No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

Could we see the return of David Arnold as composer?
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Craig has just left NYC to film Bond 25. Should be good to go when it starts in roughly a week or so.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6868323/Daniel-Craig-cuts-casual-figure-jetting-JFK-Bond-25-filming-begins-Norway.html
    Craig has just left NYC to film Bond 25. Should be good to go when it starts in roughly a week or so.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6868323/Daniel-Craig-cuts-casual-figure-jetting-JFK-Bond-25-filming-begins-Norway.html

Very good! Didn’t realize he was going to be shooting any of the scenes in Norway.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    FoxRox wrote: »

Very good! Didn’t realize he was going to be shooting any of the scenes in Norway.
    I think that was just guesswork.
    jake24 wrote: »

I think that was just guesswork.

Could be. Dailymail seems to be sort of hit and miss.

I am guessing he is going to London for the presser! Next week will be HUGE.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    delfloria wrote: »
    SPOILER. Nice, Michale Meyers with a machine gun instead of a kitchen knife. BTW why doesn't he just SHOOT HER! Oh yeah, I gave up on the 007 films when they substituted Pinewood for Kentucky.

@delfloria ?
    Next week will be an absolute blast hopefully!!!! Fingers crossed for a press conference and title reveal?!!!!!
  • manovermanover uk
    Yes..have a feeling press conference will be next week.
    manover wrote: »
    Yes..have a feeling press conference will be next week.

Me too there's a reason Bond is jetting back to London ;)
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Let’s hope this means a press conference is around the corner!
  • peterpeter Toronto
    Thank you @PanchitoPistoles , @CraigMooreOHMSS , @ColonelSun and @Shardlake (you two made my face go bright red, lol!)...

Re: Cadiz: I heard this very early on in the location scouting (I think in November?); I haven't heard whether they locked this location or moved on. However, IF they did, Cadiz was going to be a stand-in for Tunisia.

So look out for a Middle-Eastern-type city.

Sending all positive thoughts to this cast and film crew!
    Craig jetting to London reminds me of this
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    TripAces wrote: »
    fjdinardo wrote: »
    So based off these spoilers. Whats the sense do you all think the movie will be about?

I thin k some of us are mistakenly assuming that the girl is either A) Madeleine at a young age; 2) The daughter of Bond and Madeleine. It might be neither.

Madeleine's daughter from a previous marriage is also a strong possibility.

Do you honestly believe the film will involve Bond's lover's daughter from a previous marriage?

It is possible. Yes.
    Ottofuse8 wrote: »
    TripAces wrote: »
    fjdinardo wrote: »
    So based off these spoilers. Whats the sense do you all think the movie will be about?

I thin k some of us are mistakenly assuming that the girl is either A) Madeleine at a young age; 2) The daughter of Bond and Madeleine. It might be neither.

Madeleine's daughter from a previous marriage is also a strong possibility.

Do you honestly believe the film will involve Bond's lover's daughter from a previous marriage?
    The daughter of bond and/ or Madeline is not a serious possibility.

I'm not sure it is either, @Ottofuse8. But I also can't fit my head around a flashback. That too doesn't seem right for a Bond film.
    Of course. Unless they want to completely turn Bond series into a family drama.

It has been in the past:

The Masterson sisters
    Draco's daughter
    Triple X's husband
    The Havelocks
    Octopussy herself, the daughter of Smythe
    Leiter's wedding and the death of his wife
    Camille's past history with Medrano
    Madeleine being White's daughter

I think what's different here is that we are seeing a child in danger for the first time in a Bond film. Fascinating.
    edited March 2019 Posts: 3,126
    peter wrote: »
    Thank you @PanchitoPistoles , @CraigMooreOHMSS , @ColonelSun and @Shardlake (you two made my face go bright red, lol!)...

Re: Cadiz: I heard this very early on in the location scouting (I think in November?); I haven't heard whether they locked this location or moved on. However, IF they did, Cadiz was going to be a stand-in for Tunisia.

So look out for a Middle-Eastern-type city.

Sending all positive thoughts to this cast and film crew!

@peter what about Greece is that off the table?
  • Hi everyone. I'm new here. Does anyone know whether Daniel is flying over to London, or is he going straight to Norway. News say he's heading to Norway, but if that's true then I bet the press conference wouldn't happen next week? What do you think.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    edited March 2019 Posts: 8,501
    Hi @007Blofeld , the only thing I heard about Greece was on this forum-- so, I'm sorry that I can't answer either way.

Re: the presser: I was told that one of the producers returned back to London late last night from the Norway shoot.

I assume DC is making his way to London as well.

If the Norway crew wraps on Monday or Tuesday, is it plausible to have a press conference by Thursday or Friday? I don't know for a certain.

But I'm guessing that London is Home Base for the next few weeks.
    In case anyone was doubting Jany Temine is OUT:

Bond 25: The Return of the Well-fitting Suit??
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 2
    I don't see why the press conference wouldn't be next week. It's been rumoured to be that for a long time now, with evidence of Q himself saying they begin on 5th April. With Daniel heading out somewhere, hopefully london, it looks like everything is running smoothly and the conference will be next week. I cannot see why they would hold it off any longer. Daniel must be filming next week or very soon, so im sure conference will happen before he begins any scenes. Would seem fair for us bond fans. Fingers crossed it happens. Been such a killer of a wait.
  • peterpeter Toronto

Scarlett proves there must be some god out there.... Her lips are like pillows....
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    edited March 2019 Posts: 8,034
    James0078 wrote: »
    I don't see why the press conference wouldn't be next week. It's been rumoured to be that for a long time now, with evidence of Q himself saying they begin on 5th April. With Daniel heading out somewhere, hopefully london, it looks like everything is running smoothly and the conference will be next week. I cannot see why they would hold it off any longer. Daniel must be filming next week or very soon, so im sure conference will happen before he begins any scenes. Would seem fair for us bond fans. Fingers crossed it happens. Been such a killer of a wait.

I have to admire the persistence. How many accounts is that in the last 12 hours? 4?

Temime's fittings will work well with the skin tight rubber suit focused approach to Johannson's Black Widow.

But yes, hopefully we do get some nicely fitted outfits this time.

Scarlett proves there must be some god out there.... Her lips are like pillows....

She is rather lush, I must say...

Scarlett, I mean.
  • Is the press conference due next week?
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    edited March 2019 Posts: 2,630

Geez this is like Dressed_to_kill and christartos all over again
  • DaltonforyouDaltonforyou The Daltonator

I wasn't around to see his original post, but from my understanding he posted the spoilery photo without the hidden function. It seems like an honest mistake as far as I can tell?!?!

Hi @007Blofeld , the only thing I heard about Greece was on this forum-- so, I'm sorry that I can't answer either way.

Re: the presser: I was told that one of the producers returned back to London late last night from the Norway shoot.

If the Norway crew wraps on Monday or Tuesday, is it plausible to have a press conference by Thursday or Friday? I don't know for a certain.

Ok @peter so its Pinewood, Norway, Italy, and Jamaica have you heard about any other locales or does that seem it?
    Spectre007 wrote: »
    Is the press conference due next week?

Make that five accounts!

I wasn't around to see his original post, but from my understanding he posted the spoilery photo without the hidden function. It seems like an honest mistake as far as I can tell?!?!

I didn't see the post either and he seemed like an alright dude but he's really not helping his case.

A video posted about the shoot by some media over here hinted at filming next week as well, but that was to be taken with a pinch of salt, as they put it.

Off topic: what's with all the banned accounts?
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    The kid was here around the time of Skyfall, with a similar 'Gareth' username (if anyone remembers), constantly multi-posting and other niggling behaviour - which is understandable when you're new to a forum. However, seven years later, nothing has changed.
  • DaltonforyouDaltonforyou The Daltonator

Make that five accounts!

I didn't see the post either and he seemed like an alright dude but he's really not helping his case.
    On top of that his dms to my account are on my timeline which is very strange?

Make that five accounts!

On top of that his dms to my account are on my timeline which is very strange?

I just checked that, and yes that is odd. I'm sorry, but it's also hilarious. Damn. :))