Going away or coming back?

Comments

• BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Don't be a stranger matey. Who's going to defend our beloved Octopussy with me in your absence?
    ;)
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Hello peeps!
    Just to let u all know I will be taking a back step from now on ,just checking up on NTTD etc but no more posting .
    You are a great bunch and will do our Mr Bond proud I’m sure !

Barryt007 signing off ......signal now dead.

Good luck mate. Will miss your posts.
    Would like to do the same, but this place is too addictive, even all the nonsense that's posted!!
  • Max_The_ParrotMax_The_Parrot ATAC to St Cyril’s
    @barryt007 I feel I’ve only just got to know you! Wishing you all the best, and they’ll always be a pistachio with your name on it waiting here for you ... 😊
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Have a refreshing break, and see you later!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    I would do the same @barryt007 though FPL is the only thing keeping me on the site currently, all the best
    I would do the same @barryt007 though FPL is the only thing keeping me on the site currently, all the best

Hopefully FPL will continue to keep you on the site @Fire_and_Ice_Returns! ;-)
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

And there is still the European Championships Fantasy Football in summer 2020

And there is still the European Championships Fantasy Football in summer 2020

Indeed!
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    Hello peeps!
    Just to let u all know I will be taking a back step from now on ,just checking up on NTTD etc but no more posting .

Not bazza! Hopefully you'll be back once B25 is out!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Hopefully only a short break @barryt007, still enjoy your Downtime.
    Hello peeps!

Take care pal, Don't stay away too long matey!
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    I'm very sorry to hear that @barryt007 is signing off like this. Such an important member of our community to lose. I hope he will reconsider leaving but will also understand if he does not.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    I'm very sorry to hear that @barryt007 is signing off like this. Such an important member of our community to lose. I hope he will reconsider leaving but will also understand if he does not.

Took the words from my mouth, @Dragonpol ... the most passionate Roger Moore fan ever...
    peter wrote: »

Took the words from my mouth, @Dragonpol ... the most passionate Roger Moore fan ever...

He is a top bloke full stop! ^:)^ :-bd
  • RemingtonRemington I'll do anything for a woman with a knife.
    Well, I'm signing off as well. It's been fun. Sayonara.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    My single mission from now on

It doesn't sound like he will be back, looking at Facebook. Hopefully he will change his mind.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited November 2019 Posts: 17,787

Yes, he is certainly is the biggest Roger Moore fan here, and he even won that award recently!

RogueAgent wrote: »

He is a top bloke full stop! ^:)^ :-bd

He certainly is all that and more! He will be much missed here by many members.

Remington wrote: »
    Well, I'm signing off as well. It's been fun. Sayonara.

Sorry to see you go as well, @Remington. These are sad days for MI6 Community. :(
    I'm back only to find a exodus happening around these here parts. Was it something I said?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    royale65 wrote: »
    I'm back only to find a exodus happening around these here parts. Was it something I said?

It was how you voted in that game.

I thought so.
  • BondStuBondStu Moonraker 6
    @barryt007 - I'm sorry to see you go my man.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea

I thought so.

Anyways, welcome back!
    Sad to see @barryt007 and @Remington go. Someone trolling again or something? PErsonally I think those production threads are always a bit of a problem in the run up to a new film.
    Thanks @CommanderRoss. Hence why I rarely venture in them.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    @barryt007
    Don't stay away too long, friend. Of course you'll continue to post here. We're just having too much fun, you and I.
    I must admit the NTTD threads have made me want to take some time away from the forums. That only lasted a few days, though. Sorry to see @Remington and @barryt007 go.
    I stay away from several threads, as things
    Can get heated very quickly. Although not
    Just here AJB007 is just the same.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    I'm leaving.
    " the service needs people like you ...." ;-)
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I'm leaving.

Why are you leaving, @PropertyOfALady?
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator

Don't believe everything you read on facebook ;)