! :)

    An artist's rendition of the Exile of Dragonpol. ;)

    05%2BCamuccini.jpg

    A pretty accurate depiction of the event I'd say. ;)
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Posts: 7,526
    What did you do??
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited December 2021 Posts: 17,774
    What did you do??

    Nothing too drastic really but I think I just became a pain for the mods there in the last few months. It didn't help that I felt quite unwell at the time but it's a pretty ruthless place and so my time there was brought abruptly to an end with a ban. As a forum-less Bond fan I then decided I needed a new home so I came over here in late 2012 and have stuck around ever since. I'd never been a member here in the old days but I soon realised that with the quality of the discussions and the membership this was the place to be for the serious Bond fan. I'm very glad I found this place and the wonderful members here.
  • Posts: 511
    After spending the last few days with the 4k, WOW they did an amazing job with the transfer. It looks absolutely stunning. Sandgren and his team's cinematography/coloring pops like few other 4ks I have.
Sign In or Register to comment.