• ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Bond 25. Duh!
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Can’t wait to find out the title.
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    Can’t wait to find out the title.

Agreed
  • peterpeter Toronto
    @Risico007 is being coy. He already knows the title, nudge-nudge wink-wink, don't you, old chap. You blushed at the last meeting at the mere mention...
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    Disappointed with the (rumoured) location choices. The fact that Bond might go to Italy again just bores me. Was hoping for some more edgy location choices. China, Turkey, Bolivia, Montenegro, Prague were all excellent choices.
    Surely the title has been decided upon
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Disappointed with the (rumoured) location choices. The fact that Bond might go to Italy again just bores me. Was hoping for some more edgy location choices. China, Turkey, Bolivia, Montenegro, Prague were all excellent choices.
    Would you have preferred if Bond went to Bangladesh or Zimbabwe, instead?
    Shatterhand seems to the most popular rumored one. I personally am rooting most for The Property of a Lady and Risico. I wouldn’t be surprised though if we get an out of left field title that none of us have heard of yet.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    peter wrote: »
    @Risico007 is being coy. He already knows the title, nudge-nudge wink-wink, don't you, old chap. You blushed at the last meeting at the mere mention...

I think we all know how the title is decided.

37d84dkpyle21.png

Any time Babs says my name I do get butterflies;)
  • peterpeter Toronto

37d84dkpyle21.png

@AgentJamesBond007 -- that was, by far, the best thing I've seen all day.

I want you in my posse.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    Would you have preferred if Bond went to Bangladesh or Zimbabwe, instead?

Yes.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    If it’s Shatterhand, I would think the title song will rock. I’m hoping it’s not another ballad.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    I really hope Shatterhand isn't the title. Not only would it be predictable and ruin the excitement of the announcement, but it just feels reductive and can only work if they actually adapt the story, which they can only right do it if they cast Waltz.

37d84dkpyle21.png

@AgentJamesBond007 -- that was, by far, the best thing I've seen all day.

I want you in my posse.

With pleasure, @peter. With pleasure.
    talos7 wrote: »
    If it’s Shatterhand, I would think the title song will rock. I’m hoping it’s not another ballad.

Not an easy rhyme
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    The S trilogy Skyfall Spectre Shatterhand
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    edited February 2019 Posts: 7,969
    vzok wrote: »
    talos7 wrote: »

Not an easy rhyme

Like All Time High and You Know My Name, the actual title doesn’t have to appear in the song.

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Risico007 wrote: »
    Any word on a title

The title was confirmed a while ago: Wave-Link.
    Any word on a title

Trust him. He knows.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited February 2019 Posts: 15,690
    Any word on a title

Trust him. He knows.

:-)) He was just a film early.
    In all honesty I have a strange feeling the title is going to be
    Risico
    Or
    The Garden of Death

While I have nothing concrete to back this up it’s honestly what I think
    Waltz schedule is pretty open he isn't filming anything this year
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Denbigh wrote: »
    I really hope Shatterhand isn't the title. Not only would it be predictable and ruin the excitement of the announcement, but it just feels reductive and can only work if they actually adapt the story, which they can only right do it if they cast Waltz.

Exactly what I want.
  • edited February 2019 Posts: 4,619
    Easiest way to destroy the Bond franchise once and for all is to name Bond 25 one of the following: Shatterhand, The Garden of Death, Risico, The Property of a Lady. Especially Shatterhand.

I'm hoping the title they will announce at the end of the month will be ballsy and completely unexpected.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Well, Skyfall was an unexpected name, wasn't it?
    Yet, I don't like Shatterhand as the title, and I hope that's not it.
    I have no idea, but I think perhaps it will not be a chapter title or character title at all.

Very happy about the locations, including if Greece is in there.

No actress so far mentioned is making me really happy.

Looking forward to the press conference, whenever/however that takes shape.
  • re: the title, let's give Craig a multi-worded one. He needs his The Spy Who Loved Me, or The World is Not Enough. Something along those lines would be great, imho.
  • edited February 2019 Posts: 6,677
    Something with the sonority of a Steinbeck title would be nice: Once there was a War; In Dubious Battle; The Grapes of Wrath; The Long Valley...

Or Hemingway: A Farewell to Arms; (actually he has one called The Garden of Eden, that's why I love The Garden of Death); Death in the afternoon; True at first light; To have and have not;...

Have they really ran out of imagination? Just take an old proverb and twist it, like Fleming used to do.
  • TuxedoTuxedo Europe
    edited February 2019 Posts: 252
    I don't like Shatterhand at all. And it would cause many jokes in my country since Shatterhand is the name of an iconic character from a different movie genre of the 60's. It would be as weird as calling Bond 25 "Lone Ranger" in the U.S.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    I think Shatterhand most likely to be the title and Waltz might return as Blofeld. I also think it makes sense for Craig to retire/honeymoon with Madeline in Flemings house GoldenEye.