"Something for the weekend, Sir ?"

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I make a point of keeping updated about your father's condition, @Creasy, and I'm sorry his health hasn't improved since we spoke last. You and your family are certainly in my thoughts, now more than ever.
    I wish you and your father the best of luck, @Creasy! Take care!
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    @Creasy47 I wish all the best of luck to your father. Most importantly, don't give up and don't allow him to give up. Take care!
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Your dad and your family are in my thoughts and prayers, @Creasy47. I'm sure that by just you being with him, he will feel so much love from you that it will help him more than anything. Please drive carefully. Just be with him. You'll find some ways to make him smile. Stay focused on him, and on the positives, as much as you can. I know it isn't easy.
    Celebrating my parents 50th anniversary of their marriage, this made me during school the odd one out being the only kid several classes who only celebrated one birthday as my parents were not divorced. :D
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Sorry to hear about your father, @Creasy47. Best of luck with everything.
    Well i am helping the mother in law move house and biting my nails keeping an eye on the Norwich match! :-t
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Thanks so much, guys! It's been great getting to see him. He's proud of my grades (4.0 so far this college semester. First time doing that.) and we've gotten to hang out and chat about what's new and how he's doing. It's just nice being home with them, and I'll get to see much more of them due to all the breaks coming up in college.

On a positive note, hope everyone had a nice weekend! Went to a nice mall today to take my girlfriend out shopping for her birthday, which she enjoyed. My wallet, on the other hand...;)
    Last weekend was busy in the garden getting it all sorted for the winter, and then me and the family caught up with friends! A nice change from the usual hectic goings on in our household! 8-}
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY what have you got planned ?.
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 5,811
    Tomorrow, I'm celebrating my birthday by going see "Jupiter Ascending" in the local theater ("Kingsman" is not out yet). But before that, I'll try to get some laundry done, and putting this month's comics in their boxes.
    Have a nice birthday, Gerard!

My niece is visiting this weekend. Always nice.
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 7,500
    I wish you a nice laundry, @Gerard! :-bd

And a happy birthday as well...
    St Valentine's plans delayed a week due to a poorly daughter!
    Yes, trying to get drunk on my birthday. Hinted at it before, but I guess nobody here loves me. I will be leaving soon. Forever minus a day.
    Yes, trying to get drunk on my birthday. Hinted at it before, but I guess nobody here loves me. I will be leaving soon. Forever minus a day.

Belated Birthday wishes my friend and i hope you have a good one! <:-P
    RogueAgent wrote: »

Belated Birthday wishes my friend and i hope you have a good one! <:-P

I have returned, just for you.
    But I may be gone tomorrow.
    Going to visit lots of properties tomorrow because we are moving, what with the baby coming and all. It is both exciting and stressful.
    Congratulations!
    Birdleson wrote: »
    Flying to Florida tonight.
    Are you retiring? Or just tiring?
    Well are ya .....punk ?
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    I actually had last weekend (Saturday and Sunday) off now holiday, which was nice. :)
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    Let's see.
    Getting laid...watch Bond...getting laid...hit the gym...watching Bond...getting laid...

that covers it more or less...
  • edited October 2016 Posts: 19,339
    Let's see.
    Getting laid...watch Bond...tissues...hit the gym...watching Bond...tissues...

He he ....that's the reality....

barryt007 wrote: »
    Let's see.
    Getting laid...watch Bond...tissues...hit the gym...watching Bond...tissues...

He he ....that's the reality....

he he, maybe...
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    The same thing I do every weekend. ......... Try to take over the world !
    You can give up. I beat you to it.
    @Thunderpussy

you went from Dame Edna to Mr White ;)

change of Avatar would be in order I think... :D
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    No "Pinky and the Brain " fans ?