minus the air bag

I know that feeling....

• barryt007 wrote: »
    Working as a crash test dummy?
    minus the air bag

I know that feeling....

Still off sick nasty bug going around, is it spring yet

;))
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    barryt007 wrote: »
    minus the air bag

I know that feeling....

;))

I think in the 60s they called that sensation "Bondmania." You must have the modern day strain of the virus, brought on by the quiet production of Bond 25.
  • barryt007 wrote: »
    minus the air bag

I know that feeling....

;))

I think in the 60s they called that sensation "Bondmania." You must have the modern day strain of the virus, brought on by the quiet production of Bond 25.

The only cure is a great Bond film, may have a mini Bondathon to kill the time.

minus the air bag

I know that feeling....

;))

The only cure is a great Bond film, may have a mini Bondathon to kill the time.

That sounds the perfect tonic !

What's the project, @RogueAgent?

The extension to the house, which is to be my Man/Bond cave no less. I promised my better half to sort out the new house before I did it so her and the kids were sorted for the long term.

So it will be hopefully some sort of timetable, the display cabinets and all that sort of thing. But the council are being difficult over a car parking space on our drive. They said it could not fit 3 cars on as the property is going from a 3 bed to a 4 bed property? What is galling is that as soon as we learned this, we then parked 3 cars on the drive took photo's of this and are appealing the decision. They used a man with a metre stick on a wheel to to come to their decision instead of talking to us.

Frustrated is not the word my friend as said same council liked the designs and their were no objections from any of the neighbours. What makes me laugh also is the fact that we will be a one car family for many years yet as the kids are only 11 and 9 respectively. We both work hard and pay our way but yet looked down upon for trying to improve our way of living through hard work and saving.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    RogueAgent wrote: »

The extension to the house, which is to be my Man/Bond cave no less. I promised my better half to sort out the new house before I did it so her and the kids were sorted for the long term.

So it will be hopefully some sort of timetable, the display cabinets and all that sort of thing. But the council are being difficult over a car parking space on our drive. They said it could not fit 3 cars on as the property is going from a 3 bed to a 4 bed property? What is galling is that as soon as we learned this, we then parked 3 cars on the drive took photo's of this and are appealing the decision. They used a man with a metre stick on a wheel to to come to their decision instead of talking to us.

Frustrated is not the word my friend as said same council liked the designs and their were no objections from any of the neighbours. What makes me laugh also is the fact that we will be a one car family for many years yet as the kids are only 11 and 9 respectively. We both work hard and pay our way but yet looked down upon for trying to improve our way of living through hard work and saving.

Ugh, bureaucrats. Enough said! Hopefully you can harness your inner Bond and become a problem eliminator to get this sorted in no time flat. This kind of bull@#$% is why I don't look forward to owning property where you have to answer to a bunch of dimwits.
    RogueAgent wrote: »

Ugh, bureaucrats. Enough said! Hopefully you can harness your inner Bond and become a problem eliminator to get this sorted in no time flat. This kind of bull@#$% is why I don't look forward to owning property where you have to answer to a bunch of dimwits.

Yep it is a big downside! However? Nothing a few blackbook ops won't sort out! :)) ;) Will keep all you good folks updated as and when something happens?
    Good luck with it matey !
    Good luck with it matey !

Cheers my good man! :D
    I'm seeing my lovely Filipino Princess tonight and tomorrow and possibly Sunday....happy happy !

What about you fellow Bondsters ?
    Birdleson wrote: »
    I'll also be seeing your lovely Fillipino Princess, from afar with me handy binoculars.

Hahaha I wouldn't put it past you @Birdleson !!!

I'm going on a one day training course on how to improve pitching techniques re selling screenplays, should be fun.
    Stepdaughter's first gymnastic's comp tomorrow and then cinema on Sunday with stepson.
    Cracking afternoon with my gal,and seeing her 12pm tomorrow...im back tweets n about to put SP on in celebration.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Yes. Drinking. :)
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    @barryt007
    I see my Swiss lady tomorrow :) We are two lucky bastards, aren't we :D
    @barryt007
    I see my Swiss lady tomorrow :) We are two lucky bastards, aren't we :D

We certainly are my old pal...we certainly are....

Watcha up to ,you bunch of Bond numptees ?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Shooting some cows.
    Yeah there are a lot of ugly cows out in the clubs n pubs on a Friday....
    Yeah there are a lot of ugly cows out in the clubs n pubs on a Friday....

So are you a cowboy?
    Only when im on holiday....
    Talk about being cocked and ready.
    Well there's no sense in going off half cocked.
    Most likely getting the Xmas decorations down from the loft and all that comes with that?!!! :-t
    Had my niece over for the weekend. My dad and my sister with her kids also visited yesterday, exchanging Birthday/Xmas presents. That was fun.
    did anybody say "cock"...
    my sexy alarm bells rang...
    I was playing Wii U games for hours earlier today with my daughter, she loves Super Mario games.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Best of luck to you and your father, @Birdleson.