"Something for the weekend, Sir ?"

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Maybe X-Men this weekend. If not, then next week. I want to see it in 3d, but it runs so late compared to the 2d screening, and I am up very early. Tell me if it is worth it, if anyone has seen the 3d version.

Me too off to watch Days of future past tomorrow, my brother just watched it today with his son says its better than he expected.

I will be seeing this Sunday or Monday.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Watching Game 2 of the NHL Playoffs tomorrow and then sitting in anticipation for this season's penultimate episode of 'Game of Thrones.' I might end up seeing 'Edge of Tomorrow' on Monday (hopefully).
    Will maybe go see Dumbo on the big screen at an outdoor cinema in the Old Town. If my niece wants to, that is. She has seen it before on the telly.
  • edited June 2014 Posts: 5,809
    This sunday afternoon, I'll goo to see "The King and I" at the Théâtre du Châtelet in Paris, starring Lambert Wilson. In the morning, I'll do a little tour of the big "yard sale" in my town. Maybe I'll find something I want.

EDIT : Here's the trailer

I'm flying to Sicily on Sunday... And on Saturday I have to pack my bags. :)
    Visiting Lille, France, this weekend with the missus.
  • stroking my neighbour's fence with my leg.
  • doubleonothingdoubleonothing Los Angeles Moderator
    Seeing as the weather's nice I'll be trawling the forum for spam and slapping out warnings.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited June 2014 Posts: 13,936
    Hmmm, not sure what I'll do yet. Perhaps I'll spend the weekend pretending to be a moderator. That could be fun.

MOD EDIT: It's really not that fun. Just sayin'.

Okay, I'll give that one a miss. Thanks for the advice :)

All jokes aside, I'm just going to work on some Bond props. I making a silencer for my P99, and should get it finished over the weekend, provided the rain clears up. I'm also working on the LED watch from TWINE, which for me, is sort of a holy grail prop. I need to learn how to solder for this project, so I may have a tinker with it tomorrow. Hope you all have a great weekend!
    QBranch wrote:
    Hmmm, not sure what I'll do yet. Perhaps I'll spend the weekend pretending to be a moderator. That could be fun.

Great idea! I am with you.
    I am CONCRETE MAN this weekend!
    RogueAgent wrote:

It's better than being a total brick. ;-)
    RogueAgent wrote:

My Mrs is quite pleased that i am going to be SOLID all weekend? Can't think why? ;)
  • RogueAgent wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:

My Mrs is quite pleased that i am going to be SOLID all weekend? Can't think why? ;)

So are you going to enter into relations....with your Mrs? That's just wrong...during the world cup....no no no this man time month...
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Well, Italy! France! Lucky, you two:
    Hope you enjoy Sicily, @MirandaFrost. I'd dearly love to visit Italy.
    And I have long been enamored of France. Have fun, @SaintMark.

I am enjoying walking my dog (a big mutt, goodness knows how many genes are in this one, Thunderfinger). The dog (his name is Bear) pretty much walks me, but it is still a mutually satisfying arrangement. And then I am teaching far too much. Again.
    That is nice, Sir.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Great idea! I am with you.

MOD EDIT: Ideas are for moderators, which you sir, are not.
    edited June 2014 Posts: 13,936
    James_Page wrote:
    QBranch wrote:
    STOP PRETENDING TO BE MODS THAT WAS MY IDEA!!! X( ~X(
    Flagged for dummy-spitting.

Dummy-spit-carousel.jpg

SCREW YOU GUYS I'M OUTTA HERE
    @OBradyMOBondfantastic7Up and @QBranch are known trolls. Please ignore and move on, we are working behind the behind-the-scenes behind the even further behind scenes to address these problems.

Thanks for your cooperation.
    I am a known troll. You've finally caught me out.

I believe this guy is now toast. Good work from the mods.
    Thanks, we do our best.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Thanks, we do our best.

Oh great! Now all we need is the egg &chips to go with this.
    Mrcoggins wrote:
    Thanks, we do our best.

Oh great! Now all we need is the egg &chips to go with this.

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/5588/healthy-egg-and-chips
    RogueAgent wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:

So are you going to enter into relations....with your Mrs? That's just wrong...during the world cup....no no no this man time month...

Not worth the risk and she is a great cook? ;)
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    @OBradyMOBondfantastic7Up and @QBranch are known trolls. Please ignore and move on, we are working behind the behind-the-scenes behind the even further behind scenes to address these problems.

Thanks for your cooperation.

u are amoung friends here chap. ;)

@OBradyMOBondfantastic7Up and @QBranch are known trolls. Please ignore and move on
    Wow what a poisonous atmosphere here in this board all my commetns are being silenced.
    QBranch wrote:
    @OBradyMOBondfantastic7Up and @QBranch are known trolls. Please ignore and move on
    Wow what a poisonous atmosphere here in this board all my commetns are being silenced.

Shut up. You too, Murdock.
    ;)
    Tomorrow is my birthday so I hope to go to my favorite Mexican restaurant and spend time with my brothers from other mothers and sip some margaritas. ;)
    @Murdock Why don't you come around for dinner some time? I make some mean enchiladas :)
    QBranch wrote:
    @Murdock Why don't you come around for dinner some time? I make some mean enchiladas :)
    Sounds good. :)