No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• RC7RC7
    edited April 2019 Posts: 10,512
    jake24 wrote: »
    RC7 wrote: »
    Wild theory: the finale will see a reverse of OHMSS. Bond and Madeleine will marry, but Bond will die in her arms.
    Just watched the live stream. So they are returning to Norway, or was that just a wrong assumption on the hostess part?

Returning. The early shoot was weather dependent.
    I gathered they were finished based on Fukunaga's comments.

Would have to listen again but pretty sure he referenced them shooting a ‘little bit’ already, because of the weather - indicating to me they’d return.

EDIT: Listening back, yeah, I think they’re done. My bad. Really interesting that the rest will be serviced by Jamaica/London/Italy.
    Kidnapped scientist sounds solid.
  • TuxedoTuxedo Europe
    Btw, that's a wrap for the front page timeline now that the film's been announced. Hope you guys enjoyed the updates over the last couple years. It makes for quite an interesting read.

Thanks, @jake24!
  • jake24 wrote: »

Yeah, more like someone got their wires crossed with the first Bond movie being filmed in Jamaica.

Very odd for CBS News of all places to run with that, whilst also acknowledging that the villain has appeared before.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Not reading anything here, but I wanted to THANK you for not putting anything about the story/plot, etc. in this thread's title.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited April 2019 Posts: 10,588
    Not reading anything here, but I wanted to THANK you for not putting anything about the story/plot, etc. in this thread's title.
    No problem, I wouldn't do that.

Btw, who else flipped their **** when Jeffrey Wright was announced? Him and Armas are made me overjoyed when I heard Fukunaga say their names. Not knowing the bulk of the cast beforehand certainly paid off.
  • RC7RC7
    boldfinger wrote: »
    👍
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited April 2019 Posts: 10,588
    RC7 wrote: »
    boldfinger wrote: »
    👍
    It's not terribly original but is certainly filled with potential if executed in a compelling manner.
    Btw, who else flipped their **** when Jeffrey Wright was announced? Him and Armas are made me overjoyed when I heard Fukunaga say their names. Not knowing the bulk of the cast beforehand certainly paid off.

I sure did, and yeah, it sure did.
    Tuxedo wrote: »
    Btw, that's a wrap for the front page timeline now that the film's been announced. Hope you guys enjoyed the updates over the last couple years. It makes for quite an interesting read.

Thanks, @jake24!
    Np, thanks to those who followed. It's been fun to update over the years.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    TR007 wrote: »

Very odd for CBS News of all places to run with that, whilst also acknowledging that the villain has appeared before.

However, now that I think about it, it would make sense since he's a Spectre operative.

However, now that I think about it, it would make sense since he's a Spectre operative.
    We don't know this for sure, though.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    This may be nothing but I found it interesting that the only actors that didn’t appear in the reveal or a video online were Jeffrey Wright and Billy Magnussen
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart

We don't know this for sure, though.

Oh of course not. But now it wouldn't surprise me
    This may be nothing but I found it interesting that the only actors that didn’t appear in the reveal or a video online were Jeffrey Wright and Billy Magnussen
    Still hoping they do. Would cheer for Wright. Everyone would.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Ana may be the loveliest Bond girl of all time.
    No problem, I wouldn't do that.

Those two got me the most excited as well. Wright back is the single best news of my day.
    I don’t quite understand the ecstasy some are feeling over Jeffrey Wright’s return. He’s a fine actor and I’m on board with him being back. That said, he’s just a secondary character who doesn’t exactly do a heck of a lot (did he do much in CR or QOS? Nope) so I don’t quite understand the extreme enthusiasm for him. It’s not like we’re talking about the main villain. It’s just Felix. He’s not even the best Felix in the series. That will always be Jack Lord and David Hedison.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Univex wrote: »
    Still hoping they do. Would cheer for Wright. Everyone would.

All we got from Wright so far is this:

Who else is getting an Unforgiven feel from the idea of Felix seeking out a retired Bond's help......

unforgiven_eastwood_freeman-800x450.jpg

Also, there are some great photos online:

12710358-6958775-image-m-230_1556201488664.jpg

12710356-6958775-image-m-49_1556203254808.jpg

12711666-6958775-image-a-54_1556203337629.jpg

12714272-6958775-image-a-149_1556208922467.jpg

Hasn’t look liked Craig has worked out much. He looked much tighter at the skyfall and spectre press conference. If he starts filming Sunday then this is what he will look like on film.
    I’m very happy with how Craig looks, as well as the rest of the revealed cast.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    edited April 2019 Posts: 4,554
    For those curious about DC's shoes: he has always had a thing for Converse shoes and suits.

49bb977810fdce546ac6c17b7b1beca6.jpg

As for Ana...

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    People will probably want to watch Knock Knock, starring Keanu and Ana, before Bond 25. :)
    Perhaps Ana is a bad girl (Fiona Volpe, Xenia, Miranda Frost etc) than someone on Bond's side
  • Blofeld0064Blofeld0064 Milford, Michigan
    https://www.007.com/bond-25-start-of-production/

The press release is officially on the 007 website.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    Hasn’t look liked Craig has worked out much. He looked much tighter at the skyfall and spectre press conference. If he starts filming Sunday then this is what he will look like on film.
    Well, 7 plus years has passed sinc SF.
    I think he looks outstanding; he’s trim, the hair and skin look good and he has a generally a healthy look. A bit more of a tan will be a positive.
    Craig has been training very hard for this ; I guarantee that that will surprise a lot of people with his conditioning.
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    By the looks of it in those photos, it's as if Cary Fukunaga is the one playing Bond.

Hell if he could do a British accent I might be okay with that. He reminds me a little of Bond in Agent Under Fire.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Tuck91 wrote: »

And he's still blonde :(