Going away or coming back?

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Right lads and lasses I’m off to SE Asia on Wednesday for 2.5 weeks so just letting u all know rather than just disappearing.

Have a safe trip, my friend, and enjoy yourself.
  • edited May 2019 Posts: 19,339
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Right lads and lasses I’m off to SE Asia on Wednesday for 2.5 weeks so just letting u all know rather than just disappearing.

Have a safe trip, my friend, and enjoy yourself.

Thanks old chum , it’s seafood and volcanic spas all the way !!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

Enjoy your trip mate
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I wish you a good trip. Sounds fun, but maybe too hot for my comfort.
    Say hello to Chew Mee while you're there.
  • edited May 2019 Posts: 17,279
    Two and a half weeks? I'm jealous! Have a good trip. :-)
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Have a fabulous time, Barry!
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Take care Bazza, but most of all have a wonderful time mate.
    Look forward to stories on your return.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Hope you have a great time, Baz.

Miss you already! *sniffle*
    maxresdefault.jpg
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    QBranch wrote: »

maxresdefault.jpg

God that's below the belt. I love it.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Have a good trip @barryt007! :)
    Thanks for your kind wishes all !!!

(Apart from Q,the cheeky git L-)
    I take it back, mate. All of it. :P ;)
    I haven't been posting much lately. I really haven't felt well for quite some time. I think I'll take a bit of a break. I'll still lurk around a bit.
    However, if and when a title is announced I'll probably perk up and be back in full force.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    ToTheRight wrote: »
    I haven't been posting much lately. I really haven't felt well for quite some time. I think I'll take a bit of a break. I'll still lurk around a bit.
    However, if and when a title is announced I'll probably perk up and be back in full force.

Hope you feel better soon, keep yourself busy and always positive
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Look after yourself, @ToTheRight.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Wish you a speedy recovery.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator

Take all the time you need, we all need a break for our health/mental health every now and then.
    @ToTheRight Take care mate, come back soon.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    edited May 2019 Posts: 3,497

Hope you feel better soon, keep yourself busy and always positive

Take care! :)>-
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Indeed take care @ToTheRight! Don't stay away too long!
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Hope you feel better soon, @ToTheRight. I think we all feel up and down at times, so take heart in the fact that you're not alone. Come back when you feel ready. :)
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    Take a break if you need it, @ToTheRight. And when you feel like coming back, the comments thread will be waiting for you ;).
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    Exciting!

QBranch wrote: »

maxresdefault.jpg
    You are pure evil! :))
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    @ToTheRight

Take care, mate. We're here for ya!
    Had a minor medical procedure a couple weeks ago. Never had an operation before so I've been more or less taking it easy. However, anytime a doctor tells me not to do something, I tend to do it anyway against my better judgment.

That said, Craig's brand new surgery has inspired me to get back on the horse.

I'll be posting more and more as I fully recover.
    I'm back peeps,Bazza is in the room !!!

What have I missed ??
    "You missed deliberately!"
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Welcome back @barryt007 "Bazza"
    Well you missed quite a lot. The MI6 mega one off lottery to be exact. Every members name was placed into a tumbler and the winner won $10 million US.
    Sadly as you didn't alert us within the allocated time, you missed out. Oh well.
    I'm sure you'll get over it.
    Good to have you back matey. :-bd
    Thanks to the discovery of several new Bond websites, the fact that I'm re-reading the novels and also reading TV Tropes articles about Bond, as well as a personal project to read The James Bond Archives and Some Kind of Hero back-to-back has brought me back here even before Bond 25 has an actual title.
    Expect me to come often, but not being some kind of “forum squatter” on the following months.