Spectre title song - Writing's on the Wall

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Ellie Goulding will be doing a duet alongside Sam Smith? Interesting...
    So its going to be another duet theme?
    Dear god I mgiht be wrong and Sam and Ellie might give us a rock and roll bond them writeen by radiohead...

that's it I need to hear this song and like NOW!
  • RC7 wrote: »
    I think getting suspended is least of my worries. In the end of the day, I'm actually one of the biggest bond fans around. I have a friend who is best friends with honor blackman, I have 1000's of pounds of merchandise. I follow bond films nearly every day until release. I'm a true fan. But thats not going to stop me expressing my feelings of sam smith. I'm not bothered. It was an awful choice no matter how good it sounds.

You're also a massive bell end.

What makes me laugh this community is allowing you to call me that, yet you get no warning ??????
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    So it's Ellie Goulding ft. Sam Smith or both?
  • I
    RC7 wrote: »
    No I did say it was extreme after saying that. I'm just annoyed he is doing it and his name is tied to it. I hate him. I also don't like gay's. Sorry just nooo

Well, I've never flagged a post before, so congratulations on being my first. You pillock.

You should get a warning for calling me a pillock. Still offensive and your just as bad.
  • RC7RC7
    I think getting suspended is least of my worries. In the end of the day, I'm actually one of the biggest bond fans around. I have a friend who is best friends with honor blackman, I have 1000's of pounds of merchandise. I follow bond films nearly every day until release. I'm a true fan. But thats not going to stop me expressing my feelings of sam smith. I'm not bothered. It was an awful choice no matter how good it sounds.

You're also a massive bell end.

What makes me laugh this community is allowing you to call me that, yet you get no warning ??????

I'm sure it'll be modified at some point. Although one won't need to be a rocket scientist to fill in the blanks, you've taken care of that with your drivel.
  • Sam Smith and ellie combined, its getting worse.
    Sam Smith and ellie combined, its getting worse.
    No need to worry. It won't sound like a regular Sam Smith or Ellie Goulding song. This one was written by two members of RADIOHEAD. B-)
  • RC7RC7
    I
    No I did say it was extreme after saying that. I'm just annoyed he is doing it and his name is tied to it. I hate him. I also don't like gay's. Sorry just nooo

Well, I've never flagged a post before, so congratulations on being my first. You pillock.

You should get a warning for calling me a pillock. Still offensive and your just as bad.

Do one.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    The few songs I've heard from Sam Smith sound very soulful, and
    I think he has a terrific voice, so I'm happy. :)
  • Interestingly when Smith said in an interview "i heard Ellie Goulding was doing it" he was actually telling half truth..
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Sam Smith and Ellie Goulding, huh. Heart radio station will be playing this for next 72years!! =)) :-j B-)
  • edited September 2015 Posts: 330
    I

Do one.

You do one mate. Or I'm getting you flagged for insults.
  • SarkSark Guangdong, PRC
    It was an awful choice no matter how good it sounds.

If it's a good-sounding song why is it an awful choice? Because gay people give you the heebie-geebies? Yeah, you should enjoy some time away from MI6.
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    Gosh, and I though @doubleohdad's trite couldn't be topped.
  • Is
    No need to worry. It won't sound like a regular Sam Smith or Ellie Goulding song. This one was written by two members of RADIOHEAD. B-)

Is that true. Radiohead did the writing ?
    OK. If this is accurate, then I've pulled back on some of my upset over this. This latest info makes it possibly more acceptable, and those that said to at least wait to hear the song first before bitching about it are right.

Is

Is that true. Radiohead did the writing ?
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    @Panchito saved by a technicality! :)) ;)

Mate, you're arrogance of certainty was amusing and hilarious of the tallest order and for that I wanted to see egg on your face but you leaving wasn't necessary and it would have been a shame if you did leave but congratulations on being "sort of" right :))
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    If Tom Newman isn't involved with the song, I think there's a less likely chance we will have the theme incorporated into the score.
    Is Mr Paul Murphy someone we should be taking as gospel on this?
  • edited September 2015 Posts: 591
    This seems too much that all the big names rumoured are involved.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    Sam Smith writes his own songs. Always.
  • Sam Smith is singing Spectre title song: https://twitter.com/samsmithworld
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    edited September 2015 Posts: 7,971
    @PistachioPeanuts bad luck old chap. Just remember Bond's quote from Thunderball, 'well, you can't win them all.'
  • Sark wrote: »
    Is Mr Paul Murphy someone we should be taking as gospel on this?

He works at BBC Radio Leeds

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00kgm3g
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Sam Smith is singing Spectre title song: https://twitter.com/samsmithworld

We're wayyyyy ahead of you, welcome to the forums. ;)
    You're not off to a great start with that post @double0sept. We've been discussing that very fact for several pages.
  • edited September 2015 Posts: 11,119
    Jonny Greenwood is VERY interesting indeed! This man is a talent, a wonderful composer, and my favourite director's in-house movie score composer: Paul Thomas Anderson!

He already composed the movie scores for "Inherent Vice", "We Need To Talk About Kevin", "The Master" and "There Will Be Blood". For the latter one he already won a Critics Choice Award. His scores have a very eery, scary feel to it. In which he uses strings as he uses his agressive guitar work. This could literally give "SPECTRE" a "SPECTRE"-esque feel to it. Wonderful!

So I wouldn't be surprised if Thomas Newman and Jonny Greenwood actually worked together!