The 2015 "Spy Craze" is ON...dear Bond laddies ;-)

18910111214»

Comments

• M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited December 2015 Posts: 4,443
    Dutch BD and DVD release date of Bridge Of Spies is 6 April 2016. Released by Fox.
    The cover there wil use will look like on this poster

21089290645_4b98138119_o.jpg

A must have because a spy movie written by The Coen Brothers and directed by directer and with actor of Catch Me If You Can.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    This thread didn't immediately take me to the last page when I clicked on it, so I was on page 13. Decided to give that 'Central Intelligence' trailer a watch for some unknown reason, and I can't think of many scarier things than a CGI, fat version of Dwayne Johnson. Holy hell.
    Which films have generated the most fan followings?
    Despite all the criticism Mr Smith and Mr Napier received for their title song for "SPECTRE", we need to properly celebrate another prestigious Movie Award Win for a James Bond film. It's unique. Something that previously only our mums, dads and grandparents experienced in the 1960's.

Also, please show you are a gentleman. Congratulate Mr Sam Smith and Mr James Napier for this wonderful win. Regardless of what you think of the song, for them the song was produced from their hearts. Regarding the song......I think "Writing's On The Wall" is better than "You Know My Name", "Die Another Day" and "Another Way To Die". Anyway...let's celebrate!!

Sam Smith's acceptance speech:

Sam Smith's press conference:

And by the way: Hail to the James Bond franchise!!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Certainly not expected from my perspective. I thought "See You Again" was a shoe-in for it.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Certainly not expected from my perspective. I thought "See You Again" was a shoe-in for it.

Me, too. Emotional connection to Paul Walker's death, along with the rather large popularity of the song, made me think it was a guaranteed win.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited February 2016 Posts: 4,443
    Dutch Bluray Cover update of

Momentum (Dutch Release date: 26 February 2016)
    9200000051665392.jpg
    Released by Dutch Filmworks. Cinema release was canceld, whyle Morgan Freeman get part in it in.

Bridge Of Spies (Dutch release date: 06 April 2016)
    9200000052992651.jpg
    Released by 20th Century Fox. Cinema release wasdelayd, then earlier then delayd again and then movie get 8 weaks after the release, it did $1,653,385 in The Netherlands. But a lot of other movies did les like Cinderella, Night at the Museum 3, Pixels or Jupiter Ascending. Ant-Man did a bit better with $1,850,753.