Going away or coming back?

Comments

• OctopussyOctopussy Piz Gloria, Schilthorn, Switzerland.
    Good to see you, @Sharky!
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Welcome back, @pachazo. We missed you. :)
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Welcome back, @pachazo! Good to see you on here again. :)
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Good to see you back on the forum @pachazo . You've been missed.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Nice to see you return, @pachazo! Time to return to dominance in the Guess the Character thread.
  • WillyGalore_ReduxWillyGalore_Redux I like my beer cold, my TV loud and my homosexuals flaaaaaaming
    Did you miss me? \:D/
    I was hoping to use my old account, and despite the best efforts of my good friend @DarthDimi, sadly it doesn't seem possible.
    So here I am, bigger, bolder and better than before :-bd
    It's so good to have you back, @WillyGalore_Redux. :D I'm so sorry I couldn't manage.
  • WillyGalore_ReduxWillyGalore_Redux I like my beer cold, my TV loud and my homosexuals flaaaaaaming
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    It's so good to have you back, @WillyGalore_Redux. :D I'm so sorry I couldn't manage.
    No worries my friend
    Welcome back @WillyGalore_Redux!!! Great to see you!
    FoxRox wrote: »
    Welcome back @WillyGalore_Redux!!! Great to see you!

Cheers @FoxRox :-bd
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    @WillyGalore_Redux - Unzipped and unleashed all over again. Welcome back.

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

You know it, Burnsie!
    @WillyGalore_Redux - Unzipped and unleashed all over again. Welcome back.

:D

You know it, Burnsie!

The face is familiar, as is the manner.
    How the devil are you @Thunderfinger ?

You know it, Burnsie!

The face is familiar, as is the manner.
    How the devil are you @Thunderfinger ?

I am a very serious man now.
    whackingday3.png
    I was hoping to use my old account, and despite the best efforts of my good friend @DarthDimi, sadly it doesn't seem possible.

Holy hell, I've been waiting years for this moment. It's great to have you back, Willy, you've been missed. I hope life's been treating you well for the most part.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    @WillyGalore_Redux Welcome back, friend! <:-P

Just in time for the fireworks. What's new in your world?
    edited September 2020 Posts: 294
    Creasy47 wrote: »

Holy hell, I've been waiting years for this moment. It's great to have you back, Willy, you've been missed. I hope life's been treating you well for the most part.

I like to keep my audience waiting.

I've been keeping well thanks @Creasy47
    I guess there's not much to chat about on here yet. I can't imagine there's been much going on since I was last here..... ;) :-h
    QBranch wrote: »

"Hello Q. I've missed you" :D
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.

Haha, Q has missed Willy too.

Haha, Q has missed Willy too.

That's what my husband says ;)

I guess there's not much to chat about on here yet. I can't imagine there's been much going on since I was last here..... ;) :-h

Too right. Somehow lots of discussion, yet most of it hollow and empty with virtually no news for a span of years. You've returned at the perfect time then, it seems.

Too right. Somehow lots of discussion, yet most of it hollow and empty with virtually no news for a span of years. You've returned at the perfect time then, it seems.

You're acting as if there's a new Bond film out soon.....wait....What?.........WHAT???

You're acting as if there's a new Bond film out soon.....wait....What?.........WHAT???

Oh, that old thing? Old news, saw it years ago. I'm ready for Bond 28.
    What? A Bond film? I thought this was a forum for bear hunters.

Sign me up ;)

I thought it was a mental institution.
    source.gif
    edited September 2020 Posts: 17,804

Yes, you've certainty been missed. Great to finally have you back here with us, @WillyGalore_Redux!

Funnily enough I was meaning to check with you very recently if you'd had any luck getting your old account established again. :)
    Dragonpol wrote: »

Yes, you've certainty been missed. Great to finally have you back here with us, @WillyGalore_Redux!

Funnily enough I was meaning to check with you vety recently if you'd had any luck getting your old account established again. :)

Hi Draggers. I don't think the Admins were having much luck getting my old account sorted, so was just easier starting afresh
    Dragonpol wrote: »

Funnily enough I was meaning to check with you vety recently if you'd had any luck getting your old account established again. :)

Hi Draggers. I don't think the Admins were having much luck getting my old account sorted, so was just easier starting afresh

Yes, I imagine if the password is lost it's hard to get an old account reestablished again. Still, it's good to see there was a way around it and you could get back to posting duties here again!