No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    edited July 2016 Posts: 13,384
    :)) until we have some plain, solid infomation. We can only speculate. :D
    and I for one am really interested in all these screen tests going on ;)
    I did one, long ago. Very tasteful. ... but I was young and needed the money.
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    edited July 2016 Posts: 4,116
    :)) until we have some plain, solid infomation. We can only speculate. :D
    and I for one am really interested in all these screen tests going on ;)
    I did one, long ago. Very tasteful. ... but I was young and needed the money.

Young and needed money? :-?
    It went to Sharon Stone, in end :D
  • SasSas
    tumblr_o9rtgaJ70l1sp21d4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o9rwlg2eM31qaji3vo2_1280.jpg

Tom Hiddleston yesterday. Btw. he is still in a IDGAF mood.
    Out of all the Bond 25 rumors please please let the one of trying to make a true adaptation YOLT happen please
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    A man wearing a "I Heart T.S." tank top cannot be the next James Bond, sorry.

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    He wore a top that said that???

Her cake must be seriously out of this world.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    doubleoego wrote: »

Yes, in the ocean surrounded by her squad. And he had love hearts with 'T' in the centre drawn on his body.

Honestly, if DC is doing Bond 25, I hope they announce it with him coming out of the ocean in a 'Still Bond' t-shirt or something, just to knock this fame whore down a peg or two.

After watching him in TNM I was okay at the thought of him being the next Bond, but this has turned me off him completely. Even if it is some PR stunt for her new album. It's all too much.

fjdinardo wrote: »
    Out of all the Bond 25 rumors please please let the one of trying to make a true adaptation YOLT happen please
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    doubleoego wrote: »

Yes, in the ocean surrounded by her squad. And he had love hearts with 'T' in the centre drawn on his body.

Honestly, if DC is doing Bond 25, I hope they announce it with him coming out of the ocean in a 'Still Bond' t-shirt or something, just to knock this fame whore down a peg or two.

After watching him in TNM I was okay at the thought of him being the next Bond, but this has turned me off him completely. Even if it is some PR stunt for her new album. It's all too much.

It is rather disappointing. Infatuation tends to clouds one's judgement until love (or reason) shines through.
  • fjdinardo wrote: »

Properly not.

Even if they could use a large slice of the story, it would be great. :)
  • edited July 2016 Posts: 15,785

I wasn't aware there was a rumor that Bond 25 would be an adaptation of YOLT.
    The only rumors I've seen are who will be the next Bond. Still a proper version of YOLT would be exciting.

ToTheRight wrote: »

The only rumors I've seen are who will be the next Bond. Still a proper version of YOLT would be exciting.

You would need Craig to do it though. It needs that sense of baggage built up with the audience and being the possible final mission.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    dinovelvet wrote: »
    ToTheRight wrote: »

You would need Craig to do it though. It needs that sense of baggage built up with the audience and being the possible final mission.

One can dream. I pray he returns. Just one more.

The only thing Craig cant bring to the role at this point is Bond being a sex symbol.

You wont see Craig walking out of the ocean shirtless again like in CR.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    The only thing Craig cant bring to the role at this point is Bond being a sex symbol.

Craig still proves incredibly popular with female audiences. And to be honest, I never cared for the shoehorned-in shirtless scenes.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Just to say I'd love the next Bond film to be at least partially shot in Japan. No, I haven't heard rumours about that at all. Just my wish.
  • There are no rumors of Bond 25 being a faithful YOLT adaptation—only the fanciful hopes that originated in this thread. Still, one can dream.
    Well I think the fact that they have now brought Blofeld back makes it...2% likelier that they'd consider doing it.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Well I think the fact that they have now brought Blofeld back makes it...2% likelier that they'd consider doing it.
    I'd love for it to happen. And it would seem like the obvious choice.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    It is simply time for them to have Japan as a location again. :) I'm slightly hopeful only for that reason, really.
    jake24 wrote: »
    I'd love for it to happen. And it would seem like the obvious choice.

True but EoN logic is not logically right now or at least only logically 3 out of 10 times.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited July 2016 Posts: 28,694
    I was talking with my friend about Bond 25 possibly being a YOLT adaption recently, and we both thought it'd be beyond amazing to adapt Bond and Blofeld's fight, finishing the sequence with a shot of just Bond's face and part of his torso as he chokes the life out of Blofeld, who is not visible in frame and only heard through his choking and gasping. It'd make for a great, brutal end.
    I was talking with my friend about Bond 25 possibly being a YOLT adaption recently, and we both thought it'd be beyond amazing to adapt Bond and Blofeld's fight, finishing the sequence with a shot of just Bond's face and part of his torso as he chokes the life out of Blofeld, who is not visible in frame and only heard through his choking and gasping. It'd make for a great, brutal end.
    YES!!
    jake24 wrote: »
    Tuck91 wrote: »

Craig still proves incredibly popular with female audiences. And to be honest, I never cared for the shoehorned-in shirtless scenes.

I think it's never good when shirtless scenes are shoehorned in - regardless of actor or movie. The same goes for pretty much anything that feels shoehorned in.
  • Lancaster007Lancaster007 Shrublands Health Clinic, England
    Walecs wrote: »
    Once I read the book YOLT the movie became a bad taste in my mouth. That is one of the biggest mistakes in the franchise.

Same.

Having read the book, several times, before seeing the film, I was really disappointed with the film. Where was the Garden of Death, the Question Room and why was it so different?! Still find it a big disappointment, they really could make a film of the book without it being a remake.
  • edited July 2016 Posts: 199
    Craig has still not said he's done with the role. EON have not said they are searching for a new Bond. There is nothing official from anyone connected with EON. We only know that Craig is busy for the next few months with other projects. It could be that in a few months we get a new Bond and everything we've had with Craig is rebooted...but reading some of the speculation above about seeing Craig in one final movie, in an faithful adaptation of You Only Live Twice; shot in Japan and directed by Nicolas Winding Refn. Holy cats!!!!! Seriously! THAT is a movie I'd give my right arm to see. They could even promote it as Craig's FINAL Bond movie and have him burned out, more reliant on his booze and pills than ever after the death of his beloved Madeleine Swann (who Bond marries in the pre-credit titles and is then murdered by Blofeld!) And then its a pure revenge thriller. Action packed and dripping with tension. Yes! That is the movie I want to see above any other idea I've read about.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Did Brosnan announce his departure from the role himself or did EoN do it?
    I think Pierce got a brick through his window with a note, saying " You're Fired !" :D
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    edited July 2016 Posts: 15,423
    I do believe there was an article where he said he's "Free Agent" or something...