"Something for the weekend, Sir ?"

Comments

Of course :p (and a few Blu Ray's), but I'm trying somewhat unsuccessfully to take a break from the bloody films before I start not liking them ;)
    Aaah i see..that explains it....
    Spending most of my Bank Holiday in the garden getting it looking like a garden again! :)) Have to say i am pleased with how it is shaping up! :-bd
    Got some time of so relaxing and switching off from work will be good. Fun is order of the day so to speak.
    Is it a Bird ?....Is it a plane ?.....no,it's FRIDAY !!!....give us your weekend plans and secrets you toerags....
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Any plans this weekend, ladies and gentlemen? Spending the rest of the night watching through the Moore Bond films, then having a college friend over tomorrow to go see 'Godzilla,' relaxing on Saturday and then dinner with my family on Sunday.
    Weekend off just purchased the extended version of Live and Let Die soundtrack. The additional music is probably the best music on the album. Will be mountain biking this weekend good weather predicted.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Going to a musical at my old high school and then hopefully doing a bit of writing, movie-watching, and gaming. I try not to make any commitments as I often fail to live up to my own expectations.
    It'll be no spare time for me this weekend I'm afraid… I'm playing two concerts in Copenhagen, and I have plenty of additional stuff to practice...
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    jobo wrote:
    It'll be no spare time for me this weekend I'm afraid… I'm playing two concerts in Copenhagen, and I have plenty of additional stuff to practice...

This is for your musical studies of the cello, I presume?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Our national day tomorrow and 200th anniversary of the Constitution, so will take a stroll around town and check out life and what is going on.
    More gardening for me this weekend again! Just glad we will have the weather for it!
    jobo wrote:

This is for your musical studies of the cello, I presume?

True ;)

RogueAgent wrote:
    More gardening for me this weekend again! Just glad we will have the weather for it!

Soak it up while you can! It's been pretty nice out the past few days, then the evenings and nights are filled with pouring rain. It's relaxing but tiresome.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:

Soak it up while you can! It's been pretty nice out the past few days, then the evenings and nights are filled with pouring rain. It's relaxing but tiresome.

Being a postman i am certainly enjoying it!!! :-bd
    Creasy47 wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:

There's been a lot of rain here too. I like it though, as it's my favorite weather.
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, yeah, it's very soothing to listen to when I go out in the garage or when I'm sitting in the basement and it's still and quiet in the house. Easy to fall asleep to.
    Personally I love thunder. No surprise, i guess. ;)
    Two hockeymatches by my young ladies, the team I coach plays a home match and a 1/2 later my youngest plays a match that makes her team champion. So an exciting saturday for our little family.

And then we probably go to the cinema my daughters want to see: the new X man movie, Amazing Spiderman but prefer the new Godzilla [I raised them well ;) }. Not sure which one are playing as we get bombarded with the trailers.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    I am working all weekend. Yeah.
    But my spare time will be spent walking my dog in this lovely weather (the awful summer heat and humidity are still not here yet) and reading.
    What kind of dog do you have, @4EverBonded? Or are you referring to your boyfriend?
    Tomorrow I'll go to the Mathematics Day. That's a competition... I hope me and my group will win. :)
    Foresooth,i see'eth members of a cult,by the nameth of mi6,yonder !!

Pray,do preach to us your activities for the week's endeth ?
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Last night as a complete surprise I was taken to the O2 in Birmingham to see the EAGLES on tour for the first time in years a great Birthday gift from Mrs Coggins .
    Mrcoggins wrote:
    Last night as a complete surprise I was taken to the O2 in Birmingham to see the EAGLES on tour for the first time in years a great Birthday gift from Mrs Coggins .

How lovely. Did you have a good time? :-)
    Maybe X-Men this weekend. If not, then next week. I want to see it in 3d, but it runs so late compared to the 2d screening, and I am up very early. Tell me if it is worth it, if anyone has seen the 3d version.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Mrcoggins wrote:

How lovely. Did you have a good time? :-)
    Yes Willy that's the best gig I've been to in a long time the Eagles are just as good now as ever they were and last night they were on stage for a good two and three quarter hours quite something when you look at how old they are now a twenty minute break and as Don Henley said at this age you got to have a pee ! Joe Walsh blew the O2 away when he Did Life's been good and all of the Eagles can still sing just the way they used too if you get the chance go and see them whilst you still can.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Wow- glad you got to see The Eagles, @Mrcoggins. That would've been magnificent. I'll have to snatch up some tickets next time they come to Adelaide- doesn't look like they will during this tour, unfortunately.
    Maybe X-Men this weekend. If not, then next week. I want to see it in 3d, but it runs so late compared to the 2d screening, and I am up very early. Tell me if it is worth it, if anyone has seen the 3d version.

Me too off to watch Days of future past tomorrow, my brother just watched it today with his son says its better than he expected.
    'Friday: The final working day..
    These are the questions to the community, MI6...
    Its 1day mission...
    To explore events of your weekend....
    To seek out new recreations and new hobbies...
    To boldly go where no website has gone before....'

So,what goes this weekend peeps ?